IRAQ DINAR BASICS ™
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

(MORE) Dinar GURU Stuff From Other Sites Today 9-2-2011

Go down

(MORE) Dinar GURU Stuff From Other Sites Today 9-2-2011 Empty (MORE) Dinar GURU Stuff From Other Sites Today 9-2-2011

Post by Rooster Fri Sep 02, 2011 9:26 am

Dinar GURU Stuff From Other Sites Today 9-2-2011

9-2-2011 Guru Okie_Oil_Man I HAVE JUST SPOKEN WITH OKIE. HE STATED TO ME TO RELAY THIS MESSAGE. YES HE WAS RIGHT ABOUT THE R/V OCCURING YESTERDAY IN IRAQ. NOW AWAITING ACTIVATION INTERNATIONALLY. JUST YESTERDAY THAT IRAQ WAS TAKEN OFF THE OFAC LIST AND NOW IS A LEGALLY TRADEABLE INTERNATIONALY ACCEPTABLE CURRENCE EVEN AT THE OLD PROGRAM RATE OF 1170 DINARS. HE INFORMED ME OF THE IMPORTANCE OF SEPT 3 BEING A DEADLINE IN IRAQ TO R/V INTERNATIONALLY TO KEEP THEIR PRESENT STANDING WITH THEIR PROJECTED WTO ASSENCION. HE FURTHER STATED THIS SEPT 3 DEADLINE WOULD AFFECT THEIR SOVERIGNITY IF THERE CURRENCY DIDN'T HAVE APPRECIATED VALUE. HE IS STILL EXPECTING TO HEAR OR SEE WHAT WE WANT POSSIBLY THIS AFTERNOON BUT NOW TIME IS NOT ON IRAQ'S SIDE. THE BANKS IN THE USA ARE NOW BEING UPDATED AND THE IQD IS APPEARING ON THEIR SCREEN FOR THE FIRST TIME. AT PRESENT HE IS INFORMED THE UST HAS IT IN THEIR HANDS AS WHEN TO RELEASE THE RATE TO THE BANK. HE ALSO STATED THAT THE 3.68 FURNISHED HIM FOR QUITE A WHILE NOW APPEARS THAT IT MAY BE DIFFERENT. IT IS HERE---EXPECT THE R/V TO BECOME ACTIVE IN THE USA AT ANY MOMENT FORWARD NOW.

9-2-2011 Guru Bluwolf Rumor has it that something is happening in 4 major banks in Fl. It’s a rumor but two rumors from two different sources that do not know each other, makes me curious. My people are on it.

9-2-2011 Guru TerryK YESTERDAY WE HAD ALL THIS NEWS THIS WAS GOING DOWN DURING THE NIGHT. NOW IT’S TONIGHT. I’M HEARING TONIGHT. I THINK WE WILL BE ABLE TO SEE IT TOMORROW, MAYBE. THINGS LOOK HOT FOR TONIGHT.

9-2-2011 Guru Checkmate I get frustrated with people saying it is done, people cashing out and then the next day we don’t see anything. I don’t think any of us realized that misinformation would be 80-90% that it’s happening. We thought it would be that it is not happening. We know for sure this will take place. The fluff you have been hearing is in correct. I am always hoping that Tony’s guys are right. One of these days somebody will be

9-2-2011 Guru TonyTNT Same people that said it is happening yesterday said its today. There isn’t a lot of news today. everybody baffled because it didn’t happen yesterday…the OFAC list done on the first… was that it? Still hearing things last nite… said it has been activated… I had heard right down to the hour… know at 1 am there was some things being done in DC supposedly making this happen… we have been hearing something but how do you know who really knows anything… where do we stop and say what is for sure… who has the correct intel… how many different sources can you get the same thing from. I can’t say for sure anyone knows except for Shabbs.

9-2-2011 Guru TonyTNT (via AlreadyBlessed in Backstage Chat Room) JUST TALKED TO TONY AND HE IS STILL EXPECTING THIS AT ANY TIME. THERE IS NO INFO THAT WOULD CONTRADICT THAT AND BASICALLY NOTHING NEW AT ALL YET THIS MORNING.

9-2-2011 Guru Mailman17 WHAT TO LOOK FOR LEADING INTO THE 6TH? ANYONE?........ COME ON GIVE IT A SHOT........STARTS WITH A S.......SECURITY, THE MINISTERS IN PLACE. IMO, ALL IN ONE - SECURITY FIRST...THEN PARLIMENTS VOTE ON BOTH THE HCL AND THE RV, WITHIN DAYS OF EACH OTHER AND IT STILL NEEDS 3 READINGS. WHICH IS WHY SHABS NEEDS THIS NOW, AS IT [inflation] GOES HIGHER, 86 CENTS WONT CUT IT. ALL HE IS APPROVED FOR FROM THE IMF AS OF NOW IS 86 CENTS. BUT DO NOT EXPECT ANYTHING TILL AFTER THE 6TH... TICK TOCK

9-2-2011 Guru Poppy2 i have solid government agents that have informed me that iraq looses their wto status and they also fall back under chapter 7 sanctions as of Saturday night if the rv isn't completed . THEY WON'T LET THAT HAPPEN IT WILL COST THEM BILLIONS. NOTHING IS KEEPING IT FROM HAPPENING. I BEEN GETTING REPORTS ALL WEEK THAT IT IS HAPPENING, BUT IT IS HUGE AND NOT JUST POSTING A RATE ON THE INTERNET, THIS EFFECTS THE ENTIRE WORLD

9-2-11 Newshound Guru Bondlady we've not seen anywhere, where the goi or the cbi has said there's a law telling the people have to use dinars, there has to be one. this could very well be the holdup shabibi is waiting on, imo that would and could be a major snag. we've seen articles coming out now saying the gov needed to do this. since shabs has the right to release new money and exchange rates, makes sense that the law they might be waiting on is to dedollarize and also law to make the people use iqd and they would need to give the go ahead to pass the new currency into law also. imo those 2 things should and would go together at the same time, they need to use their own iqd if indeed they are a sovereign country. like I said, to enforce that, they'd almost need a usd rate or close to the usd to make them use the new iqd.

9-1-2011 Guru Poppy2 i am still ready and going to cash in more than likely tomorrow but no later than after the holiday tuesday morning. treasury agent just email me that iraq just taken off the hold list

9-1-2011 Guru Mailman17 SHABS WANTS US TO KNOW ITS TIME, IRAQ KNOWS IT AND SO DO WE. SHABS PLAN AND STATEMENTS FROM DAY ONE IS THIS - TO REMOVE THE 3 ZEROES, GIVING IRAQ PURCHASING POWER. HE REPEATS THIS EVERY SINGLE TIME. YOU CANNOT GIVE PURCHASING POWER WITHOUT AN RV AND REPEATEDLY SAYING OFF THE NOMINAL VALUE, WHICH HE HAS BEEN IN NEGOTIATIONS WITH THE IMF. PARLIMENT CONVENES THE 6TH…I CANNOT IMAGINE PARLIMENT DELAYING THE 2 MOST IMPORTANT PIECES OF LEGISLATION IN THEIR HANDS…ESPECIALLY THE RV. I TRULY THINK THE CLOCK IS DONE

9-1-2011 Guru Okie_Oil_Man (via ghost) just got a call from okie stating he was informed this may appear after 2 a m tonight e.s.t -- it was suppose to be on the bank screens in the usa this afternoon---that is the latest information in. The r/v did take place in iraq. He also said there may be a different rate than had been furnished him for a long period of time.

9-1-2011 Guru Mailman17 THEY JUST MAY HAVE THE MINISTERS IN PLACE, OUTSTANDING NEWS TODAY AND I EXSPECT IT TO GET BETTER THROUGH THE WEEKEND. ALSO, PARLIMENT MAY BE OUT, BUT THE COUNCIL HAS BEEN HAVING PRIVATE KOOM-BY-YA MEETINGS THROUGHOUT RAMADAN AND PAST EID. I AM TELLING YOU GUYS…MY GUT, GOING BY WHATS IN THE NEWS IS TELLING ME…TICK TOCK, I TRULY FEEL WE ARE THAT CLOSE

Rooster
Rooster

Back to top Go down