IRAQ DINAR BASICS ™
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

(MORE) Dinar GURU Stuff From Other Sites Today 8-22-2011

Go down

(MORE) Dinar GURU Stuff From Other Sites Today 8-22-2011 Empty (MORE) Dinar GURU Stuff From Other Sites Today 8-22-2011

Post by Rooster Mon Aug 22, 2011 9:19 am

Dinar GURU Stuff From Other Sites Today 8-22-2011

8-22-2011 Guru Bear5642 I DID SAY NO LATER THAN AUGUST 28TH AND I FEEL CONFIDENT IT IS DONE AND THEY ARE STILL WORKING OUT DETAILS. VIC1 SCOTTIG , OKIE AND OUR INTEL IS ALL LINING UP AND THIS IS COMING FROM TOTALLY DIFFERENT PEOPLE INSIDE IRAQ.

8-22-2011 Guru Poppy2 JUST GOT A CALL FROM PRIVATE BANKER, HE READ ME AN ARTICLE SENT TO HIM TODAY FROM A BANK PUBLICATION THAT STATED FOR ALL BANKS TO BE PREPARED FOR THE EXPECTED RV OF THE IRAQ DINAR ON OR BEFORE AUGUST 28TH. NO RATE WAS GIVEN.

8-22-2011 Guru Ghost [OkieOilMan site] TRIGGER WAS TRIPPED LAST TUESDAY NIGHT CONTINGENT ON TODAY BEING THE DAY OF RELEASE AND MR. "O" ASKED FOR AN ADDITIONAL 2 DAYS, THIS WAS THE FOURTH TIME HE HAS DONE SO. WE APPARENTLY HAVE UNWILLING PAWNS IN THIS GAME BECAUSE OF PREVIOUS INTEL FURNISHED. THE MORE DINAR WE BUY---THE MORE TAXES AND REVENUE THE IRS/UST WILL RECEIVE. PLEASE BE AWARE THAT IS THE REASON THAT PREVIOUS INTEL NEVER CAME ABOUT. NUFF SAID.

8-22-2011 Guru Robusto It appears NetDania.com and the ForEx has settled down from last week...the IQD is now back into it's normal pattern of 4 or so updates per day.

8-22-2011 Guru TontTNT before Friday this will be done - all is on track and all are being sensored - some contacts are not calling now and the info I am getting this will happen between now and Friday...Still positive will not be today but I feel safe anyday this week

8-22-2011 Guru Checkmate lets hope it is today - its all good...its difficult to find the dinar now from dealers

8-22-2011 Guru Okie_Oil_Man [via Jimbo] "I’LL MAKE THIS SHORT AND SWEET. THE RV THAT WAS TO HAPPEN TUES MORNING WILL NOT HAPPEN UNTIL WED MORNING.”

8-22-2011 Guru Phoenix3333 I am suspect of all info right now. People are trying to control situations, therefore lots of disinformation. They are recycling the news. If things seemed slow this weekend it's because they were, but things should speed up this week. Good times are coming up

8-22-2011 Guru Kaperoni [referencing articles] This is great news everyone, they say that it is time, they are telling the people now. No confusion here whatsoever! This is clearly a revaluation of the dinar! Is this parliament article the green light? Only time will tell.

8-21-2011 Guru Omnigirl HOW ABOUT THIS WEEK..... SHOOTING FOR OKIE'S BIRTHDAY [8/24]... AS THE LATEST DATE.... HOW ABOUT THAT? ......I COULD HE VERY HAPPY WITH THAT....HOW BOUT YOU GUYS?...WHAT BETTER DAY?........IT IS THE WEEK WE ALL GET A BOAT LOAD OF CASH! ....THAT'S WHAT IS DIFFERENT ABOUT THIS WEEK!

Rooster
Rooster

Back to top Go down