IRAQ DINAR BASICS ™
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

(MORE)Dinar GURU Stuff From Other Sites Today 8-11-2011

Go down

(MORE)Dinar GURU Stuff From Other Sites Today 8-11-2011 Empty (MORE)Dinar GURU Stuff From Other Sites Today 8-11-2011

Post by Rooster Thu Aug 11, 2011 7:05 pm

Dinar GURU Stuff From Other Sites Today 8-11-2011

8-11-2011 Comedian Guru Zig You asked and we at Zig Labs listened!! Now available after six months of research......an Intel Vaccine. Become immune from all Intel. It will no longer affect you. Made from the DNA of 25 Gurus, this will be offered for a limited time at only $19.95 ...Guaranteed to make you sleep better and walk away from your computer. No adverse side effects have been reported to date...though I have a slight rash...So step right up and Nurse Jabby will administer your shot...[thanks for the laugh, Zig]

8-11-2011 Guru Omnigirl (new guru) TODAY'S news is that we could/will/should see the RV on the FOREX AND THE CBI between 2PM AND 2 AM EASTERN TODAY.... BANK SCREENS ARE SHOWING GREEN AND THE RATE IS CLIMBING... WAS AT JUST OVER $1+ LAST NIGHT AND TODAY IS JUST ABOVE $3.... WHEN IT GETS TO THE PREDETERMINED RATE... THE US TREASURY HOLD WILL BE REMOVED.. AND THE BANK EXCHANGE CAN BEGIN...WE ARE THERE

8-11-2011 Guru Longfellow Interesting Day in the dinar world. Great things pouring in from the sandbox. Verifying a few things now. But we could be within hours.

8-11-2011 Newshound Guru Joey this article that came out today is saying..the draft law is consistent with articles 111 (which says the resources are owned by the people) and 112 ( GOI will govern the extractions of resources is regulated by law) of the HCL law because of the clarity and support of that document regarding article 140 which says there will be no reservations of the payment to the citizens. They have VOTED UNANIMOUSLY ON THE HCL.

8-11-2011 NewhoundGuru Patriot The positions of ministers is done; and the Erbil agreement is done; the HCL is done; the US Troops have been announced publicly that some will be staying; they are doing business without sanction; the 7 year mineral Geo study was completed recently; and in early September they will be unveiling it’s results to the world which can be justifiable collateral for the value of their currency. Tell your friends we are nearly at the end of this journey.

8-11-2011 Guru Dusty14369 top 2 sources are still sticking on sometime (thursday), not sure on time-very excited. things change at the speed of light things, very fluid...as far as info provided - still sticking with (Thursday) in honest hopes and dreams feel this is happening smoothly playing out quickly

8-11-2011 Newhound Guru Joey you cannot have the ministers until you have the Erbil done…well, Erbil is done! The Troops are staying! Mr. Shabibi must feel more secure! The ministers are in place...this is already a SIGNED AGREEMENT, they’re just working out the technicalities! They will have everything completely decided by the beginning of September

8-11-2011 Newshound Guru Patriot as we discussed,...what could be delaying the RV, and I said, “Shabibi is watching what the dollar will do, because once he hangs his dinar on the dollar he has a two year ride; he didn’t want to fill in the ‘X’ until he knew the ‘Y’ in the equation”...our hunch was true, he’s been working on this diversification for a long time.

8-11-2011 Guru Phoenix We are hoping for them to drop the artificial program rate of the IQD soon. I truely believe it will not be these wild high rates that some have said. I expect it to be at or near a dollar, some say much less than that, if it is, so be it, we should take what we have & go with it, be thankful for it. Nothing is negative, still looking all positive. This bright spot may be coming very soon!

8-11-2011 Guru Dinar Daddy I have reason to believe…that I should be getting excited VERY SOON…I may be way off, but it seems things have changed…and changed quickly. We’ll see…Please do NOT take this as anything more than me hoping what I’m hearing could be true from someone I have no reason to doubt as he has NEVER predicted anything to this point… but it may be time…Either way, we wait…

8-11-2011 Guru Adam Montana the CBI is going to RAPE outside investors at first. they control it 100% - they can easily charge 30% spread and most people will take it, many investors will take the first profit and RUN. $1 RV - 30% = 700,000 per 1000 invested - I think that's a great return, as bad as 30% sounds! they have to RD if they RV, it will happen at the same time. that's also why there might be a small window to cash in, if you want to wait for the spread to lower, or the rate to get better, you may not have that option, we don't know for sure though, let's hope we can ride it up all the way to $3.

8-11-2011 Guru BGG It is highly likely this is my last posting (pre-RV). I did this for one reason...only - to help others, I am sincerely grateful to have been of some service. What a ride. Don't be following these crazy Pied Pipers, or somebody tantalizing you with the "mystique" of the info they "might" have-they usually don't. I have had to be pretty quiet the last few days, was best I didn't put this stuff out - it's way too hot...so good, it really doesn't matter anymore. There won't be any of these nutty high rates - you think some Internet rumor is stronger than basic global economics?? NOT!! I am about 99.7% sure this will be pegged to the USD. [question, could you please give us a ball park of where you think the rate might be?] mid 3's...NUFF SAID!!

8-10-2011 Guru Adam Montana it may be easier to make it 8.6 cents to the dollar or .86 to the dollar or let me impersonate a Guru, it could be $8.60 to the dollar, that's right. $8.60 on Monday . [He is joking joking joking!!] sorry I don't have an RV on Monday (at more than $8.60) but I just have to keep it real.

8-10-2011 Guru Dusty14369 keep your eyes open tonight, into tomorrow, very exciting times, it is going to be an unbelievable 24 hours coming up.

8-10-2011 Guru Adam Montana I am still of the opinion that it won't happen during Ramadan. Chapter 7 is NOT done - it is VERY close, HCL is NOT done - it is VERY close, GOI is 99.3% done, but I can't realistically say it is 100%. we could very well see the HCL passed in 3 weeks and once that happens, they are INFINITELY more prepared to have Chapter 7 released and once those two things happen, there is next to NOTHING stopping them from changing the value of the Dinar.

Rooster
Rooster

Back to top Go down