IRAQ DINAR BASICS ™
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

(MORE) Dinar GURU Stuff From Other Sites Today 7-21-2011

Go down

(MORE) Dinar GURU Stuff From Other Sites Today 7-21-2011 Empty (MORE) Dinar GURU Stuff From Other Sites Today 7-21-2011

Post by Rooster Thu Jul 21, 2011 8:46 am

7-21-2011 Guru Frank26 the U.S. Is the hold up on the rv/ri not Iraq--they have completed their part. U.S. Debt ceiling most likely is the reason. Hopefully this will be settled by 8/2 and the go will be given to Shabbie. Geitner made it clear to our government this can't be delayed. IQD... is ready to roll as soon as given the green light

7-21-2011 Okie_Oil_Man THE DINAR IS REAL--THE DINAR HAS R/V'D IN IRAQ--THE REST OF THE WORLD IS WAITING FOR INTERNATIONAL RECOGNIGTION--WE JUST WAIT FOR IT TO OCCUR. THE HOLDUP IT SEEM'S IS WHERE TO APPROPRIATE THE FUND'S ACQUIRED FROM THE R/V. IT SHOULD OCCUR BEFORE RAMADAN

7-21-2011 Guru Okie_Oil_Man A LOT OF INTEL REPORTERS REPORTING VERY GOOD THINGS THIS MORNING AND I CERTAINLY HOPE THEY ARE RIGHT---HOWEVER---ACCORDING TO SOURCES THIS MORNING THINGS ARE PROBABLY AT ANOTHER STAND STILL. JUST HAD A TEXT FROM CONGRESSIONAL AIDE THAT EVIDENTALY BOHNER AND OBAMA HAS REACHED A TENATIVE AGREEMENT ON THE DEBT CRISIS...DETAILS WILL BE ANNOUNCED TO THE PUBLIC LATER TODAY

7-21-2011 Guru American Contractor the Central Bank of Iraq is currently removing the 25k notes from circulation...the only banknote that is being removed. This will take 2 -3 years to accomplish this task. the actual new design of the new Iraqi currency has been completed. There are 6 new de-nominations as of now in the draft to be implemented in the future. In regards to the RV, nothing will occur in the month of July nor in the month of August, the start of Ramadan.

7-21-2011 Guru Breitling What windows do we watch for...Look for Security Seats when seated and reports from Shabibi, he will do a full audit report. Rate will come from CBI, no need to watch forex...will RV @ $.86, beginning rate IMO

7-21-2011 Guru Bluwolf my contact from greece and iraq have said, happening right about now. according to the GCC they are going to be the highest currency in all the ME, and the world and the rate can not be changed by anyone, not even them

7-21-2011 Guru Checkmate Enough is enough...I don't want to associate myself with the dinar world anymore...my only communication will be from behind a locked door...we are so close you will only have to pay for one or two month before this thing RV's...

7-21-2011 Guru OkieOilMan LISTEN------THAT SOUND YOU HEAR IS THE OTHER COUNTRIES SUFFERING BECAUSE OF THE DELAY, THE OTHER COUNTRIES COMPLAINTS TO THE IMF IS WHAT IS GOING TO CAUSE USG(United States Gov't) TO SHIFT OR GET OFF THE LOT

7-21-2011 Guru Okie_Oil_Man A LOT OF INTEL REPORTERS REPORTING VERY GOOD THINGS THIS MORNING AND I CERTAINLY HOPE THEY ARE RIGHT---HOWEVER---ACCORDING TO SOURCES THIS MORNING THINGS ARE PROBABLY AT ANOTHER STAND STILL. JUST HAD A TEXT FROM CONGRESSIONAL AIDE THAT EVIDENTALY BOHNER AND OBAMA HAS REACHED A TENATIVE AGREEMENT ON THE DEBT CRISIS...DETAILS WILL BE ANNOUNCED TO THE PUBLIC LATER TODAY

7-21-2011 Guru American Contractor the Central Bank of Iraq is currently removing the 25k notes from circulation...the only banknote that is being removed. This will take 2 -3 years to accomplish this task. the actual new design of the new Iraqi currency has been completed. There are 6 new de-nominations as of now in the draft to be implemented in the future. In regards to the RV, nothing will occur in the month of July nor in the month of August, the start of Ramadan.

7-21-2011 Guru Breitling What windows do we watch for...Look for Security Seats when seated and reports from Shabibi, he will do a full audit report. Rate will come from CBI, no need to watch forex...will RV @ $.86, beginning rate IMO

7-21-2011 Guru Bluwolf my contact from greece and iraq have said, happening right about now. according to the GCC they are going to be the highest currency in all the ME, and the world and the rate can not be changed by anyone, not even them

7-21-2011 Guru Checkmate Enough is enough...I don't want to associate myself with the dinar world anymore...my only communication will be from behind a locked door...we are so close you will only have to pay for one or two month before this thing RV's...

7-21-2011 Guru Dusty14369 great news from the IMF. They can ...get orders from the World Court to bypass US approval for international release. Legal Process would take less than 24 hours if needed. we are on a positive track to reap the benefits ... in the near future. it very well could go anytime

7-20-2011 Guru Adam Montana In my humble opinion, we are set to see some big news in the next 10 days! Unfortunately, Ramadan is right around the corner...and nothing happens during Ramadan. What does that mean to you? Hopefully it means we are on a "10 day or less" countdown!

7-20-2011 Guru Checkmate Everyone we know says they don’t know what is going on...they have heard done for a month… banks losing money… saying everyone is waiting and ready to get this done. We know it is going to revalue.

7-20-2011 Guru TonyTNT Hear that an announcement to be made at 8 am in Iraq with IMF and Iraq. Heard from 3 sources in Iraq re this. US related people. Some Iraqi people heard the same thing. On our side this afternoon got confirmation from some congressional people, senators that 10pm pst the announcement of the rv. All sources hearing the same thing – this is it.

7-20-2011 Guru Longfellow Got word earlier of joint announcement with IMF and GOI set for 8 am in Iraq. Several big names to be present, Some of the original architects of this whole deal.
Rooster
Rooster

Back to top Go down