(MORE) Dinar GURU Stuff From Other Sites Today 9-15-2011

View previous topic View next topic Go down

(MORE) Dinar GURU Stuff From Other Sites Today 9-15-2011

Post by Rooster on Thu Sep 15, 2011 9:28 am

Dinar GURU Stuff From Other Sites Today 9-15-2011

9-15-2011 Guru Dinar Daddy Maliki is in bed with certain “strong political forces” (Iran?) or those who do not want Iraq to emerge into what it will inevitably be. Shabibi is coming out and showing that this has been a plan for a long time, referencing meetings and documents from 2007. S is also handling his side of this in a professional, and very strategic manner by putting this in front of Parliament and putting out so many statements and CBI articles lately justifying WHY it is important that this happen NOW, referencing inflation and other economic factors to support the strategic plan. S is a powerful, well educated man and he will NOT be stopped as it is his job to implement to monetary reform, and guess who put him there??? let this thing play out. It will! Just my humble opinion.

9-15-2011 Guru Mailman17 THIS IS LAST DITCH EFFORT BY ALL THOSE HIGH UP. I ALSO THINK SHABS WILL....PULL OUT HIS 44 MAGNUM IF NEEDED. ITS THE QUIET ONES WITH KNOWLEDGE YOU HAVE TO WORRY ABOUT. THEY ARE ON HIS TIME FRAME. AS LONG AS INFLATION WAS IN CHECK...HE GAVE THEM...A GIFT...THE GIFT OF TIME...TIMES UP.

9-15-2011 Guru Med SHABIBI SAID WHEN OTHERS SAID THEY DIDNT EVEN UNDERSTAND HOW TO RV, HE SAID IT WAS EASY. HE KNOWS WHAT WHEN AND HOW. I TOLD YOU HE WAS SMART. HE DID NOT WAIT TO SEE IF THE GOI WOULD MOVE THEIR ARSS AND AS HE SAID HE NEEDED IT NOW, NO MORE WAITING. SO HE GETS A TEAM OF ATTORNEYS AND GOES AFTER THE OTHER AGENCIES WHO STUCK THEIR NOSE IN HIS BUSINESS. IF THIS WOULD HAVE GONE SOUR THEN HE WASTED 7 YRS OF HIS LIFE. THIS GUY SHOULD BE PM. HE IS MAKING THEM STOP THE SLOWING OF IT. THE PROGRESS IS SO FAR ADVANCED RIGHT NOW, WE ARE AT THE END... THE END!!!

9-15-2011 Guru Adam Montana GOI is fine - they have enough competent people seated to handle business - even the big business of an RV, Chapter 7 is NOT lifted completely, and the HCL is NOT resolved. I don't care what you hear elsewhere - those are the facts. Someone asked if the Kuwaiti RV has anything to do with Iraqs RV, answer is NO, they are completely separate. to answer the question do I think it will happen this month - I don't konw. Do I think it will happen before Thanksgiviing? THAT I like! if we look at the last 7 years we see low inflation, a very controllable situation in Iraq, great monetary policy, and a slowly rising value of the Dinar, nothing in that picture tells me they will l0p the 0's. lately we have seen articles about rising inflation in my opinion, this is good for us because it's going to FORCE someone to make a move.

Rooster

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum