IRAQ DINAR BASICS ™
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

(LIL MORE) Dinar GURU Stuff From Other Sites Today 9-6-2011

Go down

(LIL MORE) Dinar GURU Stuff From Other Sites Today 9-6-2011 Empty (LIL MORE) Dinar GURU Stuff From Other Sites Today 9-6-2011

Post by Rooster Tue Sep 06, 2011 9:20 am

Dinar GURU Stuff From Other Sites Today 9-6-2011

9-6-2011 Guru Okie_Oil_Man I WAS INFORMED THAT VERY LATE TONIGHT OR EARLY IN THE MORNING HOURS WE SHOULD SEE/KNOW/FEEL/REALIZE AND BE IN A RECEIVING MODE. AS USUAL THAT DARN OKIE WAS EARLY 2 DAYS AGO---HE CAN'T SEEM TO KEEP HIS CLOCK SYNCRONIZED WITH REAL TIME AND IS ALWAYS AHEAD OF THE OFFICIAL INTEL BEING RELEASED--WE'RE GOOD TO GO---FINALLY---WHEW!!

9-6-2011 Guru TonyTNT hearing some good news and some people are still expecting this. there will be an RV after ministers are announced – same day same hour, IMO. the official announcement of the Iraq currency is to be announced on Thursday – official final vote is to happen on Thursday.

9-6-011 Guru Bear5642 THEY HAVE DONE WHAT THEY NEED TO DO AND EVERYONE IS JUST WAITING FOR THIS TO TAKE PLACE. THE DAY IS STILL YOUNG AND THIS CAN HAPPEN ANYTIME FROM TODAY THROUGH THURSDAY

9-6-2011 Guru Med WE FINALLY HAVE A DATE AND WE KNOW IT IS A LAW. WE ALSO KNOW THAT CBI DOES NOT OR IS NOT ASKING PERMISSION OF PARLIAMENT TO RV, THEY ARE ONLY ASKING THEM TO APPROVE THE PRINT, THE NEW PRINT OF CURRENCY. THE FIRST READING WILL BE THURSDAY THE 8TH FOR CBI'S REQUEST. THEY DID NOT HAVE TO GIVE APPROVAL FOR THE VALUATION OF THE DINAR. THERE YOU HAVE IT GANG, IT IS OFFICIAL SO FAR THAT THURSDAY IS THE DAY.

9-6-2011 Guru Checkmate The meeting did take place Sat., Malaki and Shab’s we believe were at it. It was successful and that is good news! Everything I hear is really good news and its still on target and moving forward… I don’t see it happening in 72 hours…The men I listen to say they would know 3/5 days ahead. If its the 3 letter guys that are telling others (Okie, Tony, etc) this stuff then they are feeding them bad info purposefully.

9-5-2011 Guru Med FROM THIS POINT ON, THE 6TH OF SEPTEMBER, I EXPECT TO SEE THE VALUATION OF THE DINAR AT ANY MOMENT. WHAT WENT ON THE LAST FEW DAYS WE HAVE NEVER...SEEN BEFORE NOR TO THE EXTENT OF WHAT CBI WAS GOING TO DO AND THE URGENCY IN WHICH THEY WANT IT DONE. TODAY THE ECONOMIC ADVISOR TO MALIKI WAS CALLED IGNORANT BY CBI. THE LAST FEW DAYS TELLS ME THAT SOMETHING IS GOING 2 HAPPEN SOON. THIS IS BIG.

9-5-2011 Guru Dusty14369 I have spoken to several intel guys from both sides of the pond and beyond and they have informed me that we are moving in the right direction and some things have happened in the last 48 hours that are crucial to our investment. I am sticking with what i was originally told....$3.50-$4.86. I can tell you this one...I have never been as excited about this investment as I am today, sitting right here, right now. We are one day closer to wealth.

9-5-2011 Guru ScottiG I have been on a minute by minute window for awhile. I am hearing of some very interesting things for Tuesday but I am not 100% sold. Absolutely we can see it tomorrow. I am hopeful that I get a call from my banker around 7am. I believe that this mining conference in London is a big tell. Iraq wants to bring 40-80 billion more investments in and they need to be seen as viable. 100% erbil! DONE, DONE, DONE! I like Tuesday quite well but will accept any friggen day they want to cash me out!!!!

9-5-2011 Guru Bear5642 IT IS IN SHABIBI HANDS. I REALY DONT THINK IRAQ HAS ANYMORE ROOM WHEN THEY ARE ALREADY UP AGAINST THE WALL AND HAVE MADE THE STAEMENT THEY HAVE MADE "THE SRONGEST CURRENCY IN THE MIDDLE EAST". I SAY PUT UP OR SHUT UP. THEY HAVE MADE A DECISION, NOW THEY MUST RELEASE THAT DECISION BY TAKING THE NEXT STEP WHICH IS A GLOBAL ACTIVATION OF THE RV.

9-5-2011 Guru 8Ball I believe this...article. The decision of the Economic Committee in the Iraqi parliament on Saturday that the deletion of three zeros from the Iraqi currency [r they saying Parliment voted yes on it?] thats what it says. heeehaww..!!! I like the smell of money....! Hoping toight through to tommrow....

9-5-2011 Guru Dusty14369 I believe that Iraq has made some very large strides in the last 48 hours. Things are only going to get better throughout this week. My intel has not led me in the direction of many...pray that my intel is wrong. people have clearly stated that there intel says that we are all in and all done..I just cannot get that information from my people, so i cannot confirm what others are saying. I am just being told that we do have some days to come before the release of the dinar rv.

9-5-2011 Guru Okie_Oil_Man THE WORD I RECEIVED TODAY ABOUT THE RATE NOT GOING LIVE IN EUROPE WAS EXPLAINED TO ME THIS MORNING BY AN ECONOMIST. HE INFORMED ME THAT ALL CENTRAL BANKS IN THE WORLD WOULD BE NOTIFIED AT THE SAME INSTANT. A MONUMENTAL EVENT AS THE R/V OF THE IRAQI DINAR IS VERY CLOSELY CORRELATED BETWEEN ALL CENTRAL BANKS IN THE WORLD. WHICH... BANK WAS CLOSED TODAY - THE GOOD OLE USA. TOMMOROW...ALL THE CENTRAL BANKS WILL BE OPEN TO RECEIVE THE CODE FOR ACTIVATION...WHEN IT IS TO BE ACTIVATED IS THE QUESTION NOW.

9-5-2011 Guru ScottiG I need to make an addendum to comments I have made over the last several days. I misunderstood some of the information I heard. It does not negate where we are at, just the specifics of what happened on 1 September. I thought I heard a source to have said the information was going live into the global system. MY BAD! The currency was not loaded into the global system Thursday last. I still believe we are right where we are supposed to be...in a very narrow window.

Rooster
Rooster

Back to top Go down