(MORE) Dinar GURU Stuff From Other Sites Today 8-27-2011

Go down

(MORE) Dinar GURU Stuff From Other Sites Today 8-27-2011 Empty (MORE) Dinar GURU Stuff From Other Sites Today 8-27-2011

Post by Rooster on Sat Aug 27, 2011 10:32 am

Dinar GURU Stuff From Other Sites Today 8-27-2011

8-27-2011 Guru Bulldog75 (new guru) RATE POST PROBABILITY OF IQD BY TUES, AUG.30 IS 97.35%. OUR RATE APPEARS TO BE THE 3.68 OKIE RATE. PROJECTIONS ARE BASED ON INTEL, FACTS, CONDITIONS, CIRCUMSTANCES. THERE ARE OVER 55 FACTS THAT TODAY, IMO, THAT PLACE US WHERE WE ARE! THE TIME HAS COME FOR A RATE POST AND ITS NEAR

8-27-2011 Guru Okie-Oil_Man NOTHING NEW..., ALL NECESSARY ITEMS TO BE TAKEN CARE OF HAS BEEN SUCCESSFULLY COMPLETED. ONLY THING LEFT...THE SIMPLE PROCEDURE OF ACTIVATING THE RATE THAT IS ON MANY WORLD WIDE SCREENS. THE EXACT DATE IS STILL UNKNOWN TO ME BUT THE INTEL PRESENTED ME INDICATES IT IS VERY SOON.

8-27-2011 Guru Scotti G heard from knowledgeable source that this RV was suppose to have gone live no less than three times in the last month. If this is true, then we are in an absolute perfect place. According to this source, the RV has gone through this time and it will not/cannot be pulled back again and it is awaiting activation in the banking system. Neither I nor anyone else can provide 100% accurate information as to the activation of this currency into the global marketplace. It will not release one place and then another. It will be released to every bank globally at the same time. I firmly believe we are at the very end of this journey. This is my final post until after the RV.

8-27-2011 Guru Kaperoni despite the fact that the CBI is independent, they need the parliament's approval for several reasons, including financial support. Parliament has to pass the law for this to go forward. The CBI needs financial support apparently for the printing of new notes. Though we know they had some already that were printed at the same time of the larger notes. they have not received approval as of 8/16/2011 and we know parliament will not reconvene until 9/6/2011. Therefore, we can confirm, there will be no RV until at least 9/7/2011. we need to wait and let parliament vote on several issues before we will see the RV, The Erbil agreement, the currency law, and these other economic reforms. IMO, we are still a few weeks at best away.

8-27-2011 Guru Chckmate we're not all smart, some of the smarter ones, like the Dr. Todd’s, see a little more than we do and understand why it's taking time, but there's no way this should have gone on this long, the econ situation we are in, getting worse by the day and can't go on another week or two. Don't think theres' much time left

8-27-2011 Guru TonyTNT info from Iraq... they didn't expect the USA to lose their rate and the $ go down. THE IMF was holding this up...the heads of the IMF getting accused and the Pres. of SEC got fired. they feel their first day of the holiday is Sept 1st and this SHOULD happen by that day as that holiday is the day they give to the poor. if this doesn't happen before; it will happen on first day of holiday, Sept 1st . this is VERY VERY CLOSE

8-27-2011 Guru Poppy2 I DON'T THINK RAMADAN HAS ANY EFFECT ON THE RV AT ALL . MY CONNECTIONS TOLD ME OVER A YEAR AGO THAT NO HOLIDAY, RELIGIOUS , OR HOLY DAY WILL EFFECT THE RELEASE OF THE RV ONCE IT IS IN THE SYSTEM IT WILL AND CAN HAPPEN LITERALLY AT ANYTIME. ALL SEEM TO BE GREAT NEWS AND NO DELAYS MENTIONED AT THIS TIME FROM ANYWHERE.

8-27-2011 Guru Ghost(OkieOilMan site) OKIE HAD THE MOST IMPORTANT CONFERENCE CALL HE HAS EVER RECEIVED AND EVERYTHING IS MORE THAN POSITIVE - REMEMBER AND CONSIDER THIS--OKIE IS ALWAYS EARLY WITH THE INTEL -- REMEMBER THIS--SOMETIMES OKIE IS 1 WEEK AHEAD WITH HIS INTEL AND CONFIRMATIONS. GET READY FOR EVEN MORE DIS-INFORMATION IN THE COMING DAYS AND BE AWARE THAT EVERYTHING YOU READ MAY NOT BE TRUE -MUCH MIS-INFORMATION WILL BE COMING FROM MANY DIFFERENT COUNTRIES IN THE NEXT FEW DAYS--DON'T FALL PREY TO IT

Rooster
Rooster

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum