IRAQ DINAR BASICS ™
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dinar GURU Stuff From Other Sites Today 8-8-2011

Go down

Dinar GURU Stuff From Other Sites Today 8-8-2011 Empty Dinar GURU Stuff From Other Sites Today 8-8-2011

Post by Rooster Mon Aug 08, 2011 6:10 pm

Dinar GURU Stuff From Other Sites Today 8-8-2011

8-8-2011 Guru Bear5642 info from imf and world bank which was the delay, so just get ready for the rv this week, received pm from 2 totally different sources saying exactly the same thing and it is a go for rv

8-8-2011 Guru Kaperoni IMO, the RV cannot happen till Allawi is in a postion with the GOI, my thought is that the US made them sign off on this for the RV to occur, as they should have had parliament vote on it already. if i am correct, the RV could happen at any moment. If i am not correct, then we will not see the RV till after it is ratified by parliament. seems like this month is the month, sooner rather than later, tonight, tomorrow, wed, thurs are my days.

8-8-2011 Guru Checkmate When it comes to our speculation of this investment it is very good, we are right where it should be right now, except for it to be done. Some of you aren't going to like what I have to say, some people say you said before Monday, but, I don't believe we are going to see this before Friday. A few issues on the table that need to be done.

8-8-2011 Guru Kaperoni article quotes, "The cancellation will not affect at all the zeros in the value of the dinar " If that does not clear the LOP air, i dont know what would, here is another, "Purchasing power will not change ", they are sayin, some countries do this, but we are not. This is going to be a substancial reward for all investors.

8-8-2011 Guru Poppy2 This evening or Tuesday morning is the time line I have been expecting since last Thursday. Hang in and stay prayed up the window is open to throw the baby out.

8-8-2011 Guru Dinar Daddy the powers-that-be are very cognizant of us and probably aren’t too happy we have what we do. will they use the fact that we have what we have to THEIR advantage, or will they determine our holdings to be a frustrating side-note of their prolonged plan gone awry. IMO, Things will get worse. you can’t do ANYTHING about it… just be patient and wait it out...this has been a part of the plan to reconstitute the world’s money supply.

Rooster
Rooster

Back to top Go down