IRAQ DINAR BASICS ™
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dinar GURU Stuff From Other Sites Today 6-21-2011

Go down

Dinar GURU Stuff From Other Sites Today 6-21-2011 Empty Dinar GURU Stuff From Other Sites Today 6-21-2011

Post by Rooster Tue Jun 21, 2011 10:00 am

Dinar GURU Stuff From Other Sites Today 6-21-2011

6-21-2011 Guru Checkmate I don't think its going to hit the end of the month [before it RVs]

6-21-2011 Guru TonyTnT Banks still expecting it...5 days in a row..waiting for it--any minute. Every branch is NOT involved in the meetings...Every branch is NOT going to be involved in cashing in. Our translator said Shabibi was asked could the Iraq econmony support .86 to 1.30 and Shabibi said yes...He did not say that was the rate...Several major banks are seeing a rate right NOW and it is not close to .86 or 1.30--that's not going to happen...We're within 9 days at most of this thing happening--relax.

6-21-2011 NewsHound Guru Bondlady mean i looked ev where to confirm shabs was on tv with maliki
...nadda till fresh showed us that hidden in the arabic side...ive just never thot possible a banker specially a gov of a cbi to give a date an rate

6-21-2011 Guru Ray (via steveI) Steve, I had a contact of mine translate an article that Fresh had posted...Shabibi is telling the people that they are going to drop the three zeroes. The article also states that in the next week to 10 days that the people of Iraq will have to get use to a new currency that will be issued. My contact stated that this sounds like Shabibi was talking about the RV coming by June 30

6-21-11 Guru Okie_Oil_Man SHABBI ACTUALLY ADDRESSED THE FACT THAT IMF HAD RECOMMENDED THAT 86 CENTS TO 1 DOLLAR 30 CENTS WOULD BE A GOOD-FAIR AND SUSTAINABLE RATE FOR THE UPCOMING R/V---HE FURTHER STATED THAT IT WOULD TAKE TILL 2013 FOR THE VALUE OF THE DINAR TO REACH PRE-WAR LEVELS OF 3.44--I THINK THIS MAY BE A SMOKE SCREEN BUT WHO KNOW'S?

6-21-2011 Guru Bluwolf Iraq was promise(d) by Kuwait to be help(ed) out of capt 7, if Iraq promise(s) that it will rv alittle more or below Kuwaits actual rate... both Shabibi and Talibani vow to place Iraq to its original value before the war 3.33 no less than that.

6-21-2011 Guru Poppy2 don't worry about a rate as I have said many many times the rate will be great you are invested in the richest country in the world and the rate will be close to kuwait...it has to be because the two huge shared oil fields on the border and some other reasons

6-21-2011 Guru Delta Shabibi said today on IRAQ TV he will revalue the currency by June 30th if not before for SURE and he did say $.86 up to $1.30 with a gradual increase up to the 1970′s and 1980′s rate by the year 2013. They do not have enough money to support a higher rate than this so said Shabibi today on Iraq TV...The IMF will receive the confirmation [from Iraq] and then announce the RI – they are hooked up with Basel and BIS and it will show first on the CBI then all over. All indications shows that they are doing this now – he needs security to do this...the $5.25 rate is not real.

6-21-2011 Guru Frank26 Shabibi spoke after Maliki and he said things about the currency – EF Hutton style – he said they are finalizing the lifting of the 3 zeros…Shabibi came out today and said on TV about the $.86 to $1.30 that the currency will have a gradual increase and the lifting of 3 zeros would be part of this – He said that the currency value from the 70s and 80s would occur in 2013…I am still at $3.86 no matter what but I can’t be dogmented and I have to give you what my team has and we slowly have been telling you that its highly possible this lower rate can be the real rate...IF it does come out it will double by the end of the year – and lets look at 2012 at least in the $2 range...9.999 is Franks meter now!
Rooster
Rooster

Back to top Go down