IRAQ DINAR BASICS ™
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

(And Still More) Dinar GURU Stuff From Other Sites Today 8-5-2011

Go down

(And Still More) Dinar GURU Stuff From Other Sites Today 8-5-2011 Empty (And Still More) Dinar GURU Stuff From Other Sites Today 8-5-2011

Post by Rooster Fri Aug 05, 2011 8:57 am

Dinar GURU Stuff From Other Sites Today 8-5-2011

8-5-2011 Guru Okie_Oil_Man HOUSTON------TRANQUILITY BASE HERE-------THE EAGLE HAS LANDED. THE RATE IS 5.25 PEGGED TO THE ENGLISH POUND WHICH IN TURN RELATES AND IS EQUIVLENT TO 8.40 USD AS TO HOW LONG THIS RATE WILL HOLD IS ANYONES GUESS. ENJOY AND SAVOR THE MOMENT--IT ONLY COMES ONCE IN A HUNDRED GENERATIONS

8-5-2011 Guru Okie_Oil_Man THE NEWS JUST KEEPS GETTING BETTER AND BETTER. THAT JINGLE YOU HEAR IS NOT CHRISTMAS BELLS----IT'S COINS IN PEOPLES POCKETS-----PLAIN ENOUGH???? PLAN ON BEING BUSY NEXT WEEK. PLAIN AND SIMPLE----R/V IS NOW IN THE HISTORY BOOKS

8-5-2011 Guru BGG just got a...call...said they already did today (put out the lowers and coins) - could be limited, but they are in Iraqi pockets right now.
Coins = RV...period. End of story.

8-5-2011 Guru Okie_Oil_Man THIS COULD BE OUR LAST WEEKEND OF WONDERING AND WAITING FOR THE ELUSIVE R/V TO APPEAR. THERE ARE 2 SCENARIOS REGARDING CASHING IN PROCEDURES THAT SEEM AT THIS PRESENT TIME TO BE POSSIBLE: #1 - IRAQ AND THE IMF WILL R/V WITHOUT THE CO-OPERATION OF THE USA AND IF SO THEY WILL R/V AT A LESSER RATE THAN THE USA WANTED. #2 - THE USA WILL INITIATE THE R/V AT A HIGHER RATE AND MAKE OUR DECISION ON WHETHER TO TAKE THE USA RATE OR WAIT. DON'T BE IN A RUSH TO BE THE 1ST PERSON AT THE CASH IN LOCATION. IT IS JUST POSSIBLE AND MOST LIKELY PROBABLE THAT AN INITIAL RATE OF LESS THAN THE DINAR POTENTIAL'S VALUE WILL BE OFFERED...REMEMBER, IT'S THE 2ND RAT THAT GET'S THE CHEESE.

8-5-2011 Guru Checkmate We believe that we are very close to being done with this. I know it is imminent. I think... it is going to be tied to the GBP.

8-5-2011 Guru TonyTNT This is the first time I will say this – it is not happening today. This is a different call for me. Right now our way of life is being threatened. Our economy is being threatened. There are some threats being made to our country and our way of life right now. It’s not the time frame... I just don’t like the circumstances that I am hearing today – us – the country or what it could do to us the people. I still think some time next week if not before, don’t really think it will happen before Monday. Still the rate I was telling you.

8-5-2011 Guru Enorrste [government contact says] that it is total BS to believe that Obama has the power to approve or disapprove or delay the RV of another nation's currency.even the IMF doesn't have that power. If this is true, then we are back inside Iraq for a decision. Latest news is that the "removal of the three zeros" is beginning this week. If, and this is a big "if", the "removal of the three zeros" is a code for the RV, then we could be almost home...before the 11th.

8-5-2011 Guru Med FROM ALL THAT HAS COME OUT AND TRANSPIRED IT WAS AS I HAD SAID BEFORE FAIR AND REASONABLE TO BELIEVE THAT AN INCREASE IN THE EXCHANGE RATE WAS COMING THAT THE DINAR WOULD BE AN INTERNATIONAL CURRENCY AND BY WHAT HAS COME OUT IN JUST THE LAST 3 DAYS IT SOLIDIFIED THAT BELIEF. AT THE PACE OF THE ARTICLES THIS IS NOT GOING TO BE LONG BEFORE THIS IS OVER

8-5-2011 Guru Poppy2 The debt ceiling has absolutely nothing to do with the RV?? IT is total smoke. Latest news on possible RV date goes through the 18th of August. And any time between now and then.

8-5-2011 Newshound Guru Joey an article that just came out...about...what happened in Talabanis house...we were not even told about this meeting, they had put it off til Sat. They were there til Dawn and just released it to the news. [Joey reads highlight from article] -"The deal included the activation of a national security council that he [Alawi] is to head". Oh my goodness..I have goose bumps

8-5-2011 Guru Patriot Another major confirmation of a piece and the mechanism in which in fell into place...really good news. Can you say GOI finished. As Shabibi stated...if you give me a...b..c.....I will give you an RV

8-5-2011 Guru Kaperoni The article titled "Don’t Fear the Dinar"...is basically reinforcing their claim that they are going to push for people to use the coins. The coin project failed the last time around because of the rate of exchange and this time things will be different. The restructuring decision was completed on June 22 and they are going to go ahead with the project extremely soon

8-5-2011 Guru Med FROM THE ARTICLES IT SEEMS THAT THE PROCESS WAS STARTING, IT INVOLVES COINS NEW DENOMS, SOME EDUCATING OF THE PUBLIC AND DETERMINING THE NEW EXCHANGE RATE. IT WILL BE AROUND THAT RATE…. [.86], I KEEP GETTING THESE TIPS THAT IT IS GONNA BE HIGHER. I BELIEVE THAT WE ARE LOOKING AT FROM NOW TO MID SEPTEMBER FOR THIS TO END.

Rooster
Rooster

Back to top Go down