IRAQ DINAR BASICS ™
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

(More) Dinar GURU Stuff From Other Sites Today 7-7-2011

Go down

(More) Dinar GURU Stuff From Other Sites Today 7-7-2011 Empty (More) Dinar GURU Stuff From Other Sites Today 7-7-2011

Post by Rooster Thu Jul 07, 2011 11:34 am

(More) Dinar GURU Stuff From Other Sites Today 7-7-2011

7-7-2011 Guru Joey: Huge article[s]...They are out of chapter seven article...000’s completed and on june 20th they have amended and approved this law .that is where shabbs was he was in parliament....the tariff laws went into effect july 1st...Possible rate of .86 or less its not possible.. .. It has to be in line with Kuwait..

7-7-2011 Guru Bluwolf the rate will be high 8+... if a bank offers you less than 8+ simply... go somewhere else period

7-7-2011 Okie_Oil_Man I HAVE RECEIVED INTEL OVERNIGHT THAT IS OF SUCH A SENSITIVE NATURE THAT I CAN NOT REVEAL IT ALL AT THIS TIME--JUST REST ASSURED THIS IS THE BEST AND MOST POSITIVE INTEL THAT HAS OR EVER COULD BE RECEIVED. PERHAPS LATER ON TONIGHT OR TOMMORROW AT THE LATEST I MAY BE IN A POSITION OF SHARING ALL BUT AS OF THIS INSTANT I AM BOUND BY MY WORD OF ABSOLUTE NON DISCLOSURE. THIS IS OUR DAY, --JUST SIT BACK AND LET NATURE TAKE IT'S COURSE.

7-7-2011 Guru Bluwolf Listen up that maliki allawi news...is bogus, its done only to keep the insergents from bombing their country, also O sign{ed} off on your taxes just like I said he would, so expect your cashin procedures to start within hours
Rooster
Rooster

Back to top Go down