IRAQ DINAR BASICS ™
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

( A FEW MORE) Dinar GURU Stuff From Other Sites Today 8-28-2011

Go down

( A FEW MORE) Dinar GURU Stuff From Other Sites Today 8-28-2011 Empty ( A FEW MORE) Dinar GURU Stuff From Other Sites Today 8-28-2011

Post by Rooster Sun Aug 28, 2011 11:34 am

Dinar GURU Stuff From Other Sites Today 8-28-2011

8-28-2011 Guru Bulldog75 AS OF THIS MOMEMT, THERE IS NOTHING FORSEEN STOPPING OUR TRAIN RIDE. HCL PASSED THRU THE CABINET TODAY; AND NOW IT'S GONE TO THE PARLIAMENT. IT APPEARS, IMHO, WE ARE IN A 48 HOUR COUNTDOWN THRU TUES, AUG. 30TH NEAR A 97.75 PROBABILITY. RATES WILL SHOW ON CBI, WB, FOREX CLOSE SEQUENCE. UNDERSTAND THIS CAN DOMINO ANY HOUR, ANY MINUTE AFTER MIDNIGHT EST. TONIGHT.

8-28-2011 Guru Mailman17 MAYBE PARLIMENT HAS FINALLY ... THREATENED EVERY SINGLE CORRUPT OFFICICAL ... EITHER PLAY BALL BALL OR SUFFER THE CONSEQUENCES. CONDITIONS MUST HAVE FINALLY BEEN AGREED UPON BY ALL THOSE INVOLVED. THE GOAL AND TIMETABLE WE HAVE ALL BEEN ON IS FINALLY COMING TO AN END

8-28-2011 Guru DonnieR they will throw us curve balls to keep us from not knowing when this RV will take place...but they are running out of balls and they know it. I can't share my sources but I will tell you they have never been as excited as they are right now...My contact in Jordan said today that we should prepare to cashin at once... Oh, BTW, my Jordan contact just returned from N.Y. Yesterday morning, hummmmm!!!

8-28-2011 Guru Poppy2 MEETING HAD BEEN CALLED FOR TODAY...SUBJECT MATTER HAD AND HAS NOT BEEN REVEALED. BUT I THINK THEY WOULD BE ADDRESSING THE INFLATION RATE BECAUSE THAT IS WHAT DR. SHABIBI...CONTINUED TO COMMENT ABOUT ALL THE LAST MONTH. THEIR INFLATION RATE IS UP .3%...THAT PACES IT AT 6.3%... DR SHABIBI HAS SAID HE WILL NOT LET IT RISE ABOVE 7%. [RVing] FOR SURE IS THE ABSOLUTE BEST CONTROL OF THEIR INFLATION??

8-28-2011 Guru ScottiG "THE TRAIN IS PULLING INTO THE STATION.....PREPARE TO DISMOUNT" If that is not clear enough then you need to get you to get glasses.

8-28-2011 Newshound Guru Bondlady the imf set guidlines for iraq to follow and standards they had to go by where inflation was concerned. shabibi...says its still below 10%, but for shabibi to say all he did here [referencing article] inflation in iraq is close to the red line. to me is almost a warning to the government to expedite the laws. the cbi needs to be passed into law so shababy can do his job and control these problems and inact his new monetary policy, the realese of the lower denominations, and imo the revalue of its currency

8-28-2011 Guru DonnieR I'm recieving calls from my contacts here and in Jordan that we will see the RV before Aug. 31. Prepare yourselves folks, we're done w/ this ride!!!

8-28-2011 Guru Kaperoni this is simply amazing, a great article...written by someone who has followed the events...We can see how close we really are to the end. [referencing article] They are pretty clear that the actual procedures are being kept quite…that is tatical and in the best interest to prevent issues. We need to sit back and watch this unfold. It is about to happen.

8-28-2011 Guru Poppy2 HERE IS WHAT I HAVE DONE TODAY TO REPARE FOR THE NEXT THREE DAYS BECAUSE I HAVE LOTS OF CONFIDENCE IN WHAT I AM HEARING. IT CAME FROM THE RIGHT SOURCE FOR ME. I DUG OUT MY STEEL BRIEF CASE TODAY PLACED ALL THE DINAR THAT I PLAN TO TURN IN ON THE FIRST DAY. I PACKED A BAG AND CLEARED THE NEXT THREE DAYS ON MY CALENDAR. I PLAN TO BE AT SOME BANK SOME WHERE WITHIN THE NEXT THREE DAYS.

8-28-2011 Guru Bear5642 WAITING FOR ONE CALL AND I WILL KNOW ITS OVER, MY CONTACT WILL TELL ME WHEN HE HAS NEW LOWER DENOMS IN HIS HANDS, MY GUY IS A BUSINESS MAN IN IRAQ AND THE OTHER ONE WELL LETS SAY I CANT EVEN MENTION HIS NAME. THE NEXT THING WILL BE THE RELEASE OF THE $3.68, IT WILL BE TO THE US DOLLAR PERIOD. THE CONTACT THAT CALLED ON OKIES BIRTHDAY HAS CALLED AGAIN AND SAID HE KNOWS FOR A FACT THE IQD WAS RVD AND WILL BE RELEASED, HE DID NOT GIVE A DATE BUT SAID HE WOULD STAKE HIS LIFE ON IT AND IF YOU KNEW THE CALIBER OF THIS MAN YOU WOULD KNOW ITS THE TRUTH. REALISTICLY DONT SEE IT GOING PAST LABOR DAY.

Rooster
Rooster

Back to top Go down