IRAQ DINAR BASICS ™
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

(Still A lil More) Dinar GURU Stuff From Other Sites Today 7-30-2011

Go down

(Still A lil More) Dinar GURU Stuff From Other Sites Today 7-30-2011 Empty (Still A lil More) Dinar GURU Stuff From Other Sites Today 7-30-2011

Post by Rooster Sat Jul 30, 2011 9:35 am

Dinar GURU Stuff From Other Sites Today 7-30-2011

7-30-2011 Guru Okie_Oil_Man EVERYTHING WAS DONE AND TOMMOROW NIGHT IS OUR NEXT OPPORTUNITY ---I'M STICKING WITH THE RATE FURNISHED ME MONTHS AGO. LOTS OF MISINFORMATION FLOATING AROUND CHAPTER 7...THE R/V WAS PART OF THE CONTINGENCY FACTOR IN CHAPTER 7 BUT I HAVE FOUND NO DOCUMENTATION STATING THAT. IRAQ IS CURRENTLY SPENDING MONEY LIKE IT IS GOING OUT OF STYLE THAT IS PART OF MY CONTENTION THAT AN INNER COUNTRY R/V OR AT LEAST A GUARANTEE VOUCHER WAS GIVEN TO THE COMPANYS THAT ARE PRESENTLY OPERATING IN IRAQ.

7-30-2011 Guru 8ball If they don't getr done this weekend they will most likely slip through Ramadam, would probably be what the US would want, closing the door on possible taxes and how much tax they will pull in, they would want to see as much tax as they could get out of the RV and they would want you as late in 2011 as possible. Iraq though will have a say and it looks like August, the articles are saying that they will get IMF support in August. Yes, [the RV [is] a requirement for the IMF support]. debt ceiling is another issue, timing of the RV

7-30-2011 Guru Bluwolf like I said - no tax bill no rv, once these gentlemen of DC get things done and the UST knows what to charge you in taxes it will be a go, nothing will happen before that.

7-30-2011 Newshound Guru Bondlady there setting up a exchange day for people to come an exchange there torn or lower denom currency for the new lower denominations... i believe we are so close to the release of the ld's and the coins...bringing the coins has to be a great telling piece of info as it would serve no purpose at all to release them...at the rate right now of 1170. the banks have to be ready to handle all of whats about to happen to iraq, an the cbi is on it, there ready, past ready imo. when we see the lower denominations and coins in the hands of the iraqi people, then and only then should we see a real and valid exchange rate imo

7-30-2011 Guru Checkmate This thing has been over, been done. I am a little upset that my money is just sitting where it is sitting and hasn't been cashed in. We know Ramadan is about to begin, things do get done during Ramadan. It's out of Iraq's hands, so it doesn't matter.

7-30-2011 Guru TonyTNT We WERE looking for a reason for this to happen, now we are looking for a reason why it is not happening - what could possibly be holding it back. One country is messing up the plan. We are seeing other countries bail out of the deal one at a time & revaluing their currency. There are so many countries in Washington right now, it looks like a UN meeting and it's not, it's a "you are screwing up the plan" meeting. There is literally no where else to go but to make this thing happen, we are at the end. I personally think it will happen by Tuesday.

7-30-2011 Newshound Guru Joey (new guru) how can they have taxes and tariffs? How can they have Maritime Status if they have sanctions with the world? since January 1st, they had some of the DFI funds released to them so they could start rebuilding their country, you’ve got the IMF challenging them that they had from August 2010 to August 2011 to build up their economy, by sterilizing their banks, to pump up their private sector and to raise the zeros off the currency to have a higher value. Why would the IMF have given these ultimatums if there were still restrictions of Chapter 7 sanctions that would cause them to falter or fail or break international laws? It’s redundant, truly redundan. I truly believe that everything needed to be done is done, and that Shabibi is waiting for his right time to roll out his lower denominations, the people of Iraq have been more than patient and, I BELIEVE WE ARE THERE.

7-30-2011 Newshound Guru Patriot They are going to be a preeminent power. Hillary Clinton said this is going to be the most robust economy to invest in within two years. And that’s why they need to RV sooner than later, because they can’t wait until the last or 23rd month of that period to get started. They have to get started ramping up NOW. That’s why we believe it is eminent for RV very soon.

7-30-2011 Guru Blaino Looks like we have about 5 1/2 weeks...by the first week in September have you bank accounts ready and get ready for cashin around Sept 12th.

Rooster
Rooster

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum