IRAQ DINAR BASICS ™
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

(And Still More) Dinar GURU Stuff From Other Sites Today 8-3-2011

Go down

(And Still More) Dinar GURU Stuff From Other Sites Today 8-3-2011 Empty (And Still More) Dinar GURU Stuff From Other Sites Today 8-3-2011

Post by Rooster Wed Aug 03, 2011 8:17 am

8-3-2011 Guru TonyTNT Nothing negative. Nothing saying stopped or on hold. Everyone still looking for this thing any minute.

8-3-2011Guru Kaperoni This is needed to help boost the Iraqi economy and facilitate transactions, etc. That can only be accomplished...with a tradable currency of value. Without Allawi in a position of power in the GOI, I do not see the RV, once Allawi has a position (Erbil agreement), the RV will happen directly thereafter,key - watch for this publicly announced. Will we see the RV this week? Articles support we will see it at any moment or any day, YES the RV and new notes will be seen very soon. And it may very will be “this week” as stated. IMO, the rate will be around 1 to 1.

8-3-2011 Guru Okie_Oil_Man IRAQ INFORMED THE IMF THEY ARE READY AND MORE THAN READY TO R/V BECAUSE OF THE POOR CONDITION OF THE LIMITED AMOUNT OF CURRENCY IN CIRCULATION. IT HAS DEGRADED TO THE POINT THAT THE COUNTERFEITERS CAN MAKE EXACT DUPLICATE OF CURRENCY AND IT IS NEARLY IMPOSSIBLE TO DIFFERENTIATE BETWEEN REAL DINAR AND FAKE DINAR. THE CBI HAS SAID THE COINS WILL BE PUT IN CIRCULATION THE LAST OF THIS WEEK. WHY WOULD YOU PUT OUT LOWER DENOMINATED COINS AT THE 1170 DINARS TO THE DOLLAR RATE?

8-3-2011 Guru Mailman17 WE KNOW THE HCL IS ON THE BLOCK, MANDATORY, THE 3 ZEROES ARE ON THE BLOCK, ALSO MANDATORY. SO WE WAIT. VERY POSSIBLE AND MOST LIKELY IMO,[They will do it during Ramadan]. I ALSO THINK WE HAVE BEEN CORRECT ON THE RV AMOUNT, I WILL REPEAT SHABS STATEMENT "ON PAR", PERIOD. I STILL CONSIDER THIS DAY BY DAY NOW, NOT WEEKS OR MONTHS EVERYTHING IS DONE OR IN PARLIMENT WAITING

8-3-2011 Guru Med THE HEADLINES ARE AN ASS KICKER FOR EXCITEMENT...THE BEGINNING OF THIS RAISING OF THE ZERO'S STARTS THIS WEEK...THE DINAR REGAINS GLORY. DAY 1 IS TODAY - FOR THE ENDING OF THIS NOW

8-3-2011 Newshound Guru Patriot Mr. Shabibi went to Maliki and his cabinet on June 20 to ask permission to RV the currency, and on June 22, 2011, they gave him permission. That is documented fact. Also, Hillary Clinton said about 6 weeks ago...that Iraq will be the largest growth economy within two years. They have to start the economic growth now, slowly. We believe it will happen very soon, We contend sooner rather than later, we’re in the closing days. This is a go.

8-3-2011 Guru Med I HONESTLY BELIEVE THAT IT WAS SHABS INTENTIONS TO DO IT BEFORE RAMADAN, TO COMBAT INFLATION AND TO JUMP START THE ECONOMY. I DO NOT THINK THAT THEY WILL INFRINGE ON RAMADAN. NOW WE ARE WITHIN A TIME FRAME THAT WAS PUT OUT FROM JULY 31ST TO DEC 31ST 2011.

8-2-2011 Guru BGG just got an email from a banker that the increase in HIS cash in HIS bank is 100% - doubled up on cash. Very interesting development.

8-2-2011 OkieOilMan The President signed off on the R/V by Executive Order at 6:00 PM, the Erbil agreement was initiated this morning, new coins to go into circulation in Iraq

Rooster
Rooster

Back to top Go down