IRAQ DINAR BASICS ™
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

More Dinar GURU Stuff Today From Other Sites 7-3-2011

Go down

More Dinar GURU Stuff Today From Other Sites 7-3-2011 Empty More Dinar GURU Stuff Today From Other Sites 7-3-2011

Post by Rooster Sun Jul 03, 2011 9:51 am

More Dinar GURU Stuff Today From Other Sites 7-3-2011

7-3-2011 Guru Bluwolf Just in, O did not sign off on the release of the IQD yet, and Congress left the taxes on your rv at 15%. Let’s see if he signs in on it tomorrow. Sorry but these are facts that you should know... this signing off pertains only to all taxations on this rv, ok. Only to the taxes, period

7-3-2011 Guru Okie_Oil_Man WE HAVE FINALLY GOTTEN TO THE PLACE WHERE CASHING IN IS THE SUBJECT... TUES BUT PROBABLY WED--AS I UNDERSTAND IT AND AM LED TO BELIEVE--OVER 4 DOLLARS. GOI IS SET--IRAQ IS A SOVERIGN NATION AND NOW CAN HANDLE ALL IT'S OWN AFFAIRS...R/V CAN HAPPEN ANYTIME

7-3-2011 Guru Bluwolf you guys are hook(ed) on this theory that it will be seen in the forex first, not true... there is a system in the BIS period ...And it will be seen on tuesday 9:15 am est period. Please take note the CBI is a normal bank and it and all world banks will be release at the same time...seen by all banks first. I hope it will show up when the system gets underway at 5:15 am est today, but this is a system built on taking care of no double dipping. If no distractions and by all info...Tuesday cashin

7-3-2011 NewHound Guru Bondlady this article imo after all ive just said is a big time showing piece to me...if what ive believed to be the way it is per these taxes [Tariffs] an the reasons why they were implemented before now or July 15th as it says then if ive been accurate in my beliefs were in for a shocker soon [She is being positive here]

7-3-2011 Guru Mailman17 I JUST KNOW …ALTHOUGH THE 30TH DIDNT PAN OUT FOR US, I STILL THINK THEY ARE CLOSE TO ENDING THIS...I REALLY THOUGHT THEY WOULD HAVE ACTED ON THE 1ST...DAY TO DAY FOR US…LETS SEE WHAT SURPRISES THEY HAVE IN STORE FOR US IN THE FOLLOWING WEEK...JUST HAVE TO RE-ADJUST MY TIMETABLE...I THINK THEY ARE STILL IN LINE WITH 86-1.30...MY BIG ThING IS THEIR PAYMENT DUE THE IMF ON THE 11TH...I AM ALMSOT 99% SURE IT HAS TO BE PAID IN A TRADEABLE DINAR….NOT U.S.

7-2-2011 Guru Blaino It appears that some of our Politicians have been through a very private exchange where they were provided an opportunity to convert their IQD to vouchers! The rate for them, or us is yet to be posted...we have decided that we like the 5.25 GBP number just fine! Once the rate is "live"... they will then be allowed to convert their IQD (from the voucher) into other forms.

7-2-11 Guru Russell (new guru from MTT) The RV happened or was in place on the 30th and we're ready to press the button but it got held up by the US positions of power, they did not have all their ducks in order, they say now everything is now ready in the US for this to happen. They didn't want it to be in business hours because of disruptions, so that tells (us) in the next 12 to 48 hours... if we don't have a hold up you are looking at Tuesday...in the US. I think I can now positively say we are through
Rooster
Rooster

Back to top Go down