IRAQ DINAR BASICS ™
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dinar GURU Stuff From Other Sites Today 9-1-2011

Go down

Dinar GURU Stuff From Other Sites Today 9-1-2011 Empty Dinar GURU Stuff From Other Sites Today 9-1-2011

Post by Rooster Thu Sep 01, 2011 7:56 pm

9-1-2011 Guru Checkmate I woke up to the opposite situation.. said we’re not positive that this will happen on Saturday… no news anywhere… all rumors you are hearing, are just rumors. Then 20 minutes later got a call saying it was done…I believe the first call. I’ll put everything I got saying not done right now. I wish it was. I will personally ship Okie a 654 pickup truck if this happens in the next 24 hours. I think it has been put off till after Saturday. That’s what I am hearing.

9-1-2011 Guru TonyTNT the meetings that were supposed to take place today took place yesterday, New agreements were made with the hcl, kurds got more $$ everything agreed upon. Hearing that it will happen today, that all banks can see the rate…and given go signal before midnight tonight. I did just take the other call, That was a banker ... they are confirming what we are hearing – that this thing is live. Better than hot dog day!

9-1-2011 Guru Elsie TONY HAS NOT CALLED THE RV....WHAT I POSTED WAS HE IS HEARING IT IS TODAY...BEFORE 9:00 WEST COAST.. THIS IS WHAT WE ARE HEARING AND SHARING. HE HAS ALSO NOW SPOKEN WITH OKIE AND COMPARING INFORMATION

9-1-2011 Guru Bulldog75 2PM EST 09-01-11: A 99.00% PROBABILITY IQD/BASKET RATE POSTING NOW IN EFFECT FOR THE NEXT 24 HOURS, FOR THE LANDFALL/WINDFALL; 1% X FACTOR OF THE UNPREDICTABLE CIRCUMSTANCES & HUMAN ELEMENTS. THIS RATE CAN POST ANYTIME, ANY HOUR WITHIN THIS 24 HOUR TIME SPAN

9-1-2011 Guru ScottiG I do not want anyone to misunderstand exactly what we are trying to present to you. We did not call the RV yet! We are telling everyone the most current information we have which is that we are being told we will see the rates in the banks today. WHEN IT DOES SHOW UP THEN WE HAVE AN RV!!! I am only a grunt in the trenches trying to figure which end is up and not get my hind shot off in the process! We are hopeful---YES We are expecting----YES.

9-1-2011 Guru Eagle Has Landed Just got back from the bank. Looked at the new currency book. Last time I looked, the Iraqi Dinar was not in the book. The new book has...photos of the IQD with identification points highlighted. The text above the photos of the notes read - UNRESTRICTED - approved for Import/Export - in other words, INTERNATIONALLY TRADED. Private Banker... said this is happening now.

9-1-2011 Guru TonyTNT (via highhopes & BackstagePassMember) TONY IN PTR JUST CALLED IT TOO - TONY SAID HE HAS NOT SPOKE WITH OKIE YET THIS MORNING.... HE SAID HE IS HEARING THAT YES WE WILL SEE THIS TODAY...WEST COAST BEFORE YOU GO TO BED AS LONG AS YOU DON'T GO TO BED BEFORE 9:00. THIS IS WHAT WE ARE HEARING AND SHARING WITH YOU.. WILL UPDATE YOU AS WE HAVE NEWS. WE ARE WATCHING AND WAITING WITH YOU. RV READY??

9-1-2011 Guru Ghost (OkieOilMan site) OK WORD OUT OF IRAQ --IT IS DUE TO BE RELEASED THERE THIS AFTERNOON SO THE POSSIBILITY OF IT NOT BEING IN THE USA TILL TOMMOROW IS NOW IN PLAY AND POSSIBLE BUT IT DID R'V.

9-1-2011 Guru Okie_Oil_Man THE R/V HAS TAKEN PLACE IN IRAQ AND IS TO BE LIVE ON THE BANK SCREENS IN THE USA TODAY ACCORDING TO IRAQ SOURCE, THIS IS THE BEST INFORMATION SOURCE AVAILABLE. I BELIEVE THE SOURCES ARE 100% ACCURATE.

9-1-2011 Guru ScottiG The activation is beginning. The ground is rumbling as one source put it! One of these sources has been 100% thus far. What we have been waiting for is on the verge of release...Yes I said released...the CBI is in the process of activating the rates into the system! The rates are suppose to be in the banks today! We have no control over the timing. This is a fluid situation. Word is that we will see it...TODAY

9-1-2011 Guru Poppy2 JUST HAD ANOTHER CALL RECONFIRMAING THAT ANOTHER BANKER MADE A STATEMENT HE IS EXPECTING RV RATE TO BE LIVE SOMETIME TOMORROW [Thursday]. MAN THIS IS GETTING BETTER EVERY MIN.

9-1-2011 Guru Med I WAS CONFUSED BY SOME WHO THINK IT COULD HAPPEN NOW OR TOMORROW, IT CANNOT. THERE IS ABSOLUTELY NOTHING TO EXPECT UNTIL THEY COME BACK IN SESSION. IT WILL TAKE A VOTE AND THIS, AS WE ALL KNOW, IS IMPOSSIBLE WHEN THEY ARE ON VACATION.

9-1-2011 Guru Adam Montana there is no way the RV can be announced Sept 1. we need AT LEAST 5 more days to see movement on the HCL, now plan on a couple days of great news surrounding that, and possibly the GOI firmly planted, once that happens, we'll see Chapter 7 lifted, this will also take a few days to resolve, do the math here - we are at LEAST 7 Iraqi working days from Chapter 7 being lifted. I believe they can Revalue the Dinar on the SAME DAY as the official lifting of Chapter 7...it a very real possibility, No promise on a date... but we're so dang close I can smell it! now let's do this rv!!!!

9-1-2011 Guru Phoenix3333 The IQD is still unchanged, it is still at the artificial program rate - not for long though. This week is a prime window from the 28th - 3rd, things are looking good. They are continuously putting out articles about the removal of the zeroes and increase the value of the Iraqi dinar. A lot of people say there are some things that need to be done, I'm not so sure. Be on alert for big news, expect the unexpected...we are right on the verge of this

9-1-2011 Guru ScottiG hearing that we are in the final position. The signal for the activation of the new value to the IQD has been given and all that is left is for it to come on down to the banks INTERNATIONALLY ALL AT ONCE!!!!!

9-1-2011 Guru Poppy2 UPDATED INFORMATION FROM THE RABBI, A GREAT MAN OF HONOR...HE SAID THAT WE AND MANY OTHER COUNTRIES HAD SEVERAL DIGNITARIES IN IRAQ TILL THIS MORNING AND THEY HAD FINISHED AND AGREED AND BEEN INFORMED THE RV IS COMPLETED . THEN I HAVE RECIEVED 4 SOURCES FROM SCOTTYG , AND A COUPLE MORE SOLID SOURCES THAT THEY EXPECT THE RV TO BE LIVE WHEN OUR BANKS OPEN IN THE MORNING. ONE OF THESE SOURCES IS A PRIVATE BANKER FROM NY.

9-1-2011 Guru Bulldog75 WE ARE NOW AT A 98.35% RATE POST PROBABILITY. ALL PREVIOUS POST EARLIER TODAY/TONIGHT ARE GOOD TO GO; WE ARE GREEN LIGHT READY AND APPARENTLY READY FOR AN IMMEDIATE POST RATE THROUGH THIS CONTINUING PERFECT WINDOW SITUATION. WHAT A SEPT 1 THIS SHOULD BE.

8-31-2011 Guru Randy Koonce It's not a matter of if, it's a matter of when. It's not happening tonight. If we, the U. S. gets involved, it could be over in a week, if not this could go through September. The earliest I could see it is Sunday/Monday.

8-31-2011 Guru DonnieR as we posted a few days ago... the RV should happen before Aug.31st... well as you can see on the boards everything is lining up in a perfect straight line for this ROLLERCOASTER RIDE to be over by tomorrow morning, this is what we are hearing through all of our sources.

8-31-2011 Guru Simon The many directions that this info is coming from leads me to believe that is has to have some substance. The banks are probably in the same position we are in. They have been told it's going to happen, to get ready. There are big indicators in these stories - The ISX (Iraqi Stock Exchange) has to become finalized as of today and get those companies online or will have to pay a $270 million fine, they have to have an international tradable currency to do this. Other very classified intel, Visa and Master Card cards, within the last few days, becoming internationally recognized with very large banks - you have to have an Internationally tradable currency! Something is going on. Seems like we are in a perfect storm. We are extremely close.

Rooster
Rooster

Back to top Go down