IRAQ DINAR BASICS ™
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

(MORE) Dinar GURU Stuff From Other Sites Today 8-13-2011

2 posters

Go down

(MORE) Dinar GURU Stuff From Other Sites Today 8-13-2011 Empty (MORE) Dinar GURU Stuff From Other Sites Today 8-13-2011

Post by Rooster Sat Aug 13, 2011 10:04 am

Dinar GURU Stuff From Other Sites Today 8-13-2011

8-13-2011 Guru Scotti G I am honestly more comfortable about our timing now than at any time before. I do believe everything has been done that needs to be done...all the pieces come together...are telling us we are really close...am most hopeful that we will see this this week

8-13-2011 Guru Eagle Has Landed [the arab conference is] September 29 and 30th in Turkey...DOES NOT mean that the RV will not be released to PRIOR to the conference...indeed, it kind of intimates that it will

8-13-2011 Guru Mailman17 LISTEN TO WHAT SHABS SAYS...LOOK AT EVERY SINGLE STATEMENT HE HAS EVER SAID, IN HIS NON CHALANT WAY HE IS SCREAMING THIS IS COMING TO AN END. LOOK AT WHATS HAPPENING ON A GLOBAL SCALE. WE TRULY ARE ALMOST HOME - TICK TOCK MY FRIENDS.

8-13-2011 Guru TontTNT The banks have been notified to be on alert, the UST is telling people to get...your offices staffed. I know some things are supposed to happen on the 25th and...things that have to be done 10-12 days before that. I am still hearing the outrageous numbers. Hearing that from UST and from bankers. Everyone should still be excited.

8-13-2011 Guru OkieOilMan HAVE YOU EVER IN THE PAST EVEN HEARD OF SOMETHING AS MONUMENTAL EFFECTING THE ENTIRE WORLD’S ECONOMY BEING DONE?? THE COMPLEXITY OF THIS ISSUE IS ABOVE ALL OUR HEADS.

8-13-2011 Guru Mailman 17 YOU MAY HAVE SEEN OTHERS POSTING RATES WAY OUT OF THE ORDINARY, DOES ANYONE IN HIS RIGHT MIND THINK THE GCC,THE US,THE UK, CHINA OR ANY OTHER NATION WITH A RESPECTABLE TRADEABLE CURRENCY WILL ALLOW A FLEDGLING COUNTRY LIKE IRAQ TO COME OUT WITH ANYTHING OTHER THAN WHATS AGREED UPON WITH THE IMF AND BACKING BY THE WB? DOWN THE ROAD? MAYBE, BUT NOT RIGHT OFF. PER SHABS STAEMENTS, ON PAR...PERIOD

8-13-2011 Guru Med WE KNOW THAT THE DINAR WILL HAVE A NEW RATE OF EXCHANGE VERY SOON. WE KNOW THAT THE MOF WANTS THIS DONE, ALLAWI WANTS IT DONE, AND MOST IMPORTANTLY SHABIBI DOES. WE ARE IN GREAT SHAPE FOR THIS TO BE OVER. I BELIEVE IN SEPTEMBER WITHIN THE FIRST TWO WEEKS.

Rooster
Rooster

Back to top Go down

(MORE) Dinar GURU Stuff From Other Sites Today 8-13-2011 Empty Re: (MORE) Dinar GURU Stuff From Other Sites Today 8-13-2011

Post by Larrythebasige Sat Aug 13, 2011 10:49 am

hey med,.. "I" want it done tooooooo, man!
Larrythebasige
Larrythebasige

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum