IRAQ DINAR BASICS ™
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

(And still a lil More) Dinar GURU Stuff From Other Sites Today 7-10-2011

Go down

(And still a lil More) Dinar GURU Stuff From Other Sites Today 7-10-2011 Empty (And still a lil More) Dinar GURU Stuff From Other Sites Today 7-10-2011

Post by Rooster Sun Jul 10, 2011 5:44 pm

(And still a lil More) Dinar GURU Stuff From Other Sites Today 7-10-2011

7-10-2011 Guru David I always maintain...it is a process. The process is: 1) Lower Denoms 2) Note valueing $100 USD introduced 3) Remove 3 Zero Notes from the Market Place 4) add value to the Dinar... the Process has begun!

7-12011 Newshound Guru Bondlady ill say this, iraq is not goin(g) to tell them or us when there gonna rv an(d) for them to say before the end of the year only makes me think it'll be sooner than later

7-10-2011 OKIE_OIL_MAN SINCE THERE ARE ABSOLUTELY NOTHING NEW IN THE WAYS OF INTEL--WE ARE AT A STALEMATE---JUST SITTING AND WAITING FOR THE NUMBERS TO STOP ROLLING (AT LEAST THAT IS WHAT WE'RE BEING TOLD). I REALIZE THAT WITH OVER 100 COUNTRIES THAT THE LOGISTICS OF SUCH A MONUMENTAL PROJECT WOULD TAKE TIME BUT THIS IS REALLY GETTING PROLONGED--TO WHAT AVAIL?--THAT IS TO BE SEEN

7-10-2011 Guru Med WE HAVE GREAT NEWS…[Agreeing to implement the Ebril agreement] THE ONLY THING I WISH THEY WOULD HAVE GIVEN A SPECIFIC DATELIKE IN 24 HRS OR IMMEDIATELY...I WAS RIGHT ON THE CHAPTER VII THEY ARE NOT OUT OF IT THEY HAVE HAD SANCTIONS LIFTED APPARENTLY BUT THEY HAVE BEEN TOLD AND UNDERSTAND UNLESS THEY ACTIVATE ALL THE RESOLUTIONS THEY HAVE WAIVERED ON THEY WILL NOT BE RELEASED AND THE U.S. WILL STILL HAVE A REASON TO BE THERE…THEY WILL HAVE TO FOLLOW THROUGH WITH THE 3 REMAINING ISSUES DEMARCIATION OF THE BORDERS RETURN THE BODIES IF POSSIBLE AND PAY BACK THE REMAINING BILLIONS

7-10-2011 Guru TonyTnT People say the GOI is not set but how can they do all the things Iraq does if they didn't already have a government...we all have to figure out what is real and what isn't...I heard stories from people all over the country--BOA is calling (since last Saturday) people in and offering $2.69 to 3.54 for their dinar...gave price but wanted them to hand over ALL dinar for that price.--no one I know has taken the deal...Call from credible treasury guy I believe saying everything is done but it could happen within 5 minutes or at the end of the month...Obama upset didn't happen last week...Here's the problem, the iraqi's want $50 instead of $32 per barrel...he thinks this should be resolved soon...talked to 4 bank presidents who are saying they have the rate and waiting for the treasury to say go...IMF saying it is now "done" meaning the hard stuff is done...this tells me the Erbil agreement and GOI has nothing to do with it...last I heard could happen any minute before the 14th...I already know when the next one [RV another country] is supposed to happen..

7-10-2011 Guru Okie_Oil_Man THERE ARE AT THIS TIME NO APPARENT REASON FOR ANY FURTHER DELAY--NOT LOGISTICS--NOT GOVERNMENTS--NOT BANK'S--NOTHING!!! I AM HOPING THIS WEEK--BUT --HERES THE KICKER--THERE ARE STILL INTERNATIONAL SETTLEMENT ISSUES THAT HAS TO BE SETTLED BEFORE JULY 31--NO I AM NOT SAYING IT WILL TAKE THAT LONG--ON THE CONTRARY--WITH ALL THE BANKING INTEL I AM RECEIVING I WOULD EXPECT THIS AT ANY MOMENT

7-10-2011 Guru Bluwolf all is done on behave of the Iraqui government, it did rv 4 weeks ago, it has met all un, imf, wto, gcc, wb compliants, it is no longer in their hands, the bis has it locked in since nov. 6, 2010 and...is waiting to release this cashin worldwide and internatinally...the hold up is in the govenment ...if We do not get that tax bill on the table soon, we must wait, banks are on standby everyday wait to cash you in but at the end of the day we get a notice that states waiting on excecutive orders...if not done by today we are looking at july 22, if not done then, aug 2 sinks in and a resession occurs and then we are looking at the 15th of aug
Rooster
Rooster

Back to top Go down