IRAQ DINAR BASICS ™
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

(And a lil More) Dinar GURU Stuff From Other Sites Today 7-24-2011

Go down

(And a lil More) Dinar GURU Stuff From Other Sites Today 7-24-2011 Empty (And a lil More) Dinar GURU Stuff From Other Sites Today 7-24-2011

Post by Rooster Sun Jul 24, 2011 12:14 pm

Dinar GURU Stuff From Other Sites Today 7-24-2011

7-24-2011 Guru Athena Iraq will show the rate to the world tomorrow. The cbi is loading the rate into forex tonight sometime, if there is a problem it will not show, Iraq is going international tomorrow Iraq time our time tonight. the rate is great.

7-24-2011 Guru Phoenix3333 The news has been fantastic coming out of Iraq. This may be a stellar week, we may see the official announcement of the vote and the institution of the HCL, we may see them officially removed from Chapter 7 sanctions and a high, high, high probablilty we will see the artificial program rate dropped, and the true exchange rate implemented and made international. Can it happen tomorrow, sure it can, will it, I have no idea, the whole world is anticipating this.

7-24-2011 [OKIE OIL MAN] WE ARE NOW IN A POSITION OF WAITING TO SEE IF THE US GOV WILL ADHERE TO THE DECISSION OF THE WORLD COURT ----THAT PROVISION ACCORDING TO MY WATCH SHOULD EXPIRE BEFORE MIDNIGHT

7-24-2011 Guru Sonny1 I just got confirmation that they had the final read on the hcl today, and it should be approved and put into law this week. All that needs to be done is signing = put into law. They are still under certain sanctions, but can move free finanacially.

7-24-2011 Guru Okie_Oil_Man WITHOUT ANY INTEL THIS MORN IT IS DIFFICULT TO DETERMINE WHAT IF ANY EFFECT THE DEBT CEILING CONTRAVERSY WILL HAVE ON THE R/V. THE REASON FOR THE 4 O'CLOCK GOAL FOR AN AGREEMENT IS SO THAT THE WORLD MARKETS OPEN UP ON THE FORE-X AND IF THE TRADERS SEES THAT THE USA MAY HAVE A DEFAULT THAT WOULD AFFECT THEIR CREDIT RATING IT WOULD HAVE AN ADVERSE EFFECT ON WORLDS MARKETS. THIS IS MUCH LARGER THAN JUST A R/V OR DEBT CEILING VOTE. THEIR ARE UNDERLYING FACTORS THAT RUN SO DEEP THAT THE ENTIRE WORLD'S ECONOMIES COULD BE EFFECTED. THE USA HAS THE WORLDS MOST STABLE CURRENCY AND IS THE INTERNATIONAL RECOGNIZED CURRENCY AND IF IT EVEN REMOTELY APPEARED THE DOLLAR WAS UN-STABLE THAT WOULD SEND SHOCK WAVES THRUOUT THE ENTIRE WORLD'S CURRENCY'S VALUE AND THE TRUST FACTOR WHICH UP TILL NOW IN THE FACT THE USA HAS NEVER DEFAULTED ON PAYMENT OF OBLIGATION'S WOULD OR COULD CAUSE THE MOST MAJOR FINANCIAL DISASTER IN HISTORY.

7-24-2011 Guru Breitling We probably won't see another revaluation like this, what we are going through right now, ever again. They will probably keep the story down. They didn't plan on you and me getting into this investment.

7-24-2011 Guru Phoenix3333 We will see the nation of Iraq, IMO, drop in the rate of the Iraqi dinar prior to the other currencies rolling over. The reval of this currency will basically jumpstart the entire system, give them a boost to their bottom line & foreign reserves - like a domino effect. So, IMO the nation of Iraq will go first. Congress must reach a debt ceiling agreement by Sunday 5:30 pm EST U.S. before the Asian financial markets open to prevent a steep market sell off, there is concern over what the markets will do. Some say that shortly after the deal, we will see the rate initiated, will it happen, we just don't know, but would not surprise me, may be a day we remember forever!

Rooster
Rooster

Back to top Go down