IRAQ DINAR BASICS ™
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dinar GURU Stuff From Other Sites Today 6-25-2011 (MORE)

Go down

Dinar GURU Stuff From Other Sites Today 6-25-2011 (MORE) Empty Dinar GURU Stuff From Other Sites Today 6-25-2011 (MORE)

Post by Rooster Sat Jun 25, 2011 3:37 pm

6-25-2011 Guru Checkmate The news we are hearing is true because it is in print and we are hearing it...both have been wrong in the past. 1000% believe it WILL revalue, but does it make sense that they will announce the RV will happen on the 28th? Why aren't iraq citizens buying it up or trading belongings for it? Does it make sense that all of this is absolutely factual? We should be excited but We shouldn't get sucked into the vortex of its done....I wouldn't bet against the 28th but I'm not going to be low if it does not happen next week...The fact that Ty could STILL buy as much Dinar as he wants right now--cheap--scares me...not hearing dinars getting harder and harder to get...

6-25-2011 Guru TonyTnT Text from guy who went to Iraq Mosque to hear special announcement...it was announced and 10, 50, 100 and 250 bills shown...no single numbered bill shown...Told a formal announcement will being be made "in the coming days"...Allawi delivered last document that needed to be signed by IMF...15 minutes ago I got this--(Danny)Meeting everyday...added security at banks and all employees--teller level--told to report to work for cash in Tuesday/Wednesday next week. Tony's guy in Rome heard Shabibi with his own ears say this will be done by the 28th...

6-25-2011 NewsHound Guru BondLady Its so awsome to see all weve seen in the last 3 months...every thing ive hoped for for 7 yrs all comein to pass in 1 month...JUNE...sense i got off the rumor ride it aint been so bad...

6-25-11 Guru Bluwolf ...right now people are speaking of cashin today, I am checking out this rumor now...Remember its a rumor until confirmed...the rv is imminent, all other matter is different and not associated with the cashin wish(which) by the way should be underway soon...it is out of Iraqs hands...relax it will be in your hands very soon

NOTICE FROM FRANK:
DICTATED TO DebTarheelGirl 12:45pm Saturday

Family...

If you try to log on and you receive a notice saying your account is cancelled, please ingore it......

We are working on our site and things should be back to normal by Sunday or Monday

For those of you that copy and paste, please BUMP and share this information about the site issues with the other forums....

Thank you Family....

Frank

Athena Chat

[Wizards13] athena] wake up everyone[athena] we are here now [athena] very good news I must say [athena] what day is to day [athena] not a rv day [athena] DFI funds got deposited, a portion to start and more to follow [athena] one more signiture today, all others signed off now, all in agreement [athena] and they are siging today

[athena] Did you all see the article about the 25000 going to a 25 note ? [athena] Read the article close and you will know what it means [athena] it is a lop [mikivi] athena athena WOW G morning...We got CASH $$$$ [athena] just not right away [athena] mikivi GM not yet [athena] read the next sentance what does it say [athena] happytrails The article says the notes will go to 25 dinars after 2 years, this is normal as most rv turn in periods last 2 years, nothing to worry about[athena]

You will have 2 years to turn in your large note [athena] now a rate [athena] it is not Obama that needs to sign [athena] xander Shabibi told us when [athena] Beleive me they are signing it today and have wanted to sign it for a long time

[xander] athena so before the 28th is that correct? [athena] xander not before [athena] the 28 maybe the 29, but should be the 28 [athena] The rate will be right with Kuwait, now if they raise Kuwait we get a higher rate, right now Kuwait is at 3.61 [athena]

The CBI has been telling us what they are doing [athena] 9 BALL it could go higher but they have to honor contracts [athena] This is all about agreed upon contracts that were signed long ago [athena] jonjobe7 I am telling you what I am told, I said it could be higher [athena] best day for banking is a Tuesday [skysthelimit] well maybe finally we are ending this event [athena] skysthelimit not maybe this time [athena] hopeful_honey

Tuesday, could be Wednesday Iraq, not sure [athena] rsasurfer never more so, I know the money is in the account for real this time [9 BALL] athena Is this going to be a managed float or a free float? [athena] like I said the rate

Rooster
Rooster

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum