IRAQ DINAR BASICS ™
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

(LIL MORE) Dinar GURU Stuff From Other Sites Today 9-10-2011

Go down

(LIL MORE) Dinar GURU Stuff From Other Sites Today 9-10-2011 Empty (LIL MORE) Dinar GURU Stuff From Other Sites Today 9-10-2011

Post by Rooster Sat Sep 10, 2011 9:29 am

Dinar GURU Stuff From Other Sites Today 9-10-2011

9-10-2011 Newshound Guru Joey After reading all of the articles...and looking for results from the emergency meeting at the UN and the London meetings and not finding anything…was hoping for some BIG announcment from those emergency meetings...have not told us yet…probably will not hear anything until Sat or Sun when the London meetings are over with..

9-10-2011 Guru Kaperoni [quote from article] “the iraqi currency will retain it’s value”. I hope you understand what that means! That means that there is no chance that these larger notes will be LOP’d as some keep stating. A 25,000 dinar note will be worth 25,000 dinar. As for the exchange rate, that is yet to be seen...were very close to seeing this happen.

9-10-2011 Guru Breitling Iraq is in play to help the Global community. This is the most exciting time, the closest time to the RV that we hae been. They have the law in Parlament to retire the larger notes. They are not going to take the 000's off the notes, they are going to retire the notes and introduces the new notes and it's going to cause a revaluation. I am very very excited this ride may be over soon.

9-10-2011 Newshound Guru Joey We know if Shabs is already there saying, can we go ahead and RV the currency and he has been working on this for the last 5 yrs. Do we honestly think its going to take 6 months to print this currency…I have my doubts about that. Shabibi is in full speed ahead mode…Shabs is saying all week and before, I am ready to do this.

9-10-2011 Guru Kaperoni In recent days, numerous articles are being published outside Iraq, and at least videos have surfaced talking about the pending revaluation. when there is an article that comes out and says the project will take 2-3 years, they are confirming to us, not the RV, but the events within Iraq with the transition...a process that will take time…but this process has nothing to do with us. 1. At least 2-3 years the larger 3 zeros notes will be valid in country. We can make an assumption that also will apply to us. So that gives us a really no time limit to cash out. 2. They cannot introduce the smaller denominations without at least an “initial” rate change. This is obvious as these new notes have little value with the current exchange rate. 3. Not changing the rate, would cause mass speculation and buying of dinar as the rate rises over time. 4. Therefore, we can conclude, that an initial rate (above the USD and within benefit for these new lowers notes has to take place. This, as we have discussed, is the RV. ...things are really heating up.

9-10-11 Guru Poppy2 WE SHOULD BE CASHING OUT ON WED AT THE LATEST AND SHOULD HEAR THE RV RATE AND ABSOLUTE ACTIVATION NO LATER THAN MONDAY. THIS IS SOLID INFORMATION FROM AS GOOD A SOURCE AS POSSIBLE. DIRECT FROM BAGDAD. THE IMF SAID, BACK IN OCTOBER 2010, THEY APPROVED $3.22 PLUS UP TO 20% MORE FOR INFLATION BUT THEY HAVE DISCOVERED 26% MORE OIL RESERVE THAN EVER REPORTED SINCE THAT RATE WAS APPROVED. MY PREDICTIONS IS AND ALWAYS HAS BEEN, THE RATE WILL BE WITHIN .10 CENTS OF KUWAIT UP OR DOWN, NOW SMILE AND BE HAPPY

9-9-2011 Guru TontTNT still hearing all things are in position. I got calls that all banks have a green light, they have a rate and finance companies have a rate and FOREX has a rate and green on their board. we heard from some department it would be pegged to the GBP and others say no - I hear its over $6 and that it was...you will like the rate no matter what. I got calls this AM and CBI's...workng right now - parliament is working right now. THIS CAN HAPPEN AT ANY TIME - I mean they are saying ANYTIME.

9-9-2011 Guru Checkmate we hear this has to take place after the closing of trade and announcement of ministers and position of Allawi defined and the Erbil announced publically - do not have to wait for the publication, just announcement...and thats imminent - do not have to wait for the visual. we at the end of this long road/journey we are on...some say this will go on 9-11....I am usually going into weekend feeling cautious...but don't feel caution this weekend...can't see it getting to Monday.

9-9-2011 Guru Okie_Oil_Man HAS EVERONE BEEN WATCHING THE NEWS ALL DAY REGARDING THE WEEKEND RE-ALIGNMENT OF THE WORLDS CURRENCY'S?? SAW IT MANY TIMES TODAY ADDRESSING THAT ALL THE CENTRAL BANKS WOULD BE INVOLVED. THE WHOLE WORLD AWAITS. INITAL RATE WILL BE CONSTANT FOR A SPECIFIED PERIOD OF TIME. I AM STILL LABORING OF MY ASSUMPTION...ABOUT IT BEING AROUND 3.68 AREA ...WITH A SMALL VARIATION. THE CBI DOESN'T HAVE TO BE OPENED

Rooster
Rooster

Back to top Go down