IRAQ DINAR BASICS ™
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

(MORE) Dinar GURU Stuff From Other Sites Today 8-30-2011

Go down

(MORE) Dinar GURU Stuff From Other Sites Today 8-30-2011 Empty (MORE) Dinar GURU Stuff From Other Sites Today 8-30-2011

Post by Rooster Tue Aug 30, 2011 6:36 pm

(MORE) Dinar GURU Stuff From Other Sites Today 8-30-2011

8-30-2011 Guru Poppy2 ALL THINGS ARE STILL GO FROM MY INTEL AND THE DAYS ARE GETTING SHORT FOR THE RV TO BE ACTIVATED. THE INFORMATION IS BETTER AND STRONGER THAN EVER BEFORE. I EXPECT A ANNOUNCEMENT OR SEEING RESULTS BEFORE MID NIGHT TOMORROW NIGHT . IF I AM WRONG THEN GUYS I AM SORRY, BUT IT WILL NOT DETER ME THAT THE SOURCES ARE GOOD AND THE INFO IS ACCURATE. IF IT IS WRONG, SOMEONE HAS TO STEP IN AND STOP IT

8-30-2011 Guru Med THE DINAR...NEEDS TO BE INTERNATIONAL OR THEY WILL NOT USE IT, THEY CANT. WHY WOULD YOU TAKE THE DINAR AS PAYMENT WHEN IT CAN ONLY BE USED INTERNALLY. MOST GOODS HAVE TO BE IMPORTED AND THOSE WHO HAVE TO BUY THEM OR IMPORT THEM HAVE TO DO IT WITH A TRADEABLE CURRENCY.

8-30-2011 Guru Mailman17 THEY WONT SEE KUWAITS RATE TILL EVERY SINGLE 3 ZEROED NOTE IS ACCOUNTED FOR AND RETIRED...IMO. THEY ARE PISSED ENOUGH THEY HAVE TO GIVE US PAR...AINT NO WAY WE ARE GONNA GET ANYTHING ABOVE THAT...AGAIN...JMO

8-30-2011 Guru OkieOilMan THINGS ARE STILL LOOKING GREAT AT THIS TIME FOR THE R/V COMING TO US....I CAN NOT PROVE WHAT I AM GOING TO SHARE...THE INFORMATION GIVEN ME (NOT INTEL--INFORMATION) IS THAT THERE WILL BE A 45 DAY WINDOW TO CASH IN AT THE RATE OF 15% TAXES WITH AN ADDENDUM THAT AFTER 45 DAYS TO 6 MONTHS THAT RATE WILL INCREASE TO 18-22%. AND THAT AFTER 6 MONTHS THE RATE MAY (POSSIBLY) BE AS MUCH AS 36%. LET ME STATE STRAIGHT UP THIS IS NOT CONFIRMED AT THIS TIME BUT ONLY A POSSIBLILTY THAT I HEARD THE MAN AT 1600 PENN AVE IN D.C. SIGNED LAST WEEK.

8-30-2011 Guru Delta the Iraq inflation is high right now – 7.5 – 8 %, because everything is imported, 6% interest rates currently. THEY HAVE TO DO SOMETHING NOW! Inflation is becoming a problem CBI can raise interest rate (but they likely won’t because it’s in a good range) or re-value the currency! THIS WILL NOT LOP!!! THE REVALUE HAS TO HAPPEN!!

8-30-2011 Guru Kaperoni the CBI has been talking about removing the 3 zeros for the past few days and that they hoped that this would help strenghten the dinar, but it hasn't really caused a major shift in the rate. the good thing about it is that CBI is addressing yet again the rate of inflation and pushing for the 3 zeros to be removed, so it confirms that the RV is still in the works. clearly we can see were close,..and there is a sense of urgency to get this done

8-30-2011 Guru Longfellow heard it is done inside Iraq but have been unable to verify it completely. lower denoms are everywhere and that people are spending money like never before. I think it foolish to try and nail it down with a date and rate. What I'm getting out of Iraq and the US is that we are close...I expect that this ride will be over very soon.

8-30-2011 Guru Frank26 sources see the lower denoms – they know they are in ATM machines in and out of green zone – Lower denoms are out of crates – in the right areas – in banks – they found out they are destroying the 50 dinar notes. THIS is coming! WE don’t know the rate or when it will happen

8-30-2011 Guru Med SEVERAL THINGS CAME OUT OF RECENT, THE ISSUE OF TRADEABLE CURRENCY AND THEM WANTING THE DINAR TO BE OTHER COUNTRIES FOR CURRENCY RESERVES. PURCHASING POWER IS ONLY ACCOMPLISHED ONE WAY, BY INCREASING THE VALUE NOT JUST SWAPPING AND USING THE SAME VALUE ON GOODS AT THE 1170 RATE PLUS.

8-30-2011 Guru Adam Montana Ramadan...is now officially over and we can start looking for some big news shortly. Many signs are pointing to a quick release of Chapter 7 and an even quicker resolve to another big issue known as HCL (Hydro Carbon Law).

8-30-2011 Guru Poppy2 I WILL NOT BACK OFF SEEING THE RV BEFORE THE 31ST OR END OF THIS MONTH SIMPLY BECAUSE THAT WHAT IS BEING SAID BY THE BEST SOURCES AVAIABLE. I CAN'T FIND ANYONE WHO MAKE ANY CLAIM THAT HAS ANY SUBSTANCE THAT THE RV ISNT IN PLAY FOR ALL OF US RIGHT NOW. WITH THEM HAVING A OFFICE IN new york they can pull the trigger anytime even it the CBI is closed.

8-30-2011 Guru Delta CBI contact TALKED WITH SHABIBI...about the Lower Denominations! Shababi, hopes...after the holiday! This MEANS SEPTEMBER THEY ARE LIKELY TO PULL THE TRIGGER!! HUGE news about the HCL passing! – Not yet approved – going to parliament for approval now! both old and new currency will co-exist...until the triple-zero currency is replaced - NO TIME LIMIT with exchanging in what we dinar holders have in our possession – we likely have 2 – 3 years to cash in!! We may see a rate of $.85 to $1.20 initially.

8-30-2011 Guru Kaperoni there are groups of criminals/terrorists who are trying to hamper the development of the Iraqi economy. they are trying to interfere with the 3 zero process by flooding the market with millions of counterfeit dinar bills. CBI might be waiting until the GOI...gets all of this counterfeit currency off the streets and apprehends the people that are responsible. this truly could be one of the reasons for the delay in the RV. We are very, very close... Hang in there.

8-29-2011 Guru Okie_Oil_Man MOST OF WHAT YOU ARE GOING TO HEAR FROM IRAQ AND OTHER SOURCES'S CONJECTURE ABOUT CERTAIN THINGS THAT MUST BE DONE IS PURE HORSE MANURE. THE RATE HAS NOT CHANGED AND IS ON THE SCREENS OF (ONLY) THE CENTRAL BANK'S OF THE WORLD. REMEMBER ME STATING LAST WEEK THAT PERHAPS THIS LABOR DAY WOULD NOT BE A DAY OF LABOR BUT A DAY OF JUBULATION????

8-29-2011 Guru Bluwolf all banking information is on mute mode. their are no changes and everything should pop up asn. please remember that there are 156 nations to rv and no Iraq is not holding anything and they do not have any issues. alot of bogus news out there. we are there already, just waiting to cashin, banks are set and waiting, it will just appear

Rooster
Rooster

Back to top Go down