IRAQ DINAR BASICS ™
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

(MORE) Dinar GURU Stuff From Other Sites Today 9-4-2011

Go down

(MORE) Dinar GURU Stuff From Other Sites Today 9-4-2011 Empty (MORE) Dinar GURU Stuff From Other Sites Today 9-4-2011

Post by Rooster Sun Sep 04, 2011 10:27 am

Dinar GURU Stuff From Other Sites Today 9-4-2011

9-4-2011 Guru Bear5642 FORGET ABOUT DEADLINES, IT IS BEING DONE AS WE SPEAK, IT WILL PEG TO THE US DOLLAR. [they] HAVE BEEN MEETING IN PARLIAMENT NOT ONLY THROUGH THE HOLIDAY BUT FOR MOST OF RAMADAN. POPPY2, SCOTTIG, OKIE, AND MY INTEL HAVE ALL BEEN THE SAME, EXCEPT THE SOURCES COME FROM ALL OVER THE WORLD AND INSIDE IRAQ. THIS EVENT IS HUGE AND WE WILL NEVER SEE THIS AGAIN IN OUR LIFETIME PERIOD.

9-4-2011 Guru Bluwolf info is overwelming, banks are waiting and ready, all gov. agencies are waiting for the go, the dinar is on all bank screens in the frontal side. we are on high alert.

9-4-2011 Guru Bulldog75 IQD, IMO, MAY COME IN, UP TO, ONE DOLLAR HIGHER THAN 3.68! CBI "FLASHING/BLINKING & THEN CLOSED, CALIBRATION TYPE ACTIVITY" WITH LOCKED RATE ABOUT TO COME ANY HOUR WITHIN HOLIDAY PERIOD. 98.97% PROBABILITY RATE POST CONTINUES THRU HOLIDAY WEEKEND INCLUDING MON/TUES, WITH CASH-INS HIGHLY PROBABLE MID TO LATE WEEK.

9-4-2011 Guru TonyTNT (via PTR member) I HAVE NOTHING NEW TO REPORT... STILL EXPECTING TO SEE THIS RV AT ANY TIME....WE ARE STILL ON TRACK!

9-4-2011 Guru Phoenix3333 The CBI does not need a whole vote by Parlament. They have a special economic committee - the oversight comittee of CBI that approves all of this, I believe that is all that is needed. The fact that they were meeting on Saturday is a huge deal, especially since the World Bank called Iraq and told them they need to do something with their currency. I do not think we are waiting on Parlament to come back and do any kind of vote, it is not necessary. Some people are worried about a lop, that happens to nations that have failing economies and hyper inflation, Iraq is not a poor nation, Iraq is a very wealthy nation and not a candidate for a lop. IMO, It will be somewhere near a dollar, 1 IQD to 1 dollar. This will be the easiest way to do it. Is the value potentially higher than that, yes it is. Historically the last time this happened, they gave 90 days, 3 months, to turn them in. I believe there will be a time limit on this. Great news, expect the unexpected!

9-4-2011 Guru Bulldog75 APPEARS WE ARE VERY MUCH ON TARGET; THIS IS A BALL PARK ESTIMATE BUT WE COULD SEE A RATE INTO THE MID 4.00 POSSIBLY AS HIGH AS 4.50. SHOULD SEE A RATE POST ANY HOUR FROM "NOW TO EARLY TUES MORN"; ABOUT 48 HRS MAX WINDOW AT THIS POINT. WE ARE GOOD TO GO.

9-4-2011 Guru TerryK HERE IS THE ONLY THING I WILL SAY - ITS DONE, PERIOD

Rooster
Rooster

Back to top Go down