IRAQ DINAR BASICS ™
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

(MORE) Dinar GURU Stuff From Other Sites Today 8-10-2011

2 posters

Go down

(MORE) Dinar GURU Stuff From Other Sites Today 8-10-2011 Empty (MORE) Dinar GURU Stuff From Other Sites Today 8-10-2011

Post by Rooster Wed Aug 10, 2011 8:44 am

Dinar GURU Stuff From Other Sites Today 8-10-2011

8-10-2011 Guru Checkmate Telling people not to go to the CBI site was more than misdirection, it was ridiculous. We should be watching everyday, listening everyday and use our own discernment. This is very close to being over with, it should have happened today, nothing but greed and power holding it up.

8-10-2011 Guru TontTNT The RV not happening had nothing to do with the U.S., it was 2 other world governing bodies, It was in fact greed that kept it from happening...was cleared up yesterday. They tried 4 times to do it but it didn't go through. Have received all kinds of good info...we could see it in the hour, we could see it in 10 days, IMO, it couldn't go longer than that.

8-10-2011 Guru Okie_Oil_Man (via ghost) OPTIMISTIC AND HOPEFUL THAT THE INTEL STATING THIS AFTERNOON IS CORRECT. INTEL HAS ALWAYS BEEN CORRECT...ALWAYS AHEAD OF THE CLOCK, BUT THE DATE HAD ALWAYS BEEN WRONG...FEELING VERY HOPEFUL ABOUT THIS AFTERNOON

8-10-2011 Guru Delta TO CLEAR SOMETHING SO NO MISUNDERSTANDING, WHEN I GAVE YOU THE REPORT FROM IRAQI TV, I CLEARLY SAID THAT THEY ARE WAITING FOR THE CBI TO ANNOUNCE IT, THE PROCESS IS DONE , AND THEY ARE LOOKING FOR THE RIGHT DATE TO ANNOUNCE IT. NO ONE KNOWS THE DATE, BUT I KNOW THE RATE.

8-10-2011 Newshound Guru Patriot this is why Shabibi is on a tirade to get things cleaned up in all sectors, and it’s no easy task to catch the crooks after years of practice, with little or no law enforcement. The Iraq Project...emphasizes how important this corruption clamp down must be. the corruption is here and it is holding up business, if not the RV.

8-10-2011 Guru Bluwolf all banks are locked and loaded so the light should be green and the rate is that what I said many moons ago, the cbi site crashing is not so, its just that all system has been activated.

8-10-2011 Guru Phoenix3333 Traditionally, the way they make currency changes is in the evening when shops and banks are closed, they make an announcement that there will be a change in the currency, then the currency changes at midnight, their time, and when the sunrises and everything starts up, everyone knows. It would be economic chaos to do it in the middle of the day and for the security reasons in Iraq, could prevent anyone from disrupting things, doing something bad. Alot of people waiting for this, it's a big deal. Stay alert, could happen any day.

8-10-2011 Guru Mailman17 HAD SOME GREAT NEWS...THIS INTEL IS 100% GOOD, BUT ALWAYS REMEMBER THOSE PROVERBIAL IRAQI MONKEY WRENCHES. AS OF NOW..THE CLOCK TICKS. THE MINUTE IRAQ IS RECOGNIZED WITH THE NEW RATE...ITS GAME ON FOR EVERYONE...IT WILL GO WORLDWIDE ASAP. WE ARE VERY CLOSE

9-10-2011 Guru Okie_Oil_Man THE INFORMATION I RECEIVED WHETHER RIGHT OR WRONG WAS TO EXPECT IT LATE TOMMOROW [Wednesday] AFTERNOON. HOPE INFO...IS CORRECT

8-10-2011 Guru Seeker ONLY THE CBI CAN STOP IT AND I DON'T THINK THATS GONNA HAPPEN - THEY BE BROKE & NEED THE RV AS BAD AS ME! lol I'VE BEEN TOLD LAST WEEKEND WAS THE FIRST TIME THE RV WENT INTO 'AMBER PHASE' - THATS DIFFERENT THAN AN AMBER SCREEN I THINK - I BELIEVE ITS A LIGHT BOARD THAT WE CIVIES CAN'T SEE. JUST A MATTER OF AGREED TIMING I THINK

8-10-2011 Guru Med I HAVE GOTTEN BOOKOO CALLS TODAY...SEVERAL TYPES OF SOURCES, FROM GOVT TO BANK REPS, SEEMS THAT ALL OF THEM ARE LOOKING AT THIS WEEK FOR IRAQ TO RELEASE THE NEW RATE AND AS EARLY AS 8AM IRAQ TIME. OK SO THAT IS IT, I HAVE NO RATE

Rooster
Rooster

Back to top Go down

(MORE) Dinar GURU Stuff From Other Sites Today 8-10-2011 Empty Re: (MORE) Dinar GURU Stuff From Other Sites Today 8-10-2011

Post by Larrythebasige Wed Aug 10, 2011 10:54 am

I think he rates about a size 13 up his lardass,..
Larrythebasige
Larrythebasige

Back to top Go down