IRAQ DINAR BASICS ™
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

(And still a lil More) Dinar GURU Stuff From Other Sites Today 7-12-2011

2 posters

Go down

(And still a lil More) Dinar GURU Stuff From Other Sites Today 7-12-2011 Empty (And still a lil More) Dinar GURU Stuff From Other Sites Today 7-12-2011

Post by Rooster Tue Jul 12, 2011 8:21 am

(And still a lil More) Dinar GURU Stuff From Other Sites Today 7-12-2011

7-12-2011 Guru Mailman WE KNOW WHATS IN PARLIMENTS HANDS....WE KNOW THIS PART OF LEGISTLATION IS PRIORITY...BOTH THE ERBIL AND THE RV...THEY KNOW WE KNOW YET THEY STILL WILL TRY TO HIDE IT... THE FACT THAT ALL THE GROUPS HAVE MET AND ALREADY UNOFFICIALLY SIGNED OFF IS RIGHT WHERE WE WANT TO BE...THEY WOULD NEVER HAVE STATED WHAT THEY DID FOR THE LAST MONTH IF THIS WASNT READY...DONT LOOK AT WHAT IRAQ HAS SAID SO MUCH AS WHAT THE IMF, UN AND THE WORLD BANK HAS SAID..

7-12-2011 Guru Med NEWS FROM D.C....IT IS NOT IRAQ AT ALL WHO IS HOLDING UP THE RAISING OF THE ZERO’S IT IS THE US TREASURY THAT IS HOLDING IT UP AND THAT THEY HAVE BEEN HOLDING IT UP FOR THE LAST 3 WKS. IF NOT DONE BY I THINK AUGUST 2ND OR CLOSE TO THAT DATE WE WILL GO INTO DEFAULT THE FIRST TIME IN OUR HISTORY. I AM TOLD THAT THE US TREASURY USING THE IRS WANT TO SET UP EXCHANGE PLACES FOR DINAR HOLDERS THEY WILL THEN TAKE YOUR TAX OUT RIGHT THEN AND...GUARANTEE NO AUDIT....THE GOVT NEEDS THE TAX MONEY LIKE RIGHT NOW. THEY ARE HOPING THAT INVESTORS WILL USE THEM INSTEAD OF BANKS...ALSO...THEY WANT IT IN PLACE BEFORE THE DEADLINE ON THE DEFAULT. HE SAID THEY ALSO HAVE NOT SETTLED ON A RATE OF EXCHANGE I AM TOLD THE U.S. IS PUSHING FOR A HIGHER ONE...NOW COULD IT BE SOME SMOKE LEAKED OUT.....YES

7-12-2011 Guru Okie_Oil_Man IRAQ WILL START RECEIVIING IMPORT AND SALES TAX ON THE 15TH...TAX COLLECTIONS ARE USED TO FILL THE COFFERS OF THE TREASURY AND ALSO INDICATES THAT TAXATION WILL BE OF VALUE MONETARILY WISE--IN OTHER WORDS...THEIR MONEY IS GOING TO HAVE TO BE WORTH MORE THAN 1170 DINARS TO THE DOLLAR

7-12-2011 Guru Bluwolf my bank has inform(ed) me that we are still waiting on a communication from the UST in order to start cashin procedures...you must ask firmly for the CBI rate if you are cashin in in banks...you must fight for your CBI rate...once the UST gets the word they will contact all US banks and we are a go...we are very close...tier 3 (us) is waiting on the fence

7-12-2011 Guru TonyTnT I don't believe Ebril, HCL, Security ministers or anything over there is holding up the RV...All these things have been settled...These have nothing to do with it...other LITTLE things were the [holding up ] factors,,,

7-12-2011 Guru Checkmate Things are looking up based on what came out on Sunday...things that were standing in our way are clearing..I'm NOT saying its going to RV week [though]

7-12-2011 Guru Blaino some political figures...relate...they...under an informal Gag, they are informally watching Thursday, this week (the 14th) which I think is a lil strange considering the new banking regs fly on the 15th. The rate seems to be climbing with every time the date gets pushed, almost as if "they" feel they "owe us" something when we have sharp intel that later cannot cut the cheese!...believable... let me get back to you on that!

7-12-2011 Guru 8ball Allawi now has 101 seats + 50 Kurdish seats + 52 seats of the Alliance = Maliki is toast...Allawi is effectively breaking the deadlock...should be an exciting week…!!!

7-12-2011 Guru Delta we may see this RV in next 48 hours or less…the whole Iraq tax issue begins on the 15th...the 14th -17th they will have off for holiday and the weekend... Thursday is a national holiday in Iraq - THEREFORE it looks good for them to RV before they implement those taxes, so the next 48 hours is a great window… we will be ready to cash out on Monday- if this takes place

7-12-2011 Guru Frank26 the IMF received the letter from the GOI – the LOI (letter of intent) – they sent it back to the IMF and it stated...the books of state owned Banks...were cleared – then the CBI ... cleared their books... the... LOI said once these two banks and CBI are done then they have to RV their remaining currencies...so... now they have to RV their currency….They are on track for this RV to happen any time!!! Shabibi stated we were going to introduce the rate by the end of June 30th. ALL BANKS are done and waiting ... now there is NO MISSING LINKS to this RV – RI taking place

7-12-2011 Guru TonyTNT Before...the lowest denom was 100 but today the rest were issued. Got that from 3 sources. If all of the lower denoms were out today, something has to happen. Can’t walk around with a bunch of useless money. People contacted us today and we are waiting for the photos of the lower denoms. Looking good. Everything good. Think we are closer everyday.
Rooster
Rooster

Back to top Go down

(And still a lil More) Dinar GURU Stuff From Other Sites Today 7-12-2011 Empty Re: (And still a lil More) Dinar GURU Stuff From Other Sites Today 7-12-2011

Post by Larrythebasige Tue Jul 12, 2011 8:51 am

my brother;s name is Tony, today I am goin to kick his ass.
Larrythebasige
Larrythebasige

Back to top Go down