IRAQ DINAR BASICS ™
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

(lil More) Dinar GURU Stuff From Other Sites Today 7-11-2011

Go down

(lil More) Dinar GURU Stuff From Other Sites Today 7-11-2011 Empty (lil More) Dinar GURU Stuff From Other Sites Today 7-11-2011

Post by Rooster Mon Jul 11, 2011 10:13 am

Dinar GURU Stuff From Other Sites Today 7-11-2011

7-11-2011 Guru Okie_Oil_Man REMEMBER ABOUT 10 DAY'S AGO WHEN I STATED THE IRS/UST OFFICE INFO?--WELL NOW IT SEEM'S EVERYONE HAS FINALLY PROVEN THAT FACT. HERES A NEW FACT...STARTING TOMMOROW IN IRAQ ITSELF (IN COUNTRY) THE U.S. TREASURY IS ALSO GOING TO BE SETTING UP REDEMPTION OFFICES FOR TAXATION PURPOSES FOR AMERICAN INDIVIDUALS AS WELL AS AMERICAN COMPANY'S. SECURITY MINISTER SELECTED AND SEATED AND ALSO ANOTHER FACT JUST ROSE TODAY----MALIKI AND ALLAWAI... APPARENTLY JOINED FORCES TODAY IN A SPIRIT OF CO-OPERATION THAT WILL CERTAINLY HELP TO UNIFY THE COUNTRY

7-11-2011 Guru Med I GOT SOME VERY GOOD NEWS YESTERDAY FROM A FRIEND WHO IS INVOLVED WITH A VP AT CHASE AND HE GAVE A HEADS UP THAT THEY ARE ANTICIPATING THE DINAR GOING TRADEABLE AND HE EXPLAINED THE PROCESS FROM CHASE TO HER...THE IMF WANTS THE IQD AND THE USD CLOSE THEY HAVE EXPLAINED THAT THEY WANT THE 3 ZERO’S REMOVED OR RAISED AND THAT IRAQ NEEDS TO IMPROVE THEIR STANDING IN THE IMF AND START CONTRIBUTING SO FAR THEY HAVE DONE NOTHING BUT TAKE

7-11-2011 Guru Nighthk11 I believe we will see the RV this month but not until after the 15th of the month Reason is the Todd-Frank Bill being activated on 15 Jul which will allow the gov’t to tax more on currency exchanges... IMO the final issue of Erbil is activation of Allawi’s council-and some 19 points signed and promised by Maliki which did not happen... The base rate of the dinar is $3.00- expect more than that upon RV...From my perspective- the door on RV is closing very fast- I expect this to be done before 02 Aug...Parliament must vote the last item on Erbil which is the Allawi council- it’s inception to become active must be ratified by the parliament

7-11-2011 Guru Phoenix3333

Have you ever heard of The National Infrastructure Bank, probably not, even the smartest finance people have never heard of it, it is already legally set up to fund massive infrastructure-new highways, bullet trains, etc. to put people to work. It is just sitting there with no money, we are in a giant recession, where is the money going to come from? The Obama administration briefly said...from millionaires...what millionaires...presently only about 1% of our population are millionaires...something to think about!!! IMO the funding is right at the doorstep - Bottom line.

7-10-2011 Guru Poppy2 I have not been able to confirm...the tax issues...on my own from any of my contacts, however, I have continually heard for over a month that the flat 15% tax was under consideration for all currency changes...it will be great if it is true. I have been told that the irs/ust are stalling for more time to get offices manned and people in place in 34 major cities to cash us in and if this is true then the 15% tax should be true also . one doesnt work without the other?

7-10-2011 Guru BGG the next hottest window... starts right before you get up thru about Wednesday nite...for a lot of reasons. Did hear from a high-end gov't official Thursday is possible....I'm just a little more focused on earlier in the week. Rate is in place and waiting. US Treasury (is) ready and waiting

7-10-2011 Guru Scooter The one thing I know is this... when it comes to this RV -- they can do anything they want... rules, there's no rules, they'll make new ones
Rooster
Rooster

Back to top Go down