IRAQ DINAR BASICS ™
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

(even a lil More) Dinar GURU Stuff From Other Sites Today 7-19-2011

Go down

(even a lil More) Dinar GURU Stuff From Other Sites Today 7-19-2011 Empty (even a lil More) Dinar GURU Stuff From Other Sites Today 7-19-2011

Post by Rooster Tue Jul 19, 2011 10:14 am

Dinar GURU Stuff From Other Sites Today 7-19-2011

7-19-2011 NewsHound Guru Bondlady {the longer Iraq goes, transacting in USD} they stagnate further...inflation will continue to rise...the rest of the world that wants to do business with them wont take them serious. hard to take 1170 serious. give them there own currency thats worth something so theyll stop using and depending on the dollar. pay for everything in dinar thats the only way to dedollarise. imo

7-19-2011 Guru Okie_Oil_Man I HAVE JUST BEEN INFORMED THE IMF IS EITHER ARE OR WILL CAUSE THE R/V. THIS HAS TOO MANY INTERNATIONAL RAMIFICATIONS TO LET THIS GO ON ANY LONGER. THE IMF IS APPALED AT THE INACTION OF THE US GOVERMENT IN HINDERING THIS ANY LONGER. THE IMF DID NOT GIVE AN INDICATION OF HOW MUCH LONGER THEY WOULD PERMIT THIS TO CONTINUE BUT APPARENTLY ARE READY TO TAKE CHARGE OF MATTERS ON THEIR OWN.

7-19-2011 Guru Med ANOTHER PIECE...IS THE ANNOUNCEMENT OF COINS...THIS...REITERATES THE NONESENSE THAT THE DENOMS WOULD BE OF THE SAME VALUE...I KNOW THAT THE NEWS FROM SHABIBI...ALREADY CONFIRMS OUR THINKING...BUT I LIKE TO SEE REPETITIOUSNESS...I AM VERY COMFORTABLE WITH THE 250 BILLION USD EQUIVALENT CBI HAS IN ASSETS...NOW IRAQ IS LOOKING TO INTERNATIONAL BANKS TO PICK UP THE SLACK AND USE THEM TO COVER... INVESTMENTS IN CASE OF LOSS'S...COULD THIS EASILY GO BEFORE RAMADAN...YES

Bulldog75 10am CST: 7/19/2011 - RVD RATE POST UPDATE:
(from GET chat room)

11:26 AM [Bulldog75] 10am CST: RVD RATE POST UPDATE: A now 98% probability holding thru Thursday with an "any hour POSTING", imo. 2% X factor. All dates & factors still holding steady with a "World Power push thru" due to a "Govt Need World Cash Flow" situation. The "2% X Factors" are not necessarily listed in total or any order of priority: UST, O, G, US Congress' greed-fears-coverups-sweet heart deals-budgets/debts; then US bank cover-ups, world cover-ups, parliament, Maliki in china, archaic foreign software, personal abroad buyouts/payoffs, Tier 1 & 2 vouchers/cashins, lost funds, no one accountable, anticipated rebellion by uninformed citizens both US and abroad, by passing USA ping/vote by World Powers, removal of US as Reserve Currency, removal of IQD 000s and enough new currency, US to China payoffs, two baskets to RV/post, over 130 countries RV, synchronization of banks & forex, size of info to software to hold & push thru system, sensitivity of data, unanticipated leaks, eastern crisis, bailouts, declining dollar, Greatest transfer of wealth known to man, a Universal event. Thats just ner 33 reasons and there are still many more to list depending on your status, thought patterns and wallet. Would anyone like to now guess why there is a stall and why the Landfall/Windfall has not occured? This will push thru eventually. IMO, your GET team is as good as it GETS!. Lets thank the efforts of everyone here who has worked day and night to coordinate, facilitate and contribute data, time, efforts and intel to this Event. This will happen. Pray, be postive and know you are Blessed and Highly Favored. Amen.

7-19-2011 Guru Longfellow it’s done in Iraq. It was supposed to go live at 9 am this morning but was pulled back by the US. Iraq is furious and wants it out. The US can’t hold it back much longer...IMF will step in soon...do it anyway if the US doesn’t quit playing around... I think we are right on the verge of seeing this

7-19-2011 Guru Okie_Oil_Man why it didn't appear yesterday...I have no idea...don't think anyone else does either. Historically tues wed or thurs are the most prevalent days for a r/v--this scenario may be in play...the dinar is international ...it is just a short matter of time before it has to become effective in the usa. The rate is 4.40...may be paired to the british pound

7-19-2011 Guru Bluwolf internal rv, yes it was done...next step is for it to pop up internationally, hence forth cashin...US has been bypass(ed)... the IMF and WTO will pull the plug...when??...anytime now...any minute, any hour, it will just pop up

7-19-2011 Guru Kaperoni this guy told me last week he saw the lower denoms at the bank. He is solid...so if he said so, it {is} true... now, with the lower denoms in the banks, i can assure u we are close...there is no way Shabs put the lower denoms in the banks and sits for weeks, or months...to much as risk...if the rv was weeks or months away, he could keep them secure in the CBI vaults...no need to put at banks...back in december, when an article came out, shabs stated that the GOI goes, so does the economy...without the complete GOI, there is no economy....i was told months ago, that the IMF gave Shabs the green light to rv. I got the feeling from that intel that the plan had changed. The plan now provided shabs with two rates…1. rate for not a complete GOI and 2. a second higher rate for a complete GOI. I dont know if that plan is still the plan or not, but it seems likely without a complete GOI, and rising inflation, that he needs to get this done and soon. Therefore, a lower rate seems probable...something in the range of 1.26 to 1...the most important thing here is to lift the program rate from the dinar...that will open the door to everything...start the process...of a free market economy...poverty reduction

7-19-2011 Guru Eagle Has Landed the Debt Ceiling bill, if any, has to be introduced by Friday, July 22nd to be effective on or before Aug 2nd...that is why we are guaranteed of something happening PRIOR to Aug 2nd...DO NOT worry about the Aug 2nd date....more than likely the RV will show in the early morning hours of Wednesday, July 20th, if not, it will show no later than Thursday as International Banking is performed Tue-Wed-Thurs.....bottom line
Rooster
Rooster

Back to top Go down