IRAQ DINAR BASICS ™
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dinar GURU Stuff From Other Sites Today 7-4-2011

4 posters

Go down

Dinar GURU Stuff From Other Sites Today 7-4-2011 Empty Dinar GURU Stuff From Other Sites Today 7-4-2011

Post by Rooster Mon Jul 04, 2011 11:17 am

Dinar GURU Stuff From Other Sites Today 7-4-2011

7-4-2011 Guru Athena The 15% flat tax I dont believe, maybe 15% up front for now and rest paid later...currently the rules are 15 % long term and 35% short term depending on tax bracket, nothing has changed. The biggest news is Iraq is on there own now...they don't have the US dollar to use anymore. Nothing has changed that I know of...1000% {confident we r on track}...we will be cashing in this week.

7-4-2011 Guru Bluwolf Watch out for banks, they have been inform(ed) to say that do to the fact that the gov. does not have sufficient monies for this exchange, that they will cash you in at a rate of 2.39 now, how lame is this...if a bank agent was to offer me this rate knowing for a fact that the official rates are 5.25 bank and around 8+ CBI, I would spit in his face...bluwolf does not work with rumors period just with confirm(ed) facts

7-4-2011 Guru mailman17 THE CBI NEEDS TO KNOW THE FIANL TALLY ON DINAR VERSUS RESERVE IN THE 7 STATE BANKS BEFORE A NEW RATE IS RELEASED AND THAT IS JMO... DONT THINK WE WILL SE THE RV TODAY OR EVEN THE NEXT FEW DAYS...BUT I STILL THINK WE COULD SEE THIS BY THE 11TH AND THAT COINCIDES WITH MEDS OUTLOOK FOR MID JULY

7-4-2011 Guru Dinar Daddy I believe I will be cashing in the Dinar for a sizable gain… date and rate? I have no idea! I believe there are too many that believe it will RV this week based on the proclamations of those same self-proclaimed “gurus” who have been wrong countless times. I believe we need to prepare ourselves for ALL POSSIBILITIES... I believe in the end things will be fine, but that it could still be a bit longer. I believe you will have to literally be under a rock NOT to know when it RVs. When it happens… it is my opinion… YOU WILL KNOW!

7-4-2011 Okie_Oil_Man All banks in Iraq were shut down today for their semi-annual financial audit. The reason this did not RV today is because the RV can only occur when all central banks are open. They cannot all be open at the same time but at least open on the same day... I feel Wed is a really good day, I hope Tues is

7-3-2011 Guru Phoenix3333 We are still on high alert for the revaluation of the Iraqi dinar...there is a high possibility the rate will change this week, will it - I don't know. Open you mind to miracles, to the impossible, whether you're an economists or a financial planner - throw it out...we are on the path to seeing a novel thing. We are going to be very surprised. If what I am hearing is even half true, you are going to be shocked, it's all good, and this is leaning towards this very week, am I saying it will, no. WOW is a word that is going to be used alot in the next 7 days.
Rooster
Rooster

Back to top Go down

Dinar GURU Stuff From Other Sites Today 7-4-2011 Empty Re: Dinar GURU Stuff From Other Sites Today 7-4-2011

Post by Larrythebasige Mon Jul 04, 2011 11:48 am

these guys need to be on high alert for a size 13 up their buttocks, JUST SAYIN,..
Larrythebasige
Larrythebasige

Back to top Go down

Dinar GURU Stuff From Other Sites Today 7-4-2011 Empty Re: Dinar GURU Stuff From Other Sites Today 7-4-2011

Post by Larrythebasige Tue Jul 05, 2011 8:51 am

July 5th is here, Sonny, let;s see whut happens about your "guarantee". Had my doubts when I first saw your prediction, but the day ain;t over yet. If this don;t come to fruition I;ll ask you to refrain from any further vocalization on this matter. In other words,. "I ain;t askin you to stay"
Larrythebasige
Larrythebasige

Back to top Go down

Post by ToddS Tue Jul 05, 2011 6:26 pm

sonny1, on 14 June 2011 - 07:27 PM, said:

I am not going post an 8 paragraph explanation, but it will rv with-in the next 3 weeks. All the old dogs know i have come to hate all these idiotic websites, but just wanted to let you all know

sonny1, on 14 June 2011 - 07:44 PM, said:

Its not a guess.

sonny1, on 26 June 2011 - 09:38 AM, said:
My date was July 5th. And yes I am sticking to that.

Larry didn't forget what sonny1 said and I did not either, there it is in black and white...........
ToddS
ToddS
Admin
Admin

https://iraqdinarbasics.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by ToddS Tue Jul 05, 2011 6:32 pm

I missed one from sonny1, that he posted yesterday on DV.......

sonny1

Posted Yesterday, 12:42 PM

I was told this was to happen last week the RV might be pushed back a week. I'm waiting on a m.e call.

In Texas we call that "crawfishin."

ToddS
ToddS
Admin
Admin

https://iraqdinarbasics.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Dinar GURU Stuff From Other Sites Today 7-4-2011 Empty sonny1's predictions over the year

Post by American Beauty Tue Jul 05, 2011 6:49 pm

"sonny1's Predictions over the past year" Please if you are new to the dinar world read these, you will see how pumpers/gurus keep telling the same lies time and time again and don't seem to care who pays the consequences of their actions!!!

Chat with Sonny1 - 1-26-10 AM

[sonny1] good news today, shouldnt be much longer now
[sonny1] its a very good day for us
[LittleMissGrits] sonny1 so u think the RV and budget are tied?
[sonny1] LittleMissGrits i do
[sonny1] thats why it took so long
[LittleMissGrits] sonny1 time frame?
[sonny1] imo, we should see rv in the next week or two, maybe sooner
[cmil222] lets hope
[LittleMissGrits] sonny1 why would they wait?
[sonny1] LittleMissGrits there iraq
[LittleMissGrits] sonny1 ohhh, silly me!!
[NFL] how long did last years budget take?
[sonny1] NFL it was done the november before
NFL] cool

[sonny1] i think it looks like to me atleast 1-1
[steveh12] They Have Way Too Many Holidays
[sonny1] they have been meeting with the u.n too, prbably to see if rate is good enough to get them out of 7
[walktide] sonny1 - meeting scheduled with UN in iraq scheduled for tomorrow but not sure if it's on financial matters
[sonny1] digital11 could be anytime, very good news today, the next few days will tell alot

This was over a year ago, still saying the same thing!!!

Sonny1 chat - Edited by Sunglass - PM 1-19-10

[LittleMissGrits] sonny1 ... what is your take on the banks supposedly being on alert for rate change?
[bossman] sonny1 ..how soon is .....soon on r/v??
[sonny1] it defeats the purpose. it wont stop any violence, people still will be ******
[BAMA69] sonny1 hey be careful on your way back might run into a he she* *
[sonny1] LittleMissGrits i was told the same thing by the 5-3 in chicago area
[LittleMissGrits] sonny1 .. the bank people actually told you that?
[SBX] sonny1 you wre told directly by 5/3
[SBX] thats strong if so
[sonny1] icequeen95 thank you, iraq has one of the lowest inflation rates in the world
[sonny1] SBX yes
[financeminister] there sure are a lot of posts lately about banks getting notified (heads up) about dinar
[SBX] 5th 3rd
[dfekigjkh2] 5-3 is fifth/third bank
[sonny1] and two others, on saturday, and they werent b.sing they said it is new territory for them and dont know the proscess
[dfekigjkh2] wierd name for a bank. is it the fifth bank, or the third bank?* *
[financeminister] SBX crap, what did sonny1 hear
[SBX] dfekigjkh2 its 2/3rds better than most banks
[SBX] *
[sonny1] and two others, on saturday, and they werent b.sing they said it is new territory for them and dont know the proscess
[dfekigjkh2] finance, why are you calling SBX crap?* *
[shj121] Thankss sonny,sounds like we are ready to rv
[jtl] I missed it , what was sonny told by the bank?
[waverunn1] *dfe....5th bank...3rd street
[SBX] sonny1 dang
[SBX] well hopeful
[LittleMissGrits] boa1471 u going to cash in with ALI?
[financeminister] sonny1 please repeat
[bossman] sonny1 ..great thanks!!
[sonny1] i call them 2-3 times a month, and have ordered millions of dinar from them, i have became friendly with the manager, and she she thats true
[stglenn] sonny1 same bank i use
[antfuzz] sonny1 thank you for sharing
[BAMA69] sonny1 da man* *
[sonny1] same as mailman, no date nor a rate
[LittleMissGrits] sonny1 who tells the banks to be on alert ... the treasury?
[boa1471] nope i will be at 5th3rd bank
[bonecollector] if i knew it was this month for sure............ i would quit tomorrow
[stglenn] well in diff state
[SBX] sonny1 well I will say that IF this is all true then it should be soon....weeks or less
[SBX] no way they would alert someone months ahead of time
[Nance] LittleMissGrits oooo, good question
[Snickers77] what bank was "alerted" ?
[dfekigjkh2] bonec, dont do it!* *
[sonny1] LittleMissGrits they were told thru a e-mail, they wont tell anyone its true, so if you ask them, they will laugh at you
[LazySusan] bonecollector i hope for everyone here that has a job they can quit
[mikey] Snickers77 5th and 3rd
[BAMA69] Im buying the room a drink send the bill to sonny1
[jtl] What were they told?
[Snickers77] how do you know that sonny?
[bonecollector] LazySusan me tooo
[LittleMissGrits] sonny1 ... who sent the e-mail though ... or do you know?
[sonny1] so when you call, and alot of you will, they will tell you it isnt true, i wont give the actual location
[waverunn1] sonny repeat button stuck

I'm confused was this chat one of the times you were right that you always talk about?

Sonny1 Chat - 1/26/2010 7:30PM PST

[sonny1] ok as we know over the last 3 weeks the news has dropping hints of a rv
[sonny1] like the article that said we are waiting for a new exchange rate before we approve the budget, and the jan 31st article, and the we were going to change the exchange rate, but civil unrest, and political unrest caused a halt
[sonny1] now as we know the exchange rate is done
[sonny1] how they did it i have no clue, i am surprised, very surprised
[sonny1] the erm will be implemented so when iraq does rv and it should be soon now ( i hate saying that) they wont take a huge exchange rate hit with all the dinar coming back to them

[sonny1] there budget is roughly 80 billion u.s, if they didnt put the erm in place there exchange rate if a dollar lets say, could drop 50 cents with huge dinar exchanged
[sonny1] and there budget would be screwed, and they would be way short
[sonny1] my guys did the math with there budget, and all the infrastructure work they have planned the rate should be around 1.50-1.60, or the euro
[sonny1] now for the chapter 7 guys, i agree 7 is huge for them to get out of, but there is no chance of them getting out, without rv'ing first, they arent get out of 7 at 1170
[sonny1] u.n wont give them 150 billion in cash and assets back at 1170, it defeats the purpose
[sonny1] they have been meeting with the u.n now for the last 3 days, my guess is that they needed the u.n approval on the rate, and they needed to know if that rate will help them get out of 7, and by the budget passing tells me they all are on the same page
[sonny1] and its odd that its coming together 6 weeks before the elections, think maliki is a dummy, think again when this goes down, he will be a hero
[sonny1] i hate saying this, cause in the past it hasnt happened, but the numbers are adding up, we are within a few days to two weeks of cashing in.
[sonny1] imo
]sonny1] in my mind, i could get the call anytime, and it wouldnt surprise me in the least
[sonny1] done

2-7-10 Sonny1 Chat 1030AM CST

[sonny1] ask yourselves some simple questions about this
[sonny1] does iraq want out of chapter 7
[sonny1] does iraq want in the gcc
[sonny1] does iraq want in the wto
[sonny1] does iraq need allies
[sonny1] Sunglass whats the answer to all these questions
[Sunglass] Absolutely yes
[sonny1] iraq will not help there people by lopping
[sonny1] they will still be broke, no-one will trust them, it will set them back to the saddam days, they they are trying to distance themselves from
[sonny1] the imf, world bank, our treasury, and some of our banks have been there helping them
[sonny1] do you think they would be helping iraq screw over all the people that have been helping them
[sonny1] answer is a easy one
[sonny1] no-one and i mean no-one will go over there and help them develop a private sector, if they screw over the very ones who helped free them
[sonny1] iraq has 20 trillion in there reserve, they want that value raised just as much as we do
[sonny1] the question we should be asking is not if they will l o p, but when are they releasing the lower denoms, because on that day or with-in a few days, we will have a rv
[sonny1] they cant have lower denoms at 1170
[sonny1] a 25 dinar note would be worth 2.5 cents, it would take almost 50 of these notes to by a candy bar
[sonny1] and this article states that they want to basiclly simplify things, and having to take a wheel barrel to the market for all the dinar they will need is not simplifing anything
[sonny1] and this article states that they want to basiclly simplify things, and having to take a wheel barrel to the market for all the dinar they will need is not simplifing anything

continuing a little later...

[sonny1] dinarinterest brought up something that i want to address
[FiremanDave] <------------sorry everyone...not trying to get everyones panties in a twist...just trying to confirm some info I heard...
[Scooter] pnut113 -- You are way too funny for Sunday morning!! Keep it up...
This room is now moderated. All messages submitted will be directed to room moderators for consideration before being made public.
[sonny1] they said they want to phase out the large notes by the end of year
[sonny1] a rv would have to happen well before then, they would need all those notes back by years end
This room is no longer being moderated.
[Scooter] Exactly -- they will retrieve the 25k notes back - the intitial retracement will occur -- tighten the he ll out of the money supply and the lower denoms will naturally get stronger --
[sonny1] so imo, the rv could happen anytime, heres a question to think about, how long will it take iraq to get back the 10-12 trillion that joes like us have
[Scooter] This is phenomenal news --- not bad!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1
[sonny1] they said 25 trillion in circulation, but you got to think the big 4 governments have prob 10-12 trill

Sonny1 Chat- 2/9/2010

[sonny1] ok, just want to clear up a few things
[sonny1] before i give wha i got
[sonny1] we are getting close to this thing breaking
[sonny1] and everyone needs to relax, and enjoy what is happening right in front of us
[sonny1] now dinar

[sonny1] we wont have to change in the big notes for small ones, when it gets to that point it will have rv'ed
[sonny1] and we will be exchanging for real money.* *
[sonny1] now ali from dt is cashing in, but i recommend that everyone checks with there banks before traveling around with dinar
[sonny1] the last couple days have brought some real news
[sonny1] with the l o p and the no l o p articles
[sonny1] but the article today put that to rest
[sonny1] i find it strange that they are telling us what there doing, and some dont see it
[sonny1] this recent news to me shows me that we are probably with-in days of this happening
[sonny1] then i get a call that totaly backs that up
[sonny1] a trusted bud, who has been right and early on news called me about an hour ago
[sonny1] the people in dubai that i have, who also invest in kuwait, told me that they are hearing this as well, not just them, but major dinar buying groups over there
[sonny1] and we could see this whole thing go down in the next 72 hours
[sonny1] they are very confident in the rate around the euro, they said anything lower would be shocking

Sonny1 Chat 02-16-2010 2:35 CST

[sonny1] they wont be trusted to get of 7, til they rv.......flat out
[Jesse] I am not convinced we would even want all the articles (regarding chp 7) removed!!!!
[sandy040] pleasantvalleySunday they have mentioned it on the noon daily brief, but there nothing really there
[sonny1] i think them not getting out is very good news
[BTSC2000] sonny1 Do u think he has the power to RV?
[MoneyFreak] sonny1 I like your opinion
[Jesse] there are articles in chapter 7 that keep Iraq in check... some are very good
[Klu33] sonny can you explain your last statement please?
[ftruck7] Does anyone know if the people of Iraq Rv before anyone else??
[xander] sonny1 thanks
[jeweline] sonny 1, please explain how that's good news....please
[SailorDave] sonny1 IMO Good opinions and good logic behind them
[Mdautomotive] sonny1 they know they have to RV first
[sonny1] BTSC2000 i think he can force the issue
[jwb] but sonny, I thought that M did nor control the rv, it is the hands of the CBI (I thought, no??)
[Jesse] Use of military force would be very difficult if chapter 7 was removed completely
[sonny1] jeweline it makes them rv. imo
[sonny1] Mdautomotive yep
[jeweline] thanks!
[krull] Sonny the Dinar has gone up over 40 per cent in 5 years
[sonny1] they arent going to get anywere without rv'ing
[golfguy] sonny1 how simple is it for them to rv? is it a huge process or is it one persons decision to pull the trigger?
[financeminister] sonny1 what keeps them from Rving? in your opinion
[sonny1] krull yes, and they were under chap 7, so that tells you they can do a new rate
[krull] Right on sonny
[sonny1] they have said they have been working on this since 06
[krull] yep
[Latishall] sonny 1 wont an rv now look like it it election tainting for M? I hope not...
[Jesse] financial sanctions yes... military sanctions, no
[sonny1] so its not like iraq just thinking rv last week
[sonny1] thats why shabbs has gotten inflation down......for this moment
[krull] yep
[sonny1] Latishall no, gives him power
[krull] big time power
[jwb] so sonny, can Makiki cast the dye or is it he CBI holding the power??
[Jesse] Article 41 and 42 of chapter 7 ... not sure we really want that removed
[SailorDave] sonny1 Looks as if what is coming down is part of someone's plan, we just don't know who is driving force behind it. IMHO their commerce is in tank until they RV.
[rvready] sonny1 so are you saying that they might do it soon?
[rocksherlock] just chatting
[sonny1] golfguy not real sure, i know world bank, imf, and the u.s treasury have been involved
[jwb] sonny, do you also think it will be a surprise that happens in the night?? (and if so, ur night or their night??)
[sonny1] BTSC2000 yes the cbi
[BTSC2000] sonny1 gotcha
[financeminister] sonny1 what do you think is holding the RV up right now
[MoneyFreak] sonny1 every thing looks like it is going on the direction we want it too correct? or are there hidden speed bumps in the way still? just curious'
[sonny1] SailorDave yes no-one knows for sure, but m has influence
[golfguy] sonny1 where could we research an answer to the rv process?
[BTSC2000] sonny1 do u think the CBI is holidng out on M? So he won't get re-elected?
[sonny1] MoneyFreak it looks like it is going to go the way we want, i cant really think of speedbumps
[sonny1] golfguy i dont know
[krull] The LIGHT is at the END of the Tunnel room
[golfguy] brb going to try something
[SailorDave] sonny1 Business as ususal in bagdad just as in washington
[sonny1] BTSC2000 there pro maliki, so i wouldnt think so
[jwb] golfguy, I did my research with my pendulum* * *and it said it was gonna rv today -- the day's not over yet
[markisuncfan] krull .......TRAIN!!!!!........* * *
[Jesse] Iraq revalue of dinar- probably the most complicated currency scenario our life will ever see.
[krull] ya
[sonny1] Jesse very true
[Doug A] Sonny do you know if the people at cbi support maliki?
[BTSC2000] sonny1 ok sounds like something has to break soon!
[MoneyFreak] sonny1 thank you Sonny for your insight U R the Man
[viking2184] sonny thank you for all your info
[THJ] golfguy This is an unique happening. There are no guides or rule books or SOPs.
[clkelle] The day is over is iraq
[Jesse] thj - uniquely complicated!!!!!!!
[sonny1] this is getting interesting, hang tight, it shouldnt be much longer......see ya
[THJ] Jesse Understatement!!!!!

Sonny1 Chat 02-19-2010 PM

[sonny1] whats going on in here tonight
[digital11] sonny, what's your take on the reduction of salaries thing? is it legit?
[sonny1] digital11 i think it might be, i got a call on it last night, but i am not sure

[Mesha] I'm staying till I see what Sonny has to say
[constance_ranaldson] sonny1 Hate to sound negative but thaqt sounds like l o p
[ToddS] sonny1 hey man sorry did not see you come on I was on the phone, how are you ?
[Scooter] brb -- make sure sonny doesn't say anything important while i'm gone -- hahaha
[sonny1] ToddS good, you
[ToddS] sonny1 good man
[Mesha] sonny1 Glad to hear you're good, all's well!
[sonny1] all is well
[digital11] sonny1 what do you think about sun/mon?
[constance_ranaldson] sonny1 JMHO but if 940,000 dina ends up to be 940 usd that is a l o p
[sonny1] constance_ranaldson i think it means rv at 1.00
[stephen] sonny1 i agree with you it would be a rv of 1.00
[sonny1] why would iraq bunny-ear
[constance_ranaldson] sonny1 Mabe I am missing something hrere but if you say 1=1.... then 940,000 would not be 940 usd
[LazySusan] it makes sense to be pegged at the dollar.
[digital11] sonny1 its so sad that we keep having to go round and round on this issue
[sonny1] digital11 i know, its tiresome
[digital11] can we just kick anyone who thinks its going to bunny-ear until they get the hint?* *
[RAB42] sonny1 digital11 you guys think sunday or monday?
[sonny1] i want to know why would iraq l o p
[winchell99] sONNY, any recent news from your contacts?
[wrebiejo] sonny1 they wouldn't, ever
[Mesha] quit with the B.E. talk plz and let Sonny get a word in, plz* *
[sonny1] kap was at it again hey.
[sonny1] im done with l o p talk, if they l o p they would cost themselves trillions
[Mesha] sonny1 TY
[Mesha] EVERYONE Please let Sonny have a word
[LazySusan] sonny1 seriously, why can't they get that? that's for failing countries! grrr
[constance_ranaldson] Sonny don't get me wrong....you said that the info concerning the bank infor could be correct... All I asked was if you could explain how the 940,000 dinaqr is 940 usd.... I dont know one way or the other... but it does not make senswe to me
[BAMA69] sonny1 i done told you aint no l.op
[sonny1] now we should be watching this meeting on the 24th with the currency police
[k98nights] sonny1 agreed
[ftruck7] constance_ranaldson read it real close
[sonny1] imf
[gankans] sonny1 Did you read the article IV to see what they are going to be speaking about?
[mac82cab] sonny1 you know it wouldn't be a bad idea for a glossary section or a before you enter opening page.
[sonny1] gankans there is only one thing the imf is concerned with
[BAMA69] digital11 sonny1 all ways talking about a l.op lmao
[gankans] sonny1 what is that?
[sonny1] BAMA69 no kidding
[sonny1] gankans there currency, and getting there sdr rate up to par
[kipgolf] sonny1 what is sdr rate
[sonny1] sdr is basicly there exchange rate
[BAMA69] digital11 me and sonny1 are cool
[sonny1] special drawing rights
[sonny1] bama is cool
[bigd1619] thought it was always like 1.49ish
[BAMA69] digital11 told you
[digital11] BAMA69* *i didn't think you weren't
[studdgage] bigd1619 thats because they say its will come in about what the euro is at
[sonny1] im sticking to the euro as there rate
[BAMA69] sonny1 sonny1 ****** lmao
[k98nights] sonny1 nobody...* *Adam West
[sonny1] k98nights thats what i thought.* *
[mac82cab] sonny1 studdgage say everyone wants to ride scooter, would you like to take'm around the block?
[tenmillion] sonny1...but you haven't been here when BAMA69 is pickin on me
[sonny1] well i just wanted to see how everyone is doing, i have to look over some e-mails i got today, have a good weekend guys, if i hear any news ill be back on
[Mesha] sonny1 So, you're looking to see what comes out of the Feb 24th meeting? And do you surmise that it'll RV/RI before or after that mtg?

Sonny1 Chat 02-20-2010 PM

[sonny1] i have heard alot of this today and to me it means 1-11 rv
[marc2] sonny1 NO WAY they wouldnt cut pay
[Nance] sonny1 1-11?
[sonny1] marc2 no $hit
[puffsplus] sonny1 we've been saying it and enorrst has been saying that but there are some who just can't wrap their heads around that
[sonny1] ok for those who havent heard
[chickadee] Sonny what is 1-11?
[sonny1] iraq is paying there government employees 940,000 dinar a month
[mac lightning] sonny1 you know that I am one who believes it will in fact bunny-ear.....I'll let the boos die down..........................but IF the paycut rumor is accurate....I believe it to be proof of just the opposite....so to me.....it would be GREAT news
[joev] sonny 1-11?
[sonny1] they are going to a new pay scale of 940 dinar a month
[sonny1] what does this tell you guys
[marc2] 1.00/dinar
[wrebiejo] sonny1 they are going to rv to make it equal
[mac lightning] sonny1 that the money must increase in value
[sonny1] its pretty obvious
[babysnake] sonny1 1-11 i dont understand
[mac82cab] Reduce dinar increase value
[puffsplus] that the 940 dinar will be as valuable as the 940000 was
[Gringo] That 940 will be as much or more than 940,000 soon!
[Frosty] it tells me its going to rv around 3.00
[mac lightning] thats why confirmation of this rumor is CRITICAL
[sonny1] you win a prize
[sonny1] Gringo ding ding ding ding
[Nance] sonny1 has this been confirmed..????
[mac lightning] a bag of flour
[marc2] someone do the math please
[sonny1] Nance yes
[mac lightning] sorry
[joev] ??? kind of over this 4 week rookie's head
[amargiot] is there any proof of the pay scale change?
[Gringo] Allright!!
[Nance] sonny1 when, how?
[sooner guy15] sonny1 it will have to be done by months end
[mi17mech] sonny1 my guys get paid from 500,000 to 1,200,000 and they are like E-6 down to E-1
[mac lightning] amargiot NO
[sonny1] i know there is an article, and i will give credit to the person
[ToddS] joev just read for a bit you will be fine* *
[mac lightning] mi17mech they are the ones that will know
[marc2] 940,000/1170/940
[sonny1] it was posted on meds private site
[amargiot] a link to the article would help
[sonny1] he called me two nights ago and read it to me
[jenufa] sonny1 when?
[mac lightning] sonny1 we havent seen anything in open source media or anywhere else to corraborate
[sonny1] he wont give the article up
[Nance] two nights ago???
[sonny1] Nance yes
[mac lightning] sonny1 that seems suspect to me
[mac lightning] why not give it up
[mi17mech] because there is no article
[mac lightning] ding ding ding
[amargiot] i want to believe, but it sound suspicious
[waverunn1] sonny1 did his article say when it would all fall in place?
[sonny1] anyway, if its true, which i believe it is, its pretty cut and dry
[shenew] sonny1 so what's 1-11?
[sonny1] waverunn1 they could possibly take place as early as next week
[wrebiejo] sonny1 starting when so you know?
[kingjaffi] sonny1 940000 changed to 940 with the same buying power is a bunny-ear.
[mac lightning] mi17mech the salaries you quoted...is that monthly???
[sonny1] kingjaffi how
[waverunn1] sonny1 sonny1 TY
[Snickers77] who gives a crap what you want to call it .. it means the RV is coming ..
[mac lightning] mi17mech ok....thinking
[Garfield] kingjaffi not if it rvs above their current value then it is great for them
[mac lightning] <-----------smoke pours from ears
[crndog10] kingjaffi no it isn't. dude, you really need to study up.
[Dazzleu] sonny1 thank you
[chickadee] sonny could you please explain what a 1-11 is?
[sonny1] goods dont cost less, and goi employees arent taking a pay cut
[mac lightning] kingjaffi remember...its their pay rate...not the face value of bills
[kingjaffi] sonny1 very simple. Ghana did it, Venezuela did it and so did Turkey and many others primarily due to Inflation.
[Nance] I don't get why Med won't share the article with you?
[mi17mech] mac lightning but I will ask today and have some thing by tonite
[crndog10] if you have a pile of dinar in your drawer and they raise the value so that 940 equals what 940000 used to equal you have made a killing
[kspoolman] chickadee a typo, he is saying 1 to 1
[babysnake] sonny1* *i must be out of it-i have no idea what you said -cept rv next week sheesh
[mac lightning] mi17mech awesome...thankyou sir
[Garfield] kingjaffi is there inflation now in Iraq?
[ToddS] kingjaffi very little to no inflation in Iraq
[sonny1] kingjaffi they had multiple currencies, or high inflation
[winchell99] Thinkk the rate would be round 1 to 1?
[waverunn1] kingjaffi there is no inflation issue in Iraq
[kyundertaker] Next week....LOL
[Garfield] I do think so....
[sonny1] iraq has neither, plus one huge difference
[jenufa] sonny1 why didn't you tell us this two days agp. Sonny?
[waverunn1] Garfield ToddS we on the same page or what?* *
[mi17mech] sonny1 whats up with your last comment
[Nance] yv4ty0 sonny is saying Med has an article that proves the pay change with gov. employees....940,000/monthly to 940/monthly
[mac lightning] I still say look to M0, and M2.....the numbers dont lie
[sonny1] we freed iraq and have putting in there new monetary policy for them
[ToddS] waverunn1* *
[sonny1] jenufa i talked about it
[Garfield] waverunner1 yes -but it seems this has to be explained multiple times a day
[jwb] Hi, there, uh oh! what should we have heard two days ago??
[jenufa] sonny1 oh, okay, thanks. Sounds new to everyone here tonight, imo.
[sonny1] leave kingjaffi alone, i want to hear how he thinks this
[Nance] sonny1 very good point there....
[shenew] sonny1 Do u think the RV could happen before the big meeting on Wednesday?
[waverunn1] Garfield if they haven't got it by now....they won't ....JMT
[joev] great stuff here. Sonny and all thanks for the crash course education...
[sonny1] we all have opinions, dont bash different than your opinions
[mi17mech] have fun with this I will know by cob today if it holds water I will ask the Iraq Air Force guys I work with they have said nothing of this and they talk alot and money is alot to them.
[sonny1] they have to up the value, goods wont get cheaper
[kingjaffi] crndog10 That is your assumption. There was no corrolation in my statement about buying power and bunny-ear being an effect.
[mac lightning] kingjaffi if we were talking hard currency...yeah youre right..thats a bunny-ear...but we are talking about a runor of salaries...it proves the opposite...BUT it is only a rumor...from one person....and he wont "share" the article that no one else can find
[chickadee] Sonny are you still sticking with the Euro as the rate?
[Garfield] mi17mech that would be interesting what they say... keep us informed please
[sonny1] and dollar will be worth less if that pay scale is correct
[kingjaffi] mac lightning Im with you on it...yup
[markisuncfan] sonny1 mention anything about a turn in window or a chance to hold some to ride the rize in value later??
[kingjaffi] sonny1 true
[mac lightning] kingjaffi cool.....I gotcha
[Scooter] selisa -- Indeed -- passionate argument and you were relentless -- I like that!!1
[sonny1] mac lightning i would share it
[stnkng1] sonny1 are you still thinking the rv will be atleast $1
[kingjaffi] sonny1 thx
[mac lightning] sonny1 understand totally....I wish Sweet Prince would...it raises a question to credibility IMHO
[Nance] moneygirl sonny is saying Med has an article that proves the pay change with gov. employees....940,000/monthly to 940/monthly
[sonny1] markisuncfan no, it dint say anything like that
[jwb] hey scooter, just read the whole pg and it only seems good -- that sonny knows for sure of Sweet Prince's evidence of the salay change. Sounds great! anything else I should know from yjis exchange??
[kingjaffi] selisa Why you have to talk about my star wars guy
[sonny1] stnkng1 it looks that way
[stnkng1] sonny1 so no bad news right
[markisuncfan] sonny1 ok...I still hope to hang on to some in case it rises
[dhhigginbotham] sonny1 Do you feel this will be done before the meeting on Wed?
[stnkng1] i just got in tia
[selisa] Scooter i just told the thuth thats all
[sonny1] dhhigginbotham not sure, my predicting days are done.
[bubbie] sonny1 do you think they whould do a bunny-ear/rv take off three 0's and rv at 3.00
[dhhigginbotham] sonny1 understand
[wrebiejo] Mesha did you read the post?
[stnkng1] sonny1 so if we own 1000000 dinars that would be $1,000,000 usd
[Mesha] kingjaffi joev hi
[walktide] june or july if it happens at all
[Mesha] wrebiejo Yes
[Shirley Hall] Sonny1, I read a article on the redomination of the Turkey currency because Iraq said they were going to do their,s like Turkey did, to my understanding they dropped 6 zero, s and introduced two smaller bills as Iraq is doing and put them both in circulation at the same time to draw in the larger bills, it did not effect the value of the larger bills.
[aszone] stnkng1 haha
[marc2] mac lightning sonny1 dont you think its reasonable that if the value of currency is about to increase...they would need to do that with salary or everyone would be making $940,000
[sonny1] iraq will profit bigtime off of this rv
[sonny1] they will pay us and profit
[wrebiejo] Mesha it was long and I'll be glad when he's here to break it down
[sonny1] off of our dinar
[stnkng1] aszone whats funny do the math
[kingjaffi] sonny1 yup
[jwb] sonny, I've been thinking it would be higher, more intuition than fact but I know the middle eastern mindset, I think -- and I think they's see it as a power move. Do you not think there's any chance??
[stnkng1] so sonny all this crazy talk of the l word isnt gonna happen?
[sonny1] there is no other case of a l o p, or a redenom, that is like this one
[sonny1] stnkng1 no l o p
[babysnake] sonny1 pooh i my esp predicted rv on wed
[kingjaffi] Shirley Hall I know this was for Sonny1 but Turkey's redenomination was due to inflation.... about 28% ~ at the time.
[wrebiejo] stnkng1 and if they do read they don't get it
[sonny1] jwb $3 for us never, they need room when they get our dinar back to raise it higher then profit off the dinar
[stnkng1] thats what i told a couple of them today
[sonny1] we gave them back
[stnkng1] but is there proof either way?
[tenmillion] wre...what did you think?
[marc2] sonny1 I forgot the document ..but didnt some obscure official compare what they want to do with Brazil and Turkey...I dont know What they did
[aszone] ill take anything over a dime
[Mesha] sonny1 Sooo, what would you do... hold some dinar back?
[chickadee] so sonny what is the highest you think we will see in a rate?
[stnkng1] sonny1 so are you thinking $1 or a little higher
[sonny1] chickadee 1.40
[Scooter] jwb -- naw -- you got it! -- not bad for a newbie! -- I still think theirs a high chance button gets pushed tonight and the banks in New Zealand see them tomorrow when FOREX opens the Asian session. Doing this on the 27th doesn't give them enough time -- maybe I'm wrong..
[wrebiejo] tenmillion it made sense to me that they will definately rv soon to weed out the candidates
[sonny1] Mesha thats your decision, i know what im doing
[jwb] walktide, you're safe -- I am an old lady! But not too old to have fun, not to old to make some money:-)
[msm2137] sonny1 How do they profit off of it?? Just like the stock market, as people sell others buy and the money just changes hands at the rate.
[stnkng1] aszone when it rvs at $1+ i will give you .11 for yours ok?
[kingjaffi] Shirley Hall not the case in Iraq. I dont think the IMF will allow Iraq to manipulate their currency in a way to screw everyone invovled and gain for the Goverment guys. IMO.
[selisa] kingjaffi was gone for a minute but just wanted to make sure you heard me
[Mesha] sonny1 OK, what is your opinion about holding some dinar back? Gotta ask the right question...* *
[wrebiejo] Scooter what time do the banks open in New Zealnad? our time?
[desimo] sonny if you have not already answered this question....is there any confirmation that the Iraqi govt employees have received notice of reduction in wages?
[winchell99] sonny1 Do you think we should hold some back at first and turn it in when worth more?
[sonny1] msm2137 when we send our dinar back to them, and they gave us lets say $1 per dinar, then raise it to $3 when they have it all back, they profit $2 per dinar after paying us
[wrebiejo] Scooter then we only have a few hours to wait and see
[aszone] should i cash all my 50 and 250 notes or holdem
[babysnake] aszone hold em
[desimo] please tell me there is some amazing dinar news out there
[kingjaffi] selisa my bad, I just have a thing against typos. A few is understandable...but not a lot.
[walktide] winchell99 - I think you should sell all you have if there is an rv over .75
[sonny1] Mesha if its real low .10-.80
[aszone] how about 500s have a few houndred k of them?
[stnkng1] sonny1 does the reduction of iraq wages hurt our rv
[msm2137] sonny1 The raise will be just like the stock market unless they only buy back and quit selling for a period
[Scooter] wrebiejo -- Don't wait up for it -- this thing is in the political stage -- the tangible steps that are required are essentially complete -- The last deal making is being played out -- Put it this way - theirs an equal chance it could happen April 1
[kingjaffi] selisa I did. my bad, I just have a thing against typos. A few is understandable...but not a lot.
[sonny1] if iraq l o ps they doont turn a profit, and they make enemies, lose-lose situation for them, there not that dumb, the u.s wont let them be
[Scooter] Just my read right now..
[sonny1] msm2137 yep
[msm2137] sonny1 Yep you think they will not sell for a period?

Sonny1 2-22-10 pm for the record only

[sonny1] ali, is a liar
[sonny1] i am super irritated at this guy its unbelievable
[sonny1] everything i told you this morning was 100% true, i came on here no more that 10 min after and let you guys know
[sonny1] he is saying noe that he never said any of those things that i reported
[sonny1] NOW
[sonny1] and that i am a liar
[sonny1] lucky my buddy med has an e-mail that he got from ali, that says the same exact thing he told me this morning, its posted on his site
[sonny1] i was going to at some point tell everyone that i thought it was a good idea to go and cash in with him, but obviously weigh your options
[sonny1] i wouldnt cash in with him, if his office was next to my house
[sonny1] he is a bold faced liar, and its sad
[sonny1] he claims that he didnt say that he talked to bank presidents in iraq and thats how he got the no l o p info, he claims everything I put on here is b.s
[sonny1] if you decide to cash in with him, i do warn you to be careful he obviously cant be trusted
[sonny1] i swear on my two daughters lives that everything i reported this morning is the truth
[Bumper64] I believe you sonny1
[sonny1] i will be the first to admit that i have been wrong on a few occasions, but i have never nor will ever lie to anyone
[sonny1] i have nothing to gain
[digital11] sonny1 - where is ali saying this? this is the first i've heard of it
[sonny1] and i would be lying to my friends, which i would never do
[digital11] sonny1 - where is ali saying this? this is the first i've heard of it
[sonny1] and i would be lying to my friends, which i would never do
[Sunglass] sonny1 we know you did not lie to us
[sonny1] i think i am going to take a little break from the chat for a while
[Sunglass] ali is very very sorry he said anything
[Sunglass] and he's backtracking
[sonny1] the only thing from the chat this morning that was confusing, is that ali worked for the treasury
[ToddS] I have no doubt what you have said to us is the truth, tonight and this morning. It is obvious you care for this community and what is best for it. Thank you.
[sonny1] he doesnt work for the treasury, he works with the treasury, and all currency dealers in the u.s work with them
[sonny1] i am not trying to be a big baby, but when the guy who has made millions off of us decides to get into the lying game, it pis ses me off
[sonny1] i am not trying to be a big baby, but when the guy who has made millions off of us decides to get into the lying game, it pis ses me off
[sonny1] now he finds out that med and i are friends and back peddals
[Sunglass] yep, he had no idea who he was talking too
[sonny1] he is the only one who has made any money off of this, and i dont fault him one bit, and have taken his back a few times, but as of now, ali is a no good untrustworthy lying P.O.S
[sonny1] and i wouldnt in a million years cash in with this fraud
[sonny1] sorry to tie up chat, but its b.s, i am taking some time off chat, but i will be back, so take care EVERYONE..........SEE ya

Remember "sonny1" just called Ali a liar in this chat, well he changes his opinion when it best suits his needs as in the thread I'm give you the link to. viewtopic.php?f=24&t=7311&p=10190&hilit=Ali+sonny1+Adam#p10190

Sonny1 2-22-10 AM

DO NOT REOPEN THIS CHAT, FOR THE RECORD ONLY, NOT FOR PUBLIC VIEWING

[sonny1] thanks i will start over
[sonny1] i talked to ali for 20 min, we have a little history
[sonny1] he said that in no way will there be a l o p
[sonny1] no chance
[sonny1] none
[sonny1] he said it is a total 100% smokescreen
[sonny1] he talked to two bank pres. in iraq and they thought it was funny how we were believing it
[sonny1] he also works for our treasury
[sonny1] and said that they would have forced him to stop selling if they were going to screw us
[sonny1] treasury would make him stop selling
[sonny1] i asked him if he thought we would get payed like we thought
[sonny1] he said yes.......but it depended obviously on the exchange rate
[sonny1] he said dont expect $3, but probably reasonable, i said possibly around 1 dollar, and he said thats more believable
[sonny1] we talked about the progress in iraq...oil deals.....elections....and so on
[sonny1] he is hearing that things arent as bad as all the crap in the news
[sonny1] we talked about other things as well, but not pertaining to rv
[sonny1] now this warka thing
[sonny1] i dont have 1 cent in there, if you invested good, i just dont trust giving my money to iraq, and then trying to get it out.......good luck with that
[sonny1] thats my opinion, adam has invested and feels comfortable, i just dont
[sonny1] i know nothing about it, and am the wrong guy to ask about it
[sonny1] unmod........thanks

Sonny1 3-2-2010 9PM Central

[sonny1] i think its odd that first maliki said what he did, and now the imf gives them the green light
[k98nights] sonny1 did they have a choice?
[cantwait500] sonny1 BINGO...
[sonny1] k98nights they sure didnt
[k98nights] sonny1 exactly
[sonny1] i truly think its a waiting game, all has been said, all rumors have been spread, all is done imo........all im doing now is waiting like you guys
[gankans] Sonny1 I'm assuming that the lifting exchange rate restrictions is just that
[sonny1] gankans i agree 100%
[sonny1] im waiting like you guys, nothing else i say (right or wrong) matters, they have told us enough........im serious
[sonny1] its all about when, now that the imf is in control (the imf is run by the u.s by the way) they wont do us wrong
[sonny1] its all about when, now that the imf is in control (tthe imf is run by the u.s by the way) they wont do us wrong
[gankans] I also read that he mentioned that the Macroeconomic of the exxhange rate and monetary policy needs to make sense to him
[gankans] sonny1 agree 100%
[sonny1] im not answering questions, there is nothing left to say.........i dont know when, and that is the only true question left
[mrref] IMO the study has been done a long time back, this was a political smoke screen for M
[mrref] Mac go back and read it again
[sonny1] think about it, the cat has been let out of the bag, and is about 100 miles away by now
[gankans] sonny1 I agree with you, but I think there is a someting that CBI or Shabibbi is leaving out.
[sonny1] my rate guess is around the euro......if its a buck im happy
[bubbie] i wish the imf whould tell shabibbi to get it done!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
[sonny1] gankans yes telling us
[studdgage] sonny1 agreed
[sonny1] come on guys the writting is clear as day
[sonny1] iraq has done there job, giving us negative sell your dinar back articles, then there boy maliki says its happening soon, then today we find out that the u.s run imf gives them the ultimate green light
[sonny1] i doesnt take matlock to figure it out
[k98nights] sonny1 who?
[sonny1] gankans there getting imf restrictions lifted, obviously those restrictions were set to stop a rv, and now there gone
[bambi] toweyk to set up the new elected officals and get the government in place imo
[krull] sonny1, is the IRS trying to figure out a way to get it's pound of flesh out of us?
[sonny1] the sanctions were put on by the fund, and now the fund asked them to remove them..........can you ask yourself
[sonny1] im not taking questions anymore.....its pointless......i wish everyone could respect this and let me hang out when i come on for the last little time til this bursts
[gankans] The exchange rate has been fixed for the past 4-5 years at a low rate to drop inflation
[k98nights] sonny1 thank you!!
[Drstain] Sonny thanks for all you have done, pull up a chair and sit a spell.
[sonny1] i will break stuff down, and say what rumors i got, but it is pointless.......this thing is sooooooooooooooooooooo done.......i just dont know when

Sonny1 3-2-2010 9PM Central

[sonny1] i think its odd that first maliki said what he did, and now the imf gives them the green light
[k98nights] sonny1 did they have a choice?
[cantwait500] sonny1 BINGO...
[sonny1] k98nights they sure didnt
[k98nights] sonny1 exactly
[sonny1] i truly think its a waiting game, all has been said, all rumors have been spread, all is done imo........all im doing now is waiting like you guys
[gankans] Sonny1 I'm assuming that the lifting exchange rate restrictions is just that
[sonny1] gankans i agree 100%
[sonny1] im waiting like you guys, nothing else i say (right or wrong) matters, they have told us enough........im serious
[sonny1] its all about when, now that the imf is in control (the imf is run by the u.s by the way) they wont do us wrong
[sonny1] its all about when, now that the imf is in control (tthe imf is run by the u.s by the way) they wont do us wrong
[gankans] I also read that he mentioned that the Macroeconomic of the exxhange rate and monetary policy needs to make sense to him
[gankans] sonny1 agree 100%
[sonny1] im not answering questions, there is nothing left to say.........i dont know when, and that is the only true question left
[mrref] IMO the study has been done a long time back, this was a political smoke screen for M
[mrref] Mac go back and read it again
[sonny1] think about it, the cat has been let out of the bag, and is about 100 miles away by now
[gankans] sonny1 I agree with you, but I think there is a someting that CBI or Shabibbi is leaving out.
[sonny1] my rate guess is around the euro......if its a buck im happy
[bubbie] i wish the imf whould tell shabibbi to get it done!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
[sonny1] gankans yes telling us
[studdgage] sonny1 agreed
[sonny1] come on guys the writting is clear as day
[sonny1] iraq has done there job, giving us negative sell your dinar back articles, then there boy maliki says its happening soon, then today we find out that the u.s run imf gives them the ultimate green light
[sonny1] i doesnt take matlock to figure it out
[k98nights] sonny1 who?
[sonny1] gankans there getting imf restrictions lifted, obviously those restrictions were set to stop a rv, and now there gone
[kipgolf] k98nights andy griffin
[bambi] toweyk to set up the new elected officals and get the government in place imo
[krull] sonny1, is the IRS trying to figure out a way to get it's pound of flesh out of us?
[Sunglass] sonnymatlock kapow!!!!!!!
[sonny1] the sanctions were put on by the fund, and now the fund asked them to remove them..........can you ask yourself
[sonny1] im not taking questions anymore.....its pointless......i wish everyone could respect this and let me hang out when i come on for the last little time til this bursts
[gankans] The exchange rate has been fixed for the past 4-5 years at a low rate to drop inflation
[k98nights] sonny1 thank you!!
[Drstain] Sonny thanks for all you have done, pull up a chair and sit a spell.
[sonny1] i will break stuff down, and say what rumors i got, but it is pointless.......this thing is sooooooooooooooooooooo done.......i just dont know when

sonny1 I have always heard you talk about that you have been right more then you have been wrong, that is not the case, but you did make one statement in all this time that was correct!!! I highlighted it for everyone to read, out of all the stuff pumpers put out this is the one true statement!

Last edited by American Beauty on Tue Jul 05, 2011 7:37 pm; edited 2 times in total
American Beauty
American Beauty
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by American Beauty Tue Jul 05, 2011 6:49 pm

Sonny1 chat 3/9/10 9:20pm

[sonny1] hello everyone
[waverunn1] hey sonny1
[Bumper64] hey sonny1
[ToddS] hey man
[sonny1] first i want to thank all the mods, its been crazy lately around here, and i want to thank you all for not selling out
[sonny1] before i get to a little news
[sonny1] i want to clear up something
[sonny1] as you all know e, and gankans are no longer on this site
[sonny1] i wish them the best, though i respect the way gankans left (he did it with class) ennorste did it like a jag, and it is not appreiciated
[sonny1] thats all i will say about that
[grumpy] Gankans didn't do such a good job either Sonny
[sonny1] dont mean to bash, but it wasnt cool
[sonny1] you guys were loyal, and they turned on you all, by bashing you all on other sites
[sonny1] now to some uplifting news
[sonny1] the gentleman who got me into this long and drug out journey 6 years ago called me today
[sonny1] we havent talked much lately, and he wanted to give me an updat on what he had
[sonny1] he has middle eastern ties, and has friends in dubai, and kuwait
[sonny1] not that that matters, hes like ef hutton, if he talks to me i shut up and listen
[sonny1] i have much respect
[sonny1] anyway, he talked to his friends today in kuwait
[sonny1] they are all in investing, and so is my bud, he is an ex economics proffessor
[sonny1] and has done very well, he has 80grrrrr american invested in this
[sonny1] and wants nothing more than to cas-in
[sonny1] ]cash
[sonny1] with that said, he told me that all the people in kuwait, including government members expect this to be wrapped up no later than 48 hours after they announce a winner in the elections
[sonny1] and if you have read the news today, they expect this to be as early as wednesday
[sonny1] but they hand count.......so who knows for sure
[sonny1] the are sitting on a rate between 1 buck and the euro, its 100% impossible to get it real close, there are alot of factors that go into it, so its an educated guess
[sonny1] but to not get peoples hopes up, and i hate being the bad guy, but it will never, and i mean never be over 2 dollars while we are holding it
[sonny1] they will get there notes back before they give us the chance to buy the small denoms, and when it comes to us buying the small notes, the rate will to high, and hard to profit
[sonny1] but i wish you all luck if you want to play the game with iraq
[sonny1] now as we all know this has been a long and frustrating ride
[sonny1] i understand this frustration, from all the b.s 3.86 at 10pm rumors, to the rv has happened already. ( and im guilty as well)
[sonny1] i just tell you all what i am hearing all the time, and sometimes im right and sometimes im wrong
[sonny1] i can live with that, and i want to thank you all, you are the best of audiences, and i appreicate it.....i do
[waverunn1] TY Sonny1
[sonny1] this is the best site, and you guys are all great people ( even though i cant wait til i never have to talk to you guys again
[danimal] thanks
[ToddS] thanks man
[k98nights] Thank you muchly Sonny
[sonny1] and i want you all to know that i will never sell out on you guys, we are all in this together
[Bumper64] sonny1 ty
[sonny1] thanks again
[sonny1] and i want you all to know that i will never sell out on you guys, we are all in this together
[Bumper64] sonny1 ty
[sonny1] thanks again

Sonny1 Chat throughout the day 03-12-2010

[sonny1] mornin
[Deacon B] Morning Sonny1... anything new?
[sonny1] not realy just aadams news yesterday
[sonny1] and the call i got last night
[RDP_62] sonny1 do tell
[Deacon B] I saw the chat when it happened... I thought that Sonny1 might have sumptin new
[sonny1] well adam was on last night, his info i beleieve is in the chat archives
[sonny1] i wont tae that one, but ill bet you it happens by the end of march
[sonny1] i got a call last night, and my buddy reassured me that the people in kuwait, including government, say 48 hours after elections are confirmed
[sonny1] and that the imf meeting on the 18th was to "finalize" everything
[john1025] sonny1 ok that could be weeks
[sonny1] sfredieu no $hit
[babysnake] sonny1 , have any idea about the runners yelling fruad an how it will affect the elections
[sonny1] john1025 i think by next tuesday or wed, they should make the election announcement
[sonny1] babysnake i think we have stepped in, so it doesnt turn into a joke
[sonny1] the weird thing is there is no time iraq cant announce an rv
[sonny1] they could do it anytime
[babysnake] sonny1 , how would our input help ------don't they just do their on thing there- wonder how strong their opinion of fraud will take them to stop M from winning
[sonny1] its just we are greedy and want it yesterday, im no different
[RDP_62] sonny1 i agree,the election is over,all they are doing now is counting ballots
[john1025] sonny1 if they leave the rv up to the new government it could be a very long time, so I'm hoping they have already decide on rate and date before the election
[sonny1] babysnake m will win, we wont let him lose, we trained him to good to let someone we dont know in there
[babysnake] sonny1 well its neck to neck right now
[sonny1] maliki will win, we will never let him lose, infact the u.s allready told him there are 75 anti u.s parliment members and when he gets back in to get rid of them
[sonny1] babysnake so they say
[babysnake] sonny1 right
[Deacon B] sonny1 R U saying that WE (The USA) CONTROL the voting & results? How does that fly with "open elections"?
[sonny1] Deacon B they dont think we do, but trust me on this one, we do
[sonny1] we dont want some newby in there, we trained maliki to good to let that happen
[sfredieu] I agree with you sonny1
[babysnake] sonny1 just thought about what you said about M ----if we are stepping in to make sure he wins-then the election is fruad
[sonny1] babysnake the u.s doesnt care
[sonny1] we want them to do what we want, and maliki does that
[Deacon B] sonny1 I won't aruge that postion.... I know how govt works and manipulates... peeps are just pawns
[sonny1] Deacon B your right and maliki will be in there til we say checkmate
[babysnake] sonny1 iraq still has one issue-they gotta pay kuwait by the end of march -or ch 7 will not be lifted
[Drstain] sonny1, healthcare, cap and trade, Iraq election, we want them to do what we want, hmmm that sounds familiar
[sonny1] babysnake true, bt kuwait has said many times, they will take investment opps. in iraq as payback
[sonny1] babysnake there is oil on the surface, its crazy, they have only found 25% of there oil
[babysnake] sonny1 awesone isn't it-must have been alot of dinasaurs that died there
[markisuncfan] Sonny1.....whats the new words of wisdom
[sonny1] this rv is a no-brainer, the only question is when
[sonny1] they have a power date in mind, but the unfortunate thing is no one knows that date
[john1025] sonny1 do you think that the rate and the date were set before elections?
[timsters] sonny1 can you have a rate and no date?
[sonny1] john1025 oh ya, they told us to much before to not have it done
[markisuncfan] timsters Sonny1 has alot of dates....at the Bunny Ranch
[Sunglass] im gonna call this post Coffee with Sonny1
[sonny1] timsters i think both were set at the same time, all i know is the government in kuwait expects this anytime, along with huge investment groups in dubai

[Carol Clark] Sonny1 what do you think of Adam's recent developments?
[sonny1] i think when they started coming out with the neg articles, and maliki came out and said they were rv'ing, it was done, and we are just waiting on it, plus the imf would never of sang there praises if it werent done
[sonny1] Carol Clark i like them, lets play it out
[Carol Clark] Thank you Sonny1
[sonny1] gwright i agree, imo, no-one knows the real rate or date, ecspecialy no-one on the net, but i feel its real soon. ( yes i said soon again)
[sonny1] once they tell us the rate, its over, thats the rv, so the new rate is the date
[ralpher] sonny1 I agree
[babysnake] sonny1 they still hae to get on the WTO in order for us to cash in
[sonny1] babysnake not realy, you can cash-in now if you wanted, the wto will come, but they dont need them on board to rv
[babysnake] sonny1 the banks will not cash in -until they know it can be trade
[sonny1] beancounter8 they said thy will revisit it after maliki is reelected.
[sonny1] babysnake there is 15 banks now that will take it
[beancounter8] ok thanks, sonny1 i have heard so much on this, in your opinion is it a factor in the rv process ??
[babysnake] sonny1 my bank said -unless it shows up as tradeable currency -no deal
[babysnake] sonny1 i know you can cash it in for less money , but thats a different story
[sonny1] babysnake most banks wont take, but some will 5th 3rd, hsbc, pinnacle, and there are more
[sonny1] babysnake right, but when itpops banks will line up
[sonny1] wells fargo called me and begged me to bring my group there
[jbob77] sonny1 compass bank will also buy it back ....but they dont sell it
[babysnake] sonny1 ok look at it this way-if you had a bank would you cash in millions if it was not reconized on the world market? no you wouldn't ,
[timsters] sonny1 5th 3rd says they dont exchange but they have an out side exchange co that doeas it for them
[Drstain] sonny1 , can you name the banks that will cash in please?
[sonny1] babysnake true, but i think your getting away from the fact that banks take it now, and its worthless, i would think they would take it when its worth a ton, and you deposit millions in there bank
[sonny1] jamierm79 a bank
[babysnake] sonny1 not unless it was listed on the world market,,,,,,,,you can cash in now , but only by taking less money than you paid for it-2 different thingfs
[jamierm79] sonny1 where abouts is it a bbig bank in the states
[sonny1] babysnake no, there is a buy rate and a sell rate, it like this with every currency, i dont understand why were talking about this, banks take it now
[john1025] sonny1 I don't either
[markisuncfan] sonny1 you not workin today??
[ToddS] hey sonny1
[sonny1] no, i am home with my kid, shes sick
[markisuncfan] sonny1 sorry about that,,,hope she gets better fast
[sonny1] how u guys doing
[sonny1] im good, looking at a pretty big house at 2 o'clock
[sonny1] this thing should be over pretty quick
[machcobra] sonny1 whatch hearing?????
[MoneyFreak] sonny1 that is good words keeping talking please
[sonny1] i dont know about sunday, but i would say around the 18th or so
[MoneyFreak] sonny1 that is also a good date
[machcobra] sonny1 why that date?
[sonny1] markisuncfan ill have to cut the sleeves off my flannel
[sonny1] they meet with the imf again on the 18th
[sonny1] i read that it looks like maliki is winning
[sonny1] i just got a call saying that the cnn rumor never happened. Dont mean to be a downer
[john1025] sonny1 doesn't surprise me!
[sonny1] my phone blew up with the cnn thing, made two calls and was told didnt happen
[timsters] sonny1 i would rather hear that than another bogus rumor
[RVIP] sonny1 if it was on they will repeat... like everything 20 times an hour
[djgabrielie] sonny1 It is quite logical. It would cause a rush on Dinar if they did that.
[SailorDave] sonny1 That would be called a debunking for sure
[BAMA69] sonny1 do think 25k 10 k 5k notes will be pulled in at same time i DO....
[sonny1] dont mean to be a buzz kill, but now there is no need to talk about it
[sonny1] bama69 oh ya
[SailorDave] sonny1 Thanks for getting an answer so quickly
[BAMA69] sonny1 well i just got some 5ks just in case
[pleasantvalleySunday] sonny1 ...it's possible that it was on and it's junk news
[sonny1] i think they will pull all our bills in, they want to be done with us
[sonny1] pleasantvalleySunday i dont think that news would be junk.
[john1025] sonny1 I think they will too but they will give us 90 days after that you are sol
[sonny1] pleasantvalleySunday no, but they didnt say it, so there is nothing to believe
[SailorDave] sonny1 Maybe CNN has an infiltrator - A conservative capitalist works there and slipped the secret code into the news to tell Shabibi to go ahead and RV
[sonny1] john1025 me too, 60-90 days
[BAMA69] sonny1 im a mod for a week and it rvs i can live with that lmao
[sonny1] dman flat out did you hear it yes or no
[john1025] sonny1 so you believe they will redinominate and rv at the same time?
[timsters] sonny1 so they wont give us time to see if it increases
[sonny1] john1025 yes, but i think small notes will only be avail there for a few months, or til our time for cash-in is over
[john1025] sonny1 small note? won't they go to smaller notes
[sonny1] yes they will go smaller, but i dont think we will be able to get small notes for a while, so we cant play the game with iraq
[john1025] sonny1 I c thanks, I never gave that a thought, cause they've already printed the small notes so I thought they'd be available
[SailorDave] sonny1 We couldn't afford the freight to ship it back even if we could get some therelol
[timsters] sonny1 sonny1 sonny1 does this mean im only goin to make a3000.00 on my inv.
[sonny1] timsters no, i didnt say that
[sonny1] i think it will go up to around 1 dollar- to the euro. Imo
[BAMA69] sonny1 i like that
[SailorDave] sonny1 Way plenty for those of us that "invested" instead of "speculated"
[sonny1] SailorDave absolutely
[Pam&Brian] sonny1 do you think only notes with 3 zeros will be on cash in limit.. I have 500s,250s.&50s also
[sonny1] Pam&Brian good question, i honestly dont know
[sonny1] tmc i was told it didnt happen
[john1025] sonny1 no one wants to believe that it wasn't said on cnn? go figure
[sonny1] bahtman nothing really, just chatter
[sonny1] john1025 no kiddin.
[hiloeven] sonny1 any new intel from your Dubai contacts relating to possible Sunday developments ? Thanks.
[sonny1] ladonna i think they will give us a time limit for cash-in, it makes sense, ecspecialy if they want to release low notes by end of year
[RDP_62] sonny1 what do you think the come out rate will be iyo
[sonny1] hiloeven just that they think 48 hours or so after official election results, but we will see, i think imf meeting on 18th is pretty big
[sonny1] rdp_62 aroud 1 dollar. Give or take a little
[hiloeven] sonny1 Thanks for the update.
[sonny1] Doughboi not official, but it seems maliki is leading
[sonny1] yes dman, thanks for putting it out there
[timsters] sonny1 sonny1 sorry to ask this but could you tell me what my profit would be if i have 1 mill. dinar and it rd/rv as john says ,say 2.00
[sonny1] 2MIL
[birdlady] sonny1 Will you be investing with Adam?
[sonny1] timsters if its 1-1 your dinar basicly turns into usd
[sonny1] birdlady yes it was my idea
[sonny1] i can get 8.5 percent on my loot
[birdlady] sonny1 Really? Good to know.
[RDP_62] sonny1 will we invest dinar or usd?
[sonny1] adam will put it online after rv, so check back after, im not going into details now
[timsters] john1025 ask sonny1
[sonny1] rdp_62 u.s
[sonny1] timsters ask me what
[sonny1] timsters john is one of the smartest peeps on here, if he thinks-believes it i listen as well, john doesnt have to ask me anything
[timsters] sonny1 sonny1 i dont mean to start any problems but im not comprehending this sorry
[sonny1] timsters what arent you getting, ill help
[timsters] sonny1 john says rd/rv my 1000.00 inv. if it rvs at 3.00 after rd then i only make 3000.00
[sonny1] timsters just use this as your math, lets say it hits at 1.00
[sonny1] and you hold 1mil in dinar
[sonny1] then you have 1mil in U.S.D
[sonny1] if its 2.00 you have 2mil U.S.D
[sonny1] and so on
[john1025] sonny1 if it rd/25000 will only be worth 25
[sonny1] john1025 but they would have to rv first
[BAMA69] sonny1 ive got one crisp 25k note
[sonny1] if they rv and rd at the same time we win.
[sonny1] if they rd first we lose.
[sonny1] if they rv first we all get drunk
[timsters] sonny1 sonny1 that i dont want to here
[sonny1] Eagle redonominate, smaller bills
[sonny1] pleasantvalleySunday no, i think they will rv first, or do it at same time
[timsters] sonny1 sonny1 do you see where im coming from
[sonny1] timsters not really.
[RDP_62] sonny1 and same time is good for us?
[SailorDave] sonny1 If they RD first we just get a lot drunker a lot faster for a lot longer
[sonny1] everything will be ok, i like the questions though
[sonny1] rdp_62 same time is good. Imo
[DINAR DOG] sonny1 - stupid question, but what is rd? ive heard of rv and ri... but no rd
[sonny1] redonominate. Smaller denoms
[sonny1] Quart just chatting, nothing new persay
[john1025] sonny1 you have the patience of a saint, god bless you!
[sonny1] Eagle true, but we kinda want rv first, if they come out with the small notes first we might get duped, though we wont
[john1025] sonny1 I could never do what you're doing, I would go nuts in about 30 seconds
[sonny1] when this hits call banks and get best rate
[timsters] sonny1 thank you sonny dont mean to seem stupid im great with math its the stupid bunny-ear that pi&&es me off 5 diffrent versons of the meaning
[sonny1] john1025 i have a 30 min shelf life, then i have to go and sniff some glue
[john1025] sonny1 I can believe that!
[sonny1] i gotta bank, they finaly begged me, and i commited today
[SailorDave] sonny1 I used to teach electronics to retread Marines - I know what you mean in spades
[dwayne919] sonny1 which bank
[sonny1] Eagle true, it would be suicide, plus imf would never let that happen
[sonny1] dwayne919 its a wells fargo, im not going to say were or you all will call
[audrey williams] sonny1 ...did i understand right ...adam is wanting us to be VIP to get info after rv
[sdodson] sonny1 - do you intend to cash in with WF?
[BAMA69] sonny1 did u get my im
[sonny1] bama69 no, i turn my im's off, or i can never type
[bigfoot] Sonny1 do you personnally think this is likely to happen early on our Sunday ?
[RDP_62] sonny1 can you have todds im me please
[sonny1] rdp_62 hes not on right now
[sonny1] not me, i love coming on the internet, and avoiding my kids.
[sonny1] Oli invest, live for free, splurge on only a few things, and invest
[Oli] sonny1....and that's what we are planning. We just have to keep everything in check.
[sonny1] i debunked the cnn thing 2 hours ago, its not true
[sonny1] i come on as ghost, sorry i didnt click it off
[sonny1] dman im not trying to cause problems, i just no it wast on there, not trying to be a major buzzkill
[sonny1] clkelle not really just talked to my guys in the middle east, and they are impatiently waithing like we are.
[Rebel1] sonny1 Adam really think just .10? What do you think it will come out at?
[sonny1] Rebel1 imo, .10 way to low, i think more like a dollar or so, 1-1 or close to the euro
[sonny1] clkelle they think that the people in iraq allready know whats happening, and thats why elections went so well. And they told me that the kuwait's they deal with think anyday, and so does the kuwait government, but with that said we still wait.
[sonny1] lively bunch
[sonny1] marc2 lets just hope it isnt the christmas you found out the truth about santa.
[Sunglass] rabidrex Sonny1 debunked it this morning
[Sunglass] reaffirming from Adam and Sonny1 that we wait for Sunday am
[sonny1] sun i am not so sure it happens sunday, im lookinf more towards the imf meeting on the 18th, my guess would be a little after that meeting
[Sunglass] sonny1 oppps correction, well you guys heard it first from Sonny1!!!!
[janfan] sonny1 i asked you a question the other day and then lost connection did"t see your reply on expected rate?
[RDP_62] sonny1 do you think adams contact could give him a rate before bank opens sunday,and not be made public till after the 18th?
[sonny1] a dollar to the euro
[sonny1] IMO
[frances] sonny1 so you dont think that the CBI contact is right?
[sonny1] frances i hope so
[Unitedrich] sonny1 What is the equivalent eastern standard time that the Iraqi banks open?
[Shalom Babe] sonny1 ..if you don't start being more positive we are gonna drag you over to the hopium bon fire
[RDP_62] sonny1 so do you think the rate could preceed the date by 5 or so days?
[sonny1] rdp_62 i think after the imf meeting there will be some changes
[sonny1] crndog10 my guess would be between 1.00 and the euro
[Shalom Babe] sonny1 ..I cannot imagine them coming out so low..it does not make sense to me
[sonny1] crndog10 no, it was an analogy
[sonny1] Shalom Babe 1.00 is high
[sonny1] its 1170 now thats low
[Shalom Babe] sonny1 ..no sonny that is NOT high and it would wreck things all around
[Unitedrich] sonny1 what time do the Iraqi banks open Sunday and what is the Eastern Standard Time equivalent
[sonny1] Shalom Babe would you pay more for something than you have to?
[sonny1] Unitedrich midnight eastern
[Shalom Babe] sonny1 1170 is just dumb...butthat is not the point...they do not have the luxury to pay less unless they are planning on being that low and then jacking it way up after we cash in
[Letfreedomring] sonny1 we spring foward sat night
[RDP_62] sonny1 so do you think if it rv's sometime this month,around 1.00 how much do you expect it to rise before the end of the year? If any?
[sonny1] Shalom Babe thats there plan, then after were all taken care of, they rv to 2-3 and they profit off the notes we just gave them back, ive been saying that for 2 years now
[sonny1] rdp_62 i think there is a very good chance
[Oli] sonny1....have you heard from your contacts in Dubai??
[sonny1] Oli yes, there waiting like we are
[Sunglass] Oh, Sueharrell, sonny1 says IMF meeting 18th, he thinks its revealing/RV wise
[Shalom Babe] sonny1 ..yes you have said that and I agree that could be a plan..but I also think that they will not win friends and influence people that way..especially investors for after the RV
[mike5961] sonny1 anything to the CNN rumor, or is this bogus.
[sonny1] Shalom Babe if they rv at 1.00 i dont know one person that would be upset, thats 1000 times your investment
[sonny1] mike5961 B.S
[mike5961] sonny1, I thought so. Thanks
[sonny1] Oli amen
[Shalom Babe] sonny1 ..yes you do know one person that will be upset...Shalom Babe..and when ain't happy ain't no body happy
[blacktiger50] sonny1 any place that will let me purchase dinar with my credit card or is it too risky?
[sonny1] lol, i hear you, i do, but come on 1000 times your investment and you will be MAD........HONESTLY
[sonny1] blacktiger50 IM NOT SURE
[Oli] sonny1....you said you are from East Troy, correct?
[Deacon B] sonny1 Greed !!
[sonny1] for all the new people on here, i got a little advice
[sonny1] Oli YEP
[sonny1] we all hear things, and i believe what we hear, but with that said we are dealing with iraq
[sonny1] so dont get to high on what you hear, and dont get to low on what you hear, it will happen
[nrwst] sonny1 well put
[Shalom Babe] sonny1 ..you are right on the great retun..best I have made...the best investment was on rubbers back just before HIV was wide spread..lucky guess
[sonny1] Oli no way, i was just in barton, last week
[Unitedrich] sonny1 Thanks for the reality check
[RDP_62] sonny1 thank you so very much for all you do and all your insight,and for putting up with a slow,thick headed hick like me ,answering my questions.we can't thank you enough
[sonny1] no need for thanks, i have to be right one of these days.
[sonny1] i gotta go, wont be on tonight, but ill be on this weekend at some point

Sonny1 Chat 04-21-2010 @ 6:30 pm CST

[sonny1] hey guys
[Larry] hey sonny, how ya doin <---- Larry being nice to sonny1
[sonny1] what do you guys think about the 3 sites saying 9 cents
[gwright] confused sonny how about you?
[edavis] sonny1 could be true...
[sonny1] here is what i am being told, i hope its true.
[sonny1] taht a typo is very possible
[sonny1] but the typo escaped 2 major update times, 1pm and close of business
[truckdriver] sonny1 Its not true
[beancounter8] let sonny talk
[sonny1] truckdriver how do you know
[sonny1] you know they got 1000 calls, and yet it didnt change
[desimo] sonny what are you being told
[sonny1] i am leary as well, we have been here to many times, but it seems odd that it made it at 9 cents through 2 major update times
[sonny1] forex isnt small, i would think they would have fixed it if it were a typo
[gwright] sonny have to agree with that
[sonny1] im not saying its true or not true, but 9 cents, and it was there allllllllll day
[beancounter8] sonny do you think it is a sign that something is brewing
[sonny1] never heard of oanda
[sonny1] i have heard of forex though, how about you gys?
[sonny1] beancounter8 3 now
[sonny1] listen, i would love to say it is 100% true, but i cant, but its odd its forex
[edavis] sonny1 now...what about the fact that forex has done this a least two other times..
[sonny1] edavis forex hasnt done it 2 other times
[sonny1] other currency sites have, never forex
[sonny1] i have heard of forex though, how about you gys?
[sonny1] beancounter8 3 now
[sonny1] listen, i would love to say it is 100% true, but i cant, but its odd its forex
[edavis] sonny1 now...what about the fact that forex has done this a least two other times..
[sonny1] edavis forex hasnt done it 2 other times
[sonny1] other currency sites have, never forex
[edavis] sonny1 I stand to be corrected
[beancounter8] good point sonny..forex is the big dog
[Unitedrich] sonny1 what is your gut feel?
[sonny1] beancounter8 only the largest, most legit one in the world
[sonny1] Unitedrich id like to believe it, but im not getting to hyped
[sonny1] beefcake your right
[edavis] sonny1 is forex an forexpros the same site
[gwright] sonny1 may I ask your opinion
[sonny1] gwright im 50/50 which for me is high
[sonny1] edavis sister entity
[gwright] sonny if this were to prove true would you hold dinar awhile and waite?
[beefcake] sonny1 I want to beleave it I just dont know man* *
[beancounter8] sonny if it is right when do you think other sites will show it
[sonny1] Larry what if we put flour on it?
[sonny1] beancounter8 tomm, or by friday
[Larry] I MIGHT believe it then sonny!!!!!!!!
[edavis] sonny1 really...
[Larry] sonny, that was probably the best line I seen in this place yet, man
[sonny1] i realy dont know more than any of you, but if its true, we will know with-in the next 24 hours i would imagine
[tarheel] sonny1 do you think it will still climb to $3 plus
[edavis] sonny1 bring um back alive
[cws] ty sonny was good to hear from you
[sonny1] it has to be a typo
[sonny1] i just ran it against the euro, and pound, and its the regular rate
[beancounter8] well if you were here why did i have to say it again ha ha ask sonny direct ha ha
[sonny1] i know its bull$hit
[beancounter8] so sonny you are saying 9 cents is bogus correct
[sonny1] hungry4dinar go to forex pros.com and go to currency converter, it say .9 cents
[sonny1] beancounter8 after looking at the euro and pound i would say its b.s
[sonny1] beancounter8 no clue, im sure someone will be fired

Sonny1 Chat 04-26-2010 @ 8:30 a.m. CST

[sonny1] good morning everyone
[sonny1] first thing i want to say (and its obvious) is that no one, and i mean no one has been right about anything
[tdog3] sonny1 yeah exactly
[sonny1] but if you follow iraqs history in rv'ing the end of april is usualy the time they rv
[tdog3] sonny1 do you think it is bunk that the iqd and VND and 8 others are tied together...?
[sonny1] tdog3 i dont think it matters
[sonny1] there all different situations
[tdog3] sonny1 ok
[sonny1] i am hearing from the middle east that they will probably rv by the end of this month
[sonny1] but like i said no one has been right
[tdog3] sonny1 the reason I was asking is that I was going to day to buy vnd and I heard that and said well if it happens at the same time i might as well buy more Dinar because of the speculatory value
[beancounter8] sonny1 on a scale 1 to 10 10 being rv how confident are you in what you are hearing
[sonny1] the rate somewhere around the u.s dollar

[sonny1] now as the gcc, and the wto has said in the last two weeks, that iraq must rv
[sonny1] now i am hearing that they will make the announcement no later than this sunday
[tdog3] sonny1 I heard that too
[tdog3] sonny1 did you see my question?
[sonny1] but no one has been right about anything so far, this is what i am hearing, and for me to tell you all this, i kinda believe it.
[tdog3] sonny1 sounds good I know that you are not predicting.
[mollyshelper] sonny1 Is that because of the timing with the IMF on publishing the revalued SDR rates for the countires they work with? I guess that comes out soon after May 1.
[gwright] sonny1 sorry don't shoot me now but some say those were not rv's in the month of April that they were sdr's?
[sonny1] gwright they had alot of exchange movement in april, like 80% of there movement has been in april
[sonny1] mollyshelper could be, as we all know the imf is realy calling the shots, and it shows, they have exchange rate ristrictions against iraq
[sonny1] sorry for my spelling
[tdog3] sonny1 what would you buy if you were buying more today VND or DINAR
[mollyshelper] sonny1 It's just a guess, but it could be that is they don't RV this week, they may have to wait a while before the next IMF window opened up to them.
[sonny1] now, iraq has to move quickly, the wto, and gcc, have told them to hurry up, and i believe that we are very very close
[Dee-Anna] timsters Sonny1 was asked on a scale 1-10 what he thinks for rv he said 8
[timsters] sonny1 nothing , just gonna set back and listem
[sonny1] ohhhhhh, i was asked how much i believed my guy that told me that this would be the week, and i said 8 out of 10
[Linda Bower] Sonny , is your info coming from your Dubai contact?
[sonny1] Linda Bower dubai, and kuwait
[sonny1] yes
[sonny1] the only thing that sucks, is no one including me, has ever been right about anything.
[Bumper64] sonny1 but we thank you for all you do for us!
[Drstain] sonny1, good to see you on, been a while, hope all is well with you and yours
[sonny1] ive been right about some news that i get early, but some of these other predictors are f-ing nuts.
[sonny1] Drstain im good, you?
[LazySusan] sonny1 well, someone will eventually be right. I hope it's you and I hope it's this time
[bonz] so we are looking for something this week sonny 1?
[Linda Bower] sonny1 the whole thing seems very orchestrated
[sonny1] bonz thats my understanding
[timsters] sonny1 take care soony1 see ya
[sfredieu] sonny1 you think it will rv even if parliment isnt seated?
[tdog3] sonny1 we will know it when it happens...
[sonny1] i get a kick out of the $3.00 rv predictors, i wont even read any of there stuff after i see that b.s, now that causes real false hopes, and disappointment
[tdog3] sonny1 so that is really just BS
[sonny1] tdog3 100% no 1000% b.s
[Drstain] sonny1, do you still think 1 to 1.32 still reasonable?
[sonny1] Drstain $1.00 to the euro
[tdog3] sonny1 greta thank you for clearing that one up I appreciate that
[Drstain] sonny1, same here
[tdog3] sonny1 ok cool that is still good
[sonny1] tdog3 good, it unbelievable
[EagleEye] sonny1 thank you for clear analysis
[sonny1] its
[tdog3] sonny1 yeah see you are right about somethins
[Ronin7043] sonny1 what do you hear on the VND?
[sonny1] Ronin7043 3 years yet
[sonny1] if not longer, they have nothing to offer, and they just devalued last year
[oli] sonny1......Are you hearing any other dates further out than this week on the IQD?
[Drstain] sonny1, hate to go, need to go to gym to work it out, GREAT to see you on, Hope to see you again soon. Best always, see ya'll later! bye
[sonny1] oli no, im just taking in what i hear, i get 20-30 calls a day on this crap, and the this week rumor is from someone i "kinda" believe. but further out, no i havent heard
[tdog3] sonny1 there are alot of ppl making predictions and they all seem whacked out...
[sonny1] well i gotta pay the biils, be good all, thanks for your time
[tdog3] sonny1 I am extactic about what you are saying this is good stuff
[oli] Colonel1004......sonny1 is hearing rumors of the IQD RV'ing this week.

Adam & Sonny1 Chat 4-27-2010 @ 7:52 am CST

[sonny1] hello, is there anybody out there
[beancounter8] how are you sonny
[sonny1] sorry i have not been on much lately
[sonny1] im good bean, and yourself
[beancounter8] anything from your sources fine here thanks
[sonny1] nothing changed since i was on yesterday morning, they truly think this week could be it
[sonny1] tdog3 HEY
[beancounter8] well hope they are right
[sonny1] iraq said that there revenues were going to go up 10 fold
[beancounter8] do you think the election mess is the hold up
[tdog3] that would be really nice
[sonny1] either there smoking some nuggets, or there rv'ing.
[beefcake] i hope its an rv
[sonny1] beancounter8 no, i think it was, but cbi has to move on, i dont think it has anything to do with it anymore
[beancounter8] saw where turkey's invest will reach 9 billion
[tdog3] 9 billion
[beancounter8] ok are we looking to cbi or imf to do this or both
[tdog3] nice
[beancounter8] yep 9 billion
[beancounter8] soc oil is asking for bids also
[tdog3] wow
[sonny1] beancounter8 imo, imf will probably give them the green light, then cbi will break it
[beancounter8] ok thanks
[tdog3] sonny1 did you say you thought it would float up or not
[tdog3] or come out solid and stay
[beefcake] hey sonny1 i dont really understand the SDR imf end of april thing
[sonny1] cbi does there sdr upgrades at the end of this month, i dont know if they will flat out rv iraq, but they might, you would think that the imf has run out of patience with iraq
[beancounter8] tdog3 once it is traded on the market no telling which way it will go, just like the usd and euro
[beancounter8] they update sdr's every year right.
[tdog3] so I have a question
[sonny1] beefcake at the end of april every year the imf up-or down grades exchange rates for countries, or if the rates are ok by imf standards they dont do anything
[tdog3] sonny1 if it doesnt come out thios month is there any chance of waiting another year...
[irvman] 54 days left
[sonny1] tdog3 no, there isnt a time iraq cant rv
[tdog3] ok that is cool
[tdog3] I hope you are right (or your friend) that woud be really nice and I willbe doing a lot of diving this summe
[sonny1] tdog3 i hope so too.
[sonny1] its coming guys, its coming
[gwright] tdog3 no diving for me but a whole lot of smiling!!!!
[tdog3] sonny1 thank you for you r input
[gwright] sonny1 what about the hcl chapter 7 and all the other garbage I don't understand?
[speculator2] tdog3......>> diver here too...let's find some reefs
[sonny1] gwright i dont think they have anything to do with there exchange rate
[Adam Montana] Sonnys in here early!
[Adam Montana] morning all
[beancounter8] adam good morning
[Adam Montana] sonny1 call me in a bit, let's set up a conference call with everyone
[sonny1] the hcl, they have an in-house law, or they wouldnt be pumping oil, and rv,ing would benefit everyone, and i dont think the unsc wouldnt let them rv
[beefcake] hey adam and sonny its like old times
[Adam Montana] beefcake there will be more of that, we're just recovering from some heavy website issues
[Adam Montana] I just popped in to make sure the chat was working, I'll be back later
[sonny1] hey adam, hows hannah?
[tdog3] Adam Montana conference call sounds great
[beefcake] no worrys man you work hard for us i get that things take time
[Adam Montana] sonny1 she's out fishing with Tony
[Adam Montana] catching some fishes
[sonny1] you told them about our conference call
[Adam Montana] yessir, let'
[Adam Montana] s get on the phone and set a time
[Adam Montana] I gotta tell you
[Adam Montana] I'm getting pretty annoyed with some of these other sites ripping off investors
[tdog3] Adam Montana what do you mean
[Adam Montana] let me just say this
[Adam Montana] if some "lawyer" comes on a conference call
[sonny1] for you all, thursday adam and i will be holding a conference call to break down some news, not to long 20-30 min, but it will be filled with good news, and i have some news that is to long to type
[gwright] Adam Montana is this call about offshore? I don't want to tie up the line so thaqt someone else can't get on ?
[Adam Montana] and tells you to email him at a free email account
[Adam Montana] and doesn't even have a website
[Adam Montana] stay clear
[speculator2] Adam Montana ....The Trust thing at Currency Chatter...?
[Adam Montana] sonny1 Thursday is the day for sure then?
[Adam Montana] speculator2 please don't even mention the site
[sonny1] thursday works for me
[Adam Montana] the owners have long been known for one thing - simply trying to scam people
[Adam Montana] Thurssday it is then
[beefcake] i look forward to that call
[sonny1] all right guys have a good day!!!
[tdog3] Adam Montana what time
[ayaimmortal] sonny still thinking thursday for rv?
[Adam Montana] later sonny1!
[tdog3] sonny1 what time on thursday
[beefcake] see ya sonny1
[Adam Montana] I'll set it up with Soinny then post an announcement in the forum
[Adam Montana] for the time
[speculator2] send out an invite.....Adam Montana
[Adam Montana] speculator2 will do
[tdog3] Adam Montana ok but is it for everyone
[Dee-Anna] Adam Montana will this be for VIPs or everyone?
[Adam Montana] tdog3 yep not just VIP
[beefcake] is this for vip or all Adam Montana
[tdog3] or just vip
[luckylucy] tdog3 everyone but you!
[tdog3] ok I am vip but still you know
[beefcake] never mind
[Adam Montana] this wil be a general call
[gwright] Adam Montana you better have some big derned lines!
[tdog3] luckylucy and you ...fummins
[Adam Montana] gwright we'll be capping it
[tdog3] Adam Montana thank you adam
[Adam Montana] but you can daisychain by three waying with other investors and members
[speculator2] Thursday just might be our day all the way around...!!Adam Montana
[tdog3] Adam Montana ok sounds good
[luckylucy] Adam Montana may I have my chat mod powers back ... I need to kick tdog!
[Adam Montana] speculator2 amen!
[beefcake] Adam Montana is there vip thing we should not talk about on the call
[tdog3] luckylucy stop it
[Adam Montana] beefcake this isa call for all, not just VIP
[luckylucy] tdog3 fess up ... you love it.
[gamble] Confrence call for all, thats cool
[tdog3] ok
[RDP_62] Adam Montana will the call be posted for those that dont have phone access?
[Adam Montana] RDP_62 yes it will
[RDP_62] Adam Montana ty
[dufrenne] So, is it an RV for Thursday you think?
[gwright] the call in case we can't get in will be posted correct?
[Adam Montana] gtta go, phone
[tdog3] Adam Montana thank you Adam
[beefcake] Adam Montana ty

Last edited by American Beauty on Tue Jul 05, 2011 8:05 pm; edited 1 time in total
American Beauty
American Beauty
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by American Beauty Tue Jul 05, 2011 6:50 pm

sonny1's predictions "Please Newbies read this"

Sonny1 Chat 05-04-2010 1:25 p.m. CST

[sonny1] hey, whats new with you all?
[ErinsDad1003] Hey Sonny, any Dubai news connection info.????
[linda55] sonny1 , hey how are you today, do you have any news for us
[sonny1] as much as i would like to come in here blazing facts and info, there isnt anything to say factual
[sonny1] this whole thing is becoming silly, you have all these other people on other sites flat out lying to you people, and you guys know thats not my style
[sonny1] truckerron49 hey ron, im good
[RDP_62] sonny1 do you agree with adams time line? early to mid june?
[comicsforward] sonny1 And I appreciate your realist approach to posting.
[bambi] sonny1 whats ur take on maliki war crimes... thanks
[sonny1] RDP_62 i do think thats realistic, maybe sooner
[whowantit?] sonny1 we need to get u in a room with maliki so u can pick him for info
[sonny1] bambi hes a crrok like the rest of them, im thinking someone like the u.s or u.s will be stepping in soon
[sonny1] or u.n
[truckerron49] sonny1 I agree, but I think it will be behind the scene so to speak...
[Jigga] hey sonny dont u think we would want maliki to win though if allawi wants to keep iraq under ch7??
[sonny1] truckerron49 me too, i think they will have a clear cut winner in a week or so
[truckerron49] sonny1 I'm on board with that myself
[sonny1] Jigga i dont think it matters, honestly, either guy will have success, heck there sitting on billions of barrells of oil
[sonny1] Jigga true, but if they are under 7 they cant do anything realy stupid
[THJ] sonny1 Did you catch the article about the first day recount of 600 boxes with no change in the results?
[bambi] sonny1 oil closed yesterday at 85.18
[sonny1] THJ yes, im hearing that they found more votes for allawi. lol. maliki is a dumba$$
[sonny1] bambi i know, i saw in a mag that it will get up to 100 a barrell in summer again
[bambi] sonny1 wow i need the rv to pay for gas for my yacht   
[theDude] sonny1 is that good or bad for a rv?
[bubbie] sonny do you feel that once they declare a winner.. rv will follow
[sonny1] theDude to be honest, i think the rv is done, and nothing will change that, the articles about having large notes back in to cbi by end of year told me the rv is complete, i just dont know why they havent made it official yet
[sonny1] bubbie yes
[bubbie] sonny1 ty
[sonny1] like i allways say though, dont even for a second believe one iraqi article, listen to outside factions, gcc, imf, world bank, wto, the u.s government
[kcw] sonny1 the us government?   
[comicsforward] sonny1 I agree, There would be no need to destroy and not issue new larger denoms if the rv was not going according to a plan already in motion.
[sonny1] one thing i will say about the u.s gov, is they want this as bad as we do, infact they need it
[bubbie] sonny1 the world needs it!!!!!!!!!!!!!
[sonny1] bubbie i need it.   
[bubbie] sonny1   
[sonny1] one thing i never told you guys, and the reason why i am so sure is.....
[kcw] ok sonny1 what?
[sonny1] my dubai buddies good friend is an editor for the khaleez times
[sonny1] and they do interviews with alot of important people
[sonny1] in the middle east
[sonny1] and they were told over a year ago, that this is the biggest no-brainer of all time
[sonny1] and this rv will bring instant allies, and major respect to iraq
[kullen1] Which Sonny the dinar or the VND? Or both?
[kcw] absolutely sonny1   
[sonny1] and that iraq desperatly needs both to build a private sector
[sonny1] kullen1 no offense, but the vnd wont hit for atleast 3 years
[bubbie] sonny1 still feel rate will be in line with the euro
[sonny1] now when i am seeming so sure and confident......this is why
[sonny1] Snickerz on the VND
[kcw] sonny1 respect will also help the general iraq people and their quality of life   
[sonny1] Snickerz realy, you were lied to, they just devalued last year, and have nothing to offer
[sonny1] why would the vnd revalue
[sonny1] they have a part in nothing
[THJ] sonny1 Nam just made deal for oil exploration.
[sonny1] they have nothing to offer, and nothing to back a rv
[amargiot] sonny1 you confidence on the dinar makes sense.....do you have any fear of a l o p or RV and then l o p?
[sonny1] THJ exploration, exactly, 3 years at the min
[THJ] sonny1 More like 5-6 years.
[sonny1] amargiot it will never bunny-ear
[ralpher] sonny1 pressure from their eastern trading partners ... because of their low currency they have unfair traading advantages
[amargiot] sonny1 thanks for your insight...
[bubbie] sonny1 still feel rate will be in line with the euro
[sonny1] THJ could be, i heard 3 min, your 5 is more likely imo
[sonny1] bubbie the euro will be the high end imo.....i think close to the dollar, like the wto told them, close the gap between your dollar and the u.s.d
[bubbie] sonny1 so more like 1.00-1.17
[sonny1] thats why these guys say $3.00, it makes me sick people agree with this
[sonny1] bubbie thats realistic i would say
[Jigga] i second that one sonny.....
[bubbie] sonny1 ty
[sonny1] if someone tells me it will be $3.00 i will never and i mean never listen to one more thing they say, because they lose respect, and they show they dont know what there talking about, i want $3.00 and its nice to dream, but this tk, and e are seriously lying to people, plus i know for a fact they have no source
[bubbie] sonny1 at 1.00 - 1.17 will it the float or will it be locked in at that price
[hiloeven] sonny1 would appreciate your completion of valued comment here on the dinar before being derailed by the VND-- "now when i am seeming so sure and confident......this is why"
[sonny1] bubbie that is a question no-one can answer
[bubbie] sonny1 ty
[sonny1] hiloeven because i was told it was going to rv by the khaleez times, and im probably spelling that wrong
[hiloeven] sonny1 THX
[sonny1] listen guys, if you guys want i will answer questions tonight
[Jigga] sonny what is the khaleez times?
[sonny1] Jigga middle east version of the wall street journal
[ralpher] sonny1 you personally still not going to establish a Warka account?
[Jigga] ohhh ok....and when was this info presented to you sonny?
[sonny1] Motorco i would think it would go on forex, so it can be traded, but if someone says they know for sure, they are making it up
[sonny1] ralpher no.no..no.no.no.no.no.no.no.
[sonny1] Jigga year or so ago
[ralpher] sonny1 sounds emphatic   
[puffsplus] sonny1 I'm chicken too....I wish to visit my $$ frequently
[sonny1] i would never give my money to iraq
[Jigga] sonny so you believe we shouldnt have any problem exchanging our physcial dinar here in the states??
[bambi] sonny1 u can give it to me   
[theDude] sonny1 so the iqd does not have to go on forex to be tradeable correct?
[ralpher] sonny1 that issue must make for some good arguments with your buddy   
[sonny1] Jigga none, i already have my bank picked out, and they love me
[sonny1] ralpher   
[ralpher] sonny1   
[jerry] sonny1 what did the iraq peopledo for change 4 a soda when the rete was 3.22
[sonny1] jerry they had notes then to justify it
[theDude] sonny1 so the iqd does not have to go on forex to be tradeable correct?
[sonny1] theDude traded it does, recognized no
[jerry] sonny1 smaller than 10-k
[sonny1] jerry yes
[sonny1] they had small saddam notes until 03
[theDude] sonny1 oh yea thanks for pointing that out
[sonny1] i gotta go, its 75 here, got to go outside
[ralpher] sonny1 let me know if Adam bends your thinking   
[sonny1] ralpher never. lol, hes tried, but i say cash only
[bubbie] sonny1 how confident are you that this will be done this year
[sonny1] later guys-gals

Sonny chat 8:15 PM Tuesday 5/4

[sonny1] EagleEye no, but i want to thank everyone for all the love on the chat i had earlier today
[sonny1] as weird as this dinar thing has gone, it appears it got weirder (if thats a word) it seems maliki won
[desimo] the PM?
[sonny1] im not kidding
[EagleEye] when -where was that postede ?
[desimo] but the election thing is NOW over with?
[sonny1] maliki got more last minute support
[nathan1606] sonny1 i read that
[sonny1] desimo i dont know if its over, but it appears maliki won
[bigrocks85] is it over or just begining
[dinarpilot] sonny1 where did you see that?
[EagleEye] sonny1 iyo what does that to do the RV
[desimo] hoping that this thing can now finally move forward
[sonny1] and it appears alwai is conceding
[sonny1] dinarpilot i think it was on nahrain
[EagleEye] sonny1 whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaTTTTTTTT
[gwright] sonny1 oh no
[Big VND] *slap* maliki
[rv4us] is this good considering he will pull the rv trigger?
[sonny1] there is some good out of this, maliki has relationships
[nathan1606] malika was how everyone thought would rv this in the first place
[Motorco] So does that mean 3 weeks from today? RV like adams CBI source said...
[nathan1606] who ... sorry
[bigrocks85] you think a deal was made in the backroom
[sonny1] and alawi would have to form them, the u.n.s.c knows ,aliki, and obama seemed ok with him
[desimo] somehow I smell the big O involvement
[nathan1606] desimo dido
[sonny1] maliki, sorry hands not working
[bigrocks85] this is much bigger than usa
[Big VND] this seems like really big news
[gwright] sonny1 do you feel this news is correct about maliki?
[sonny1] Big VND it does, it should be on yahoo tomm. dont shoot the messanger, i got 3 calls from different people telling me they saw it on nahrain
[rv4us] didn't pro rv(all invested) people want maliki?
[inheritance] but with Iraq you never know lmao
[bigrocks85] yeah but is that info from inside iraq
nahrain
[rv4us] didn't pro rv(all invested) people want maliki?
[inheritance] but with Iraq you never know lmao
[bigrocks85] yeah but is that info from inside iraq
[desimo] sonny...this seems like it should push the rv along...what do you think?
[Motorco] bigrocks85 good point
[rv4us] this is good right?!
[sonny1] rv4us to be honest, i think we just wanted a winner.
[Big VND] ssonny1 no shots fired here bud, good news
[oogie] sonny1 really big news, but good news?
[automag] saw 4 reports on kelly's blog spot off nahrain that support this alliance with the INA and SOL
[sonny1] he got the support it seems
[rv4us] sonny1 thanks ...just thought i heard he would want an rv soon?
[bigrocks85] this would hit world news like a flash
[automag] just as long as they get someone seated without a civil war we should be good to go
[sonny1] i think its ok news, we knew it would be one of two guys, everyone is familiar with maliki........we will see
[bigrocks85] would not the traders quit selling for awhile just asking
[gwright] sonny1 why wouldn't it bi on our news yet?
[gwright] be
[sonny1] bigrocks85 relax, give it til tomm
[bigrocks85] sonny1 ok
[bigrocks85] relax mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
[sonny1] gwright i dont know
[junnito] sonny1 do you think Maliki will want out of 7 before an RV
[rv4us] ok.. as long as someone is seated we should be one step closer!
[JBrookes] sonny1 I'm sorry I'm late but just a short explanation of what the discussion is?
[oogie] sonny1 I think we all fell "out of love" with the idea of Maliki! I guess we will see is right!
[gwright] sonny1 ty makes me wonder without it hitting the us news
[sonny1] you guys, i dont know anything else, it doesnt matter who it is, they all want to succeed
[zeeman] no matter who is named PM, it will not make any difference in the RV for us
[sonny1] i am just passing along the news i got, and my bud med called me as well, and a very smart middle eastern man from florida i talk to told me it is real.......like i said we will see
[desimo] well if Adam was talking earlier that a time line looked like 2 weeks to finish the election and 3 weeks after that...maybe we just moved things up 2 weeks
[gwright] zeeman when it's announced to the world I will be more confident
[JBrookes] Is the chat going to be posted? I missed it all
[viper51] I missed it to
[nathan1606] sonny1 thamk you for passing the info along to use ..
[gwright] yes sonny ty for your patience and time
[sonny1] well as much as i would love to sit and answer questions i do not know the answers to, i am going to go and have a drink and try to get on the phone (if i dont get to tipsy). later
[EagleEye] sonny1 thanks for both visits today...very important info...very timely
[zeeman] do the sanctions have to be lifted before the RV or after?
[viper51] WHAT INFO
[junnito] dont drink and RV
[Big VND] sonny1 ty, drink 1 for me
[sonny1] you guys are awesome on this site, thanks

Adam & Sonny1 Chat 7 pm CST 05-20-2010

[Adam Montana] hey hi howdy!
[Adam Montana] slow in these here chatrooms!
[Adam Montana] gotta be honest
[Adam Montana] if you all knew what I do
[Adam Montana] you'd know that's about to change pretty soon   
[homedaycare] Adam Montana do tell
[Adam Montana] homedaycare I cant yet
[Adam Montana] I have a couple of good reasons
[sonny1] hey guys
[homedaycare] Adam Montana well it was worth a shot   
[Adam Montana] but I will say I'm still hopeful that we're right on target for a mid-summer RV
[Adam Montana] sonnnny!
[Mideh] Adam Montana Is mid-summer June time frame or July
[sonny1] well the dinar ride goes on
[sonny1] sorry i havent been on much lately
[Adam Montana] Mideh do you use a calendar with 12 months?
[Mideh] okay go easy on me   
[Adam Montana] I was just telling them the big news, sonny1
[sonny1] i has been brought to my attention, that this ride is almost over
[sonny1] Adam Montana sweet
[Adam Montana] I mean about you running for Mayor
[Adam Montana] I didn't get to the dinar yet
[sonny1] and not over like tk over, but realy over
[Adam Montana] figured you'd want to do that   
[Adam Montana] all yours bud
[shane l] DO TELL
[sonny1] you guys know i usualy dont get crazy over rumors, but we are finaly with-in 90 days of this being over, i cant say how i know, but its TRUE
[sonny1] any questions from the gallery
[Unitedrich] Gulp!! Go on Sonny1
[shane l] what will it come out at?
[Adam Montana] shane l good question
[sonny1] shane l no-one knows
[bringiton] when did the 90 days starrt?
[prah] whatever they decide to rv at   
[Adam Montana] I think Sonny has a better idea than he's letting on
[Adam Montana] but he has a good reason
[shane l] ok thanks
[sonny1] bringiton this past monday
[Barboza] 90 days do not square with mid-summer!   
[Adam Montana] barboz WITHIN 90 days does square
[sonny1] Barboza im just telling you what is going to happen
[Adam Montana] what kind of calculators do you people use?   
[bringiton] by mid august at the latest?
[sonny1] bringiton a little before
[Barboza] Adam Montana When is your book update available?
[sonny1] no-one knows the rate, dont let anyone fool you
[Adam Montana] Barboza I sent it out today
[Adam Montana] 1.4 is out and you should have an email
[Adam Montana] sonny1 is absolutely right
[Adam Montana] listen
[Adam Montana] there are some things about to come out
[Adam Montana] and some people are going to start talking about rates and stuff
[sonny1] big things coming out
[Adam Montana] from what we talked about today
[shane l] like what?
[Adam Montana] and this all jives 100% with what I have discussed in the past here
[sonny1] all i can say on rate, is it wont be over 1.00

[Adam Montana] and also with my CBI contact
[Adam Montana] from what I've seen and discussed, this doesn't surprise me even a little
[Mideh] sonny1 is that within Iraq or all around
[Adam Montana] here's a tip, though: it's not goign to be leaked from a secret meeting that everyone knows about (at Shabibi's house   )
[sonny1] Mideh the rate will be the rate.
[Adam Montana] Mideh the rate is going to be so close no matter where you are that it won't even matter
[sonny1] Adam Montana   
[Mideh] sonny1 will it float
[sonny1] Mideh dont know, no-one does
[shane l] do you think it will go up in time?
[sonny1] i just was told the due date for a rv, and we are with-in 90 days, that is all i can say, i had to do some sleezing around to find this out, dont believe me if you dont want (i dont blame you if you dont) but it is true
[Unitedrich] any thoughts on length of window to cash in?
[sonny1] Unitedrich imo, 45-60
[Unitedrich] sonny1 ty
[Adam Montana] I agree, any longer than that and it gets dicey
[Adam Montana] I have a couple more reasons to stand by the 45-60 day window
[sonny1] they want their dinar back
[Adam Montana] but they're not suited for a chat room
[Adam Montana] sonny1 true
[Adam Montana] we'll have to do a conference call on exactly that
[Mideh] sonny1 is it at all possible that it could happen sooner
[sonny1] Mideh yes
[Motorco] Looks like I logged on at the right time   
[Adam Montana] Motorco you might have!
[rolls83] Adam Montana I thought I had a corner on the secret meetings
[EagleEye] is there any possibility slim or not that the rate could be higher
[shane l] i think i will cash in half and hold the other half what do you think Adam Montana sonny1
[sonny1] we got the mothership news on this whole thing, and i would tell you after, but i wont be on my computer for a while
[Barboza] Adam Montana sonny1 You both already RVd our hopes!
[Mideh] sonny1 It sounds like there may be much more to this than just the rv
[Adam Montana] Barboza lol! I'm not even worried about the investment
[sonny1] shane l if they give us a timeframe, we wont have an option
[sonny1] Mideh bingo
[Adam Montana] shane l sonny is right - if you are given a 30 day window and your hand is forced, you're taking whatever you can get.
[bringiton] you can exchange and buy back when it goes on forex
[Mideh] sonny1 rv leads to other and I assume good things
[shane l] OK THANKS sonny1 AN Adam Montana
[sonny1] Mideh good for all involved, us, and the world
[Adam Montana] I think a lot of us know that this is coming to an end soon
[Adam Montana] some of you may have worries
[Adam Montana] but we're near the end of the ride
[Adam Montana] and Iraq isn't going to screw the entire world by destroying it's currency
[crank7] Adam Montana when do you think they'll announce the PM or budget in the Gazette?
[beefcake] Adam Montana you said there was going to be a call?
[shane l] will you guys send a email to us when it rvs
[Adam Montana] beefcake there will be soon
[Adam Montana] beefcake you're on the newsletter right?
[beefcake] Adam Montana ok ty bud
[Adam Montana] that's my first action
[cowboy dinar] time will tell
[Mideh] sonny1 rv end is a beginning for something better. Will rv'ers have a better advantage
[beefcake] i am i think did you send an email today?
[Adam Montana] I have several drafts ready based on the most likely RV rate and scenario
[sonny1] shane l when you come on here and no-one is on, it rv'ed.   
[Adam Montana] all I have to do is click "send" on the right one
[THJ] Adam Montana Has your CBI contact said any more about the lower denomination currency?
[Adam Montana] THJ no same thing - he says they are printed and were being moved into bank vaults
[Unitedrich] You both have really inflated our spirits. THANK YOU
[Adam Montana] because when the currency does RV, they need to make reasonable change obviously
[THJ] Adam Montana So the currency is ready for circulation?
[sonny1] LazySusan ill start being on a little more now, i was working on some post rv stuff, and i have that pretty cemented now
[Adam Montana] handing out 10k notes for change won't work when the value is higher
[Mideh] Adam Montana where do I find the investment options for the little people?
[LazySusan] sonny1 no worries. i knew you were around. it's just good to see you. thanks again.
[cowboy dinar] any one at the cbi is not going to tell the truth
[Adam Montana] THJ I was told that a couple months ago, actually.
[Adam Montana] cowboy dinar you haven't been around long obviously   
[bringiton] de larue made 14 notes in the beginning
[Adam Montana] I flew out to Dubai to meet this guy
[Adam Montana] he's aiming high and wants to bring investors with him
[Adam Montana] where do you think the largest amount of Iraqi Dinar sits in the IS?
[Adam Montana] US*
[Adam Montana] right in our group   
[EagleEye] is there ever anything on a friday in Iraq   
[LazySusan] oh, I was gonna say Bush.   
[prah] how long have you been around cowboy dinar ?
[beefcake] very true Adam Montana
[Motorco] LazySusan   
[Adam Montana] I know of several VIP members that have 200k+ USD invested in the dinar
[sonny1] EagleEye no, its like their saturday
[LazySusan] Motorco   
[cowboy dinar] years and it still aint in
[prah] wow..... and i thought i bought alot Adam
[Adam Montana] prah I know   
[rolls83] Wow, I leave for a minute and you guys go crazy
[THJ] Adam Montana A while ago you had mentioned a number of investment that could return as much as 8% long term or 16% short term. Do they still show on your radar?
[prah] ty cowboy dinar
[Adam Montana] there's actually one group in the VIP that is about 10 members
[Adam Montana] they all joined in one day
[Adam Montana] total investment in their group is 10MM USD
[Adam Montana] THJ that's what I'm studying for right now
[prah] serious loot......
[Adam Montana] let me talk about that for a second
[Adam Montana] does everyone know what an "Accredited investor" is?
[Mideh] no
[prah] nope please enlighten me
[EagleEye] no
[Adam Montana] ok
[Racheal] I feel very small. nano tiny now
[prah] before i google it
[Adam Montana] for some investments
[Adam Montana] depending on the nature
[Adam Montana] a person has to be an accredited investor
[Adam Montana] http://www.sec.gov/answers/accred.htm
[Adam Montana] this means you have a LOT of money and can afford to lose it
[Mideh] ability to back what you bid
[Adam Montana] the gov't doesn't regulate those things as much
[prah] good link ty
[Adam Montana] Mideh that, and also to protect the little people
[saoirse] I gotta go, please post this on the forum
[Mideh] Adam Montana got iy
[Adam Montana] if you don't have a million in net worth, you don't have the luxury of super high returns
[Mideh] it
[sonny1] ill be back on sunday night, have a good weekend all, plane leaves in 2 hours
[Adam Montana] and in order for someone like me to present you, who is unaccredited I assume, with a lucrative investment - I have to be registered witht he Gov't
[Adam Montana] sonny1 ty
[rolls83] I have 2 million in dinar net worth
[Adam Montana] rolls83     
[Adam Montana] not quite what they mean   
[EagleEye] Adam Montana what if your Million is in real estate in a market like we have
[Adam Montana] EagleEye here:
[Adam Montana] a natural person who has individual net worth, or joint net worth with the person’s spouse, that exceeds $1 million at the time of the purchase; a natural person with income exceeding $200,000 in each of the two most recent years
[Adam Montana] net worth is not assets
[Adam Montana] ok so back to the investments
[Adam Montana] I have several lined up
[rolls83] I know where my assets
[Adam Montana] first thing I have to do is get registered, and then the investments have to be registered before I can present them
[Adam Montana] the good thing is I am pretty positive we have enough time
[THJ] Adam Montana What is your time line?
[Adam Montana] so even if you don't have a ton of money
[prah] are these investments for all of dinarvets or just vip??
[Unitedrich] Adam Montana Are you becoming an RIA?
[Adam Montana] you can get invested on these thigns (if you want) even before RV
[Adam Montana] Unitedrich yep
[Mideh] Adam Montana need to hear what the ground floor for the little people
[Mideh] Adam Montana where can I find out more about ALL the investment opps
[Adam Montana] Mideh I can't give a number
[Adam Montana] but it won't be a lot
[Mideh] okay
[Adam Montana] Mideh that's the thing
[Adam Montana] as soon as I'm done with this I'll be able to roll out the whole thign
[shane l] Adam Montana thanks
[Adam Montana] I've been working on this stuff for 5 + months now
[rolls83] Great!
[Mideh] I need to ensure that you have my email address not sure I get stuff from you and Im VIP
[EagleEye] Adam Montana ty so exciting and encouraging
[Adam Montana] Mideh I am going to install a Mass Private Message function for the VIP members
[THJ] Adam Montana What is your time line? How long will it take ya to geter done?
[Adam Montana] obviously if the RV hits before I'm done all of the VIP members will stay in the group
[Adam Montana] but I'll have to close the doors to maintain quality
[Motorco] Adam Montana thanks also for the book update, just downloaded it
[Adam Montana] so only present VIPs at the time of RV
[Mideh] Adam Montana how soon, I need to get my quacks in a row
[Adam Montana] Motorco np   
[Adam Montana] Mideh less than a month
[Mideh] will wait thanks
[Adam Montana] anyway - I didn't come in here to talk about VIP   
[Adam Montana] I just wanted to say hi
[Adam Montana] and Sonny and I were talking about some exciting stuff
[jhj00] adam, what do we need to do before rv to be ready?
[Adam Montana] I can't talk about it all
[Adam Montana] neither can he
[beefcake] Adam Montana thanks bud
[Barboza] Adam Montana Do you think all banks will be able to cash dinars after RV?
[Adam Montana] but we both agrreed we should get in here more   
[Adam Montana] Barboza not right away, but soon enough yes!
[beefcake] Adam Montana did you dend a email out today?
[Adam Montana] it might take the smaller ones a week or two to catch up
[Adam Montana] but honestly - you'll want to consider waiting that long anyway
[Barboza] Great!
[Adam Montana] personally - I plan on paying every penny my accountant tells me to pay
[Adam Montana] but I'm sticking my money in an offshore account to make sure the IRS can't seize it for any reason
[Adam Montana] and keeping a couple hundred thousand under the mattress just in case, as a backup-backup plan Very Happy
[beefcake] Adam Montana ty
[awish30] Adam.....Can you talk a little about what you and Sonny were talking about?
[the ant man] you just admitted to planned tax evasion on public forum...
[Adam Montana] beefcake I didn't send out a newsletter, but I updated all of the book club members with the new version 1.4
[Adam Montana] the ant man no, I just said I'm planning on paying every penny my accountant tells me to
[Adam Montana] how do you get tax evasion out of that?
[crank7] so you are advising us to not pay taxes and to put it in offshore accounts?
[the ant man] strike that from the record...lol
[Adam Montana] that kind of stuff isn't funny
[Barboza] Adam Montana So, back to the original question, you are still talking about a 12 month year, right?     
[LazySusan] deep breath
[Adam Montana] don't put words in my mouth, I have a family and I would never suggest anyone break the law and I would never put my family at risk
[bubbie] crank7 thats not what he said
[shane l] Adam Montana can you open a offshore account online?
[beefcake] Adam Montana agreed
[Adam Montana] crank7 if you can't read you shouldn't be in a chat room
[renegade321] good morning all
[THJ] crank7 He said he would pay the tax his accountant told him to pay. And if you have a couple of functioning brain cells you will do the same.
[rolls83] I'm listening
[LazySusan] i got boots but no power.
[jhj00] Adam, did you give a time frame?
[Unitedrich] Adam Montana Thanks again for the updated info.
[Adam Montana] I forgot PMs were broken   
[crank7] Adam Montana ........thank you so very much for you support and willingness to help me.
[Adam Montana] yeah, you can set up offshore accounts online
[shane l] Unitedrich HEY
[Adam Montana] you can do anything online   
[shane l] WHERE?
[Adam Montana] try vip   
[Adam Montana] shane l whoever told you that obviously wasn't a VIP here Very Happy
[Adam Montana] someone asked for a summary
[Adam Montana] let me do that before I head out
[Adam Montana] there's a lot of stuff going on right now
[Adam Montana] and in the next month or so you're going to start seeing a LOT more
[Adam Montana] I'm not worried about the rate
[Adam Montana] and the timeline is looking better and better
[Adam Montana] but we can't make it happen tomorrow, so just sit back and relax
[Adam Montana] Sonny says 90 days, and I'm inclined to agree for a couple of reasons
[Adam Montana] not getting into that right now though
[Adam Montana] drox I was just talking about that a second ago...
[Adam Montana] we talked just recently again about the smaller denominations
[Adam Montana] he's 100% positive they are in bank vaults throughout major cities already
[Adam Montana] the trick might be getting them in vaults EVERYWHERE
[Adam Montana] because you can't hand out correct change only in Baghdad
[Adam Montana] it has to be handed out everywhere when the Rate changes
[beefcake] Adam Montana you mean world wide?
[Adam Montana] he's confident, and that makes me confident too
[Adam Montana] beefcake, most importantly is Iraq
[Adam Montana] the Iraqi citizens have to go to the store
[Adam Montana] and buy stuff
[Adam Montana] and get change
[Adam Montana] so just like businesses here go to the bank to get quarters
[Adam Montana] singles
[Adam Montana] 5s 10s etc
[Adam Montana] Iraqi businesses will do that too, but on one day soon it should be on a VERY different scale than normal!
[Adam Montana] moving on
[Adam Montana] that's all assumed certainty
[shane l] Adam Montana do you think it will bunny-ear?
[LazySusan] Adam Montana so do you think your mid-June/mid-Summer predictions still holds?
[Adam Montana] so let's not focus on that
[Adam Montana] not in my opinion
[Adam Montana] they'd be screwing the ENTIRE world nad themselves
[Adam Montana] burning their currency
[Adam Montana] why do that when there are other reasonable alternatives that present better long term value?
[Barboza] Adam Montana As I told you before, you have just RVd our hopes once more. Thank you!
[Adam Montana] ok, I'm studying right now - I'm studying my TAIL off - because in order to present some killer investments to you all
[Adam Montana] I have to be registered as a
[Adam Montana] I have to get my RIA
[hopkins_311] keep doing what u r ty for all the info
[RDP_62] Adam Montana why are you not worried about the rate? do you think it will be at the 1.oo area?
[Adam Montana] RDP_62 my opinion is it's possible, but that might be a little too high
[Adam Montana] at least at first
[Adam Montana] there's a lot to look at though
[Adam Montana] no matter what happens - there is still a lot of money to make in Iraq
[tleite43] Adam Montana, so you're thinking end of July or Aug? In agreement with sonny?
[Adam Montana] tleite43 I agree with him
[drox] Do you think Hydrocarbon law will need to be voted on prior to RV?
[RDP_62] Adam Montana why are you not worried about the rate?
[Adam Montana] I said it two months ago, but I really like it after some of the things I've been hearing
[hiloeven] Adam Montana if the RV does happen within 90 days I would appreciate you letting us know the name and address of your favorite charity for donation in your name
[Adam Montana] drox no
[shane l] Adam Montana i wood like to talk to you one on one
[Adam Montana] I think the RV will topple the HCL hurdles
[Adam Montana] shane l I'm marrie
[Adam Montana] but thanks   
[beefcake] shane l   wouldnt we all
[Adam Montana] nothing personal   
[Adam Montana] but I have 4 or 5 people a WEEK stop by my office, looking for me
[Adam Montana] "Just wanted to chat!"
[Adam Montana] shane I don't judge people
[beefcake] Adam Montana ty for info i gota gn all
[Adam Montana] later beefcake
[Adam Montana] shane l I'm kidding   
[homedaycare] beefcake beefcake nite
[shane l] it about makeing money
[Unitedrich] Adam Montana Do you think world currency issues have hastened the speed in which things are moving towards an RV?
[Adam Montana] Unitedrich nope
[Adam Montana] I really don't
[drox] Adam Montana Looks like an opp to add another url for you... dinarmatch.com
[Mideh] Unitedrich speed would not be a term I would choose   
[Adam Montana] I think Iraq is almost completely and solely responsible for their progress
[Adam Montana] drox       
[jimbobcookie] i cant take another 90 days
[Adam Montana] jimbobcookie don't you go dying on me!
[shane l] Adam Montana whats up whith the pm
[Adam Montana] I need someone to take over here   
[Adam Montana] I have to go everyone, thanks for everything
[EagleEye] Adam Montana thank you for ALL that you do for us...
[jimbobcookie] Adam Montana never i got to see ur investments first
[Adam Montana] heck no!
[rolls83] shane l It's PM here and AM there
[homedaycare] jimbobcookie another 90 days of clipping coupons and costco   
[Adam Montana] jimbobcookie ok good, because you're one of the ones I want to work with
[Adam Montana] I enjoy your company on here and I imagine I'll enjoy it after the RV as well   
[jimbobcookie] Adam Montana gitty up
[Adam Montana] night all!

Last edited by American Beauty on Tue Jul 05, 2011 8:42 pm; edited 1 time in total
American Beauty
American Beauty
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by American Beauty Tue Jul 05, 2011 6:50 pm

Now that the Newbies get the point that you pop in on a chat with a pumper at any point and see how they spin the news to their advantage, I will limit it to just the base predictions of sonny1 over the past year!

Sonny 1 Chat 5/24/10

[sonny1] first of all, i just want to say once again, and its the last time i am going to type this, that everything i told you guys is true
[sonny1] what is up is this, and i will never say what company or anyones name, i dont know any of you and will not get anyone in trouble over people i dont know, and prob will never meet
[sonny1] this company is making something for iraq, it pertains to oil, they need it stat
[sonny1] they wanted it by june first, but they dont have any money to pay for it
[sonny1] when so this company got a call begging them to release it, this company said go to he ll
[sonny1] they got several more calls, these calls stated that iraq was going to up there rate of exchange, and it was the process and iraq wanted to pay AFTER.......THEY asked again company said take a hike
[sonny1] the second to last call told this company that everything was to be taken care of and they would have there check between july 26th and august 1st
[sonny1] there are companies also that are needed in this whole thing, and this company i am refering to is working with them.
[sonny1] these other companies to a certain extent were told the same thing
[sonny1] and it pertains to oil, and well being
[sonny1] that is all i have, to me its FACT....NO B.S........I dont have an exact date just a when by
[sonny1] and i dont have a RATE......BUT i wll not be higher than the euro
[sonny1] hot2bewe im not going to duke it out with you, i am telling you all what is happening, i like a good debate, but if i cant answer all questions im sorry. This company also makes things for bahrain...sorry i dont know more
[sonny1] ftruck7 SURE
[sonny1] hot2bewe check into it, see were they-you are getting parts, machines, that will lead you to the END.....KEEP us posted
[sonny1] when this is over , if anyone cares, ill tell you all the company. You all know who they are
[sonny1] hot2bewe an energy company
[sonny1] were going to be rich real soon
[Linda Bower] how soon?
[sonny1] Linda Bower well by july 26th for sure, but i think it could be sooner
[Unitedrich] sonny1 Are you still thinking + or - a buck?
[sonny1] Unitedrich around 1.00, but maybe a tad higher now, investors are on their minds and they need to suck them in. So my guess is between the dollar and euro

Sonny1 Chat 6/1/10

[sonny1] wow this thing is going to be over quick
[sonny1] enjoy whats left of this ride, because were about to get off it
[sonny1] linda55 not this week, but it could be imo, within 20 days, but im still sticking to july 26th or alitte before
[sonny1] linda55 i think upper bank peeps now whats coming, but tellers and branch managers will find out the same time we do
[sonny1] you cant tell me the head of chase and boa (who helped iraq set up atm's) dont know whats coming

Sonny1 Chat 06/02/2010

[sonny1] this sounds weird, but i am treating this as its already over

Sonny1 chat June 7th, 2010

[sonny1] its funny how this came together so quick
[sonny1] thats crazy, the rv could maybe, and i say maybe be closer to 2.00
[sonny1] bobby romero july 26th
[sonny1] at the latest
[sonny1] linda55 if i knew the date for sure........i wouldnt be on the internet, but the latest is july 26th
[sonny1] we are sooooooo close, their telling us whats happening, turn up you volumes folks.........

[sonny1] well gotta go, its looking great everyone, keep your chins up. plus reducing liquidity is a major step towards a rv. it gets iraq an actual figure....... very good......very good........later all

Sonny1's chat from 6/13/10

[sonny1] i have been on the phone alot today
[sonny1] and i still stick to my july 26th date, infact i know it will happen by then
[sonny1] but there is a good chance it will happen this week, from what i am hearing
[sonny1] now if it doesnt happen this week, dont get all bent out of shape
[sonny1] as we know it will be over by july 26th
[sonny1] this is the biggest week in the history of iraq
[kjwayne] sonny1 Is your pick for the rate still from1.20 to 1.60?
[sonny1] kjwayne between 1.00 and 2.00, if they realy reduced 24 trillion in liquidity then maybe closer to 2.00

Sonny1 Chat 6/14/10

[sonny1] they have and i mean have to release smaller denoms
[sonny1] SOOOOON
[sonny1] and what comes with smaller denoms
[sonny1] a new rate
[sonny1] im being told as high as 2.00, but more realisticly around 1.00
[sonny1] i do think they will give us one rate to cash-in at, they will want our dinar back, not us playing the float game. Imo
[sonny1] lambert i dont think chap 7 or pm matters, the liquidity process started it all
[sonny1] alston82 could be anytime, but that doesnt mean this week persay

Sonny1 and Adam Chat

[sonny1] its so funny how all these people on all these other site have chats and they are sooooooo wrong
[sonny1] i mean if i get one more terryk its rv.ing tomm call i will vomit

[sonny1] we are still on track, i fully stick to the july 26th date that has been set
[sonny1] in fact i am more certain now than ever
[sonny1] beefcake i have been saying on or by july 26th for 2 months now
[sonny1] the people who arent listening are those who realy dont know anything
[sonny1] does anyone still listen to that idiot tk
[sonny1] why would anyone listen to tk, he is a total joke
[sonny1] sorry guys, im back, i realy dont have anything new tonight, all i can say is we are so very close, but dont believe anything that tk says, honestly he lies on purpose
[mick1202] sonny1 at what amount do you think it will RV at Thanks   
[sonny1] mick1202 anything under 2.00
[sonny1] Barboza barb i wish i knew, my guess would be 1.60-2.00
[Adam Montana] sonny1, you think this weekend or what? I actually am hearing some good stuff
[sonny1] Adam Montana im hearing alot right now, but i dont want to confuse everyone, so im sticking to july 26th
[Adam Montana] I got a chance to catch up with my friend at CBI
[jimbobcookie] Adam Montana what is ur cbi expressing
[Adam Montana] jimbobcookie he's excited! I asked him if the bombings interrupted anything, and he acted like he barely even noticed them
[Adam Montana] I'm excited, and I think it's happening really fast

Sonny1 Chat 10:45AM, July 6th, 2010

[sonny1] i just wanted everyone to know that nothing has changed on the reval by july 26th, and i stay firm to that date
[sonny1] i do think that there is a good chance of the reval being close to the 2.00 range
[Linda Bower] sonny - digi wants to know about your DUBAI contact
[sonny1] i dont realy have anything else, i got a text yesterday from my professor buddy, who has been right a few times, and he said that there is a 75% chance of an rv this week
[sonny1] but we still stick to the july 26th,
[sonny1] Linda Bower there the ones with the 75% chance of this week, but we are still sticking to the 26th as the date, on or before the 26th i should say
[sonny1] my professor buddy is the one who is realy tight with the guys in dubai

To state the obvious, there was not a RV on July 26, 2010!

Sonny1 Sunday, Sept 5 - 10

[sonny1] interesting devolopments it appears
[sonny1] imo, if this a.c thing is true were rich
[sonny1] it has to be lower denoms, why would they reprint a new large note, it makes no sense
[sonny1] if true, it should rv this week
[Sheree] sonny1 is there any truth to the CBI not releasing currency outside of Iraq?
[sonny1] Sheree thats what i have been saying, they will rv, and let no new currency out of iraq so we cant sit and wait for it to go to 3.00
[sonny1] Sheree year or so, but if they dont release new notes outside iraq, there will be a timeframe to cash in probably 60 or so days
[sonny1]Sheree imo, when it comes out that is our rate, it wont rise over our cash-in period
[sonny1] listen if its 1.00 be happy, because that is all it will be

Sonny1 9-13-10

[sonny1] very good news on that ofac release though
[sonny1] so its on the world currency list, and released from ofac, this thing could pop anytime, hope you all have a plan
[sonny1] it will stay around its initial rv rate for a while
[keepmwlknfny] sonny1 yea im thinkin best news we have heard in a while!
[sonny1] keepmwlknfny yes it is, we are very,very close

Sonny1 Chat - 10/23/10

[sonny1] good evening everyone, as many of you know over the last couple of weeks i have said that there is no way it would rv with-in the next 6 weeks or so
[sonny1] but there is no way it will go that long
[sonny1] i know i have been wrong many times
[sonny1] never intentionaly
[sonny1] but this thing should be wrapped up in the next 3 weeks
[sonny1] they will have a gov in the coming week, and it will rv with-in 4 days of this event
[sonny1] and i know i have never been in the $3.00 camp
[sonny1] and i still dont think it will be that high, but i am now in the $2.00 camp

[sonny1] i have had one of the best info and fact days ever with this investment
[sonny1] and this no cash-in auction for 11 days now sealed it for me, it was explained to me the right way today, iraq has taken in over 50 billion over the last 7 years with there auctions, and now no cash for 11 days. means they havent been holding auctions
[sonny1] thats 2 work weeks of no auctions
[keepmwlknfny] sonny1 sonny1 that whole no cash auctions is bigger then we thought!!!
[sonny1] keepmwlknfny it means they havent been doing auctions
[keepmwlknfny] sonny1 sonny1 so you think that within 4 days of govt seated we will see the RV?
[sonny1] keepmwlknfny i do, i had a long, long chat with a very smart, non internet, realy smart person today.

Sonny1 chat 11-10-10

[sonny1] sparklingblue the same peeps that gave me the pm settling info, gave me there opinion on when we could-should see the rv
[sonny1] they think if not the rest of this week, then shortly after there holiday (holiday is nov 14-21)
[sonny1] i dont sense excitement, this is what you all have been waiting for, i would think you guys would be happy
[sonny1] wyocowgirl honestly between .50-$3.00, so im not realy any help on rate

[stnkng1] sonny1 do you think there is a chance it wont rv this year?
[sonny1] stnkng1 not very good
[stnkng1] sonny1 ty
[sonny1] they told us last year they wanted it done by the end of 2010
[MrRich] sonny1 I'd like to be excited but I'm going to have to remain cautiously optimistic for now
[sonny1] MrRich i was remaining that way as well, but the goi is done (it appears) now is the time to go to the next level
[sonny1] well guys im not sure how much i will be on anymore, if i dont come back on i just want to seriously want to wish you all the best, im not saying the rv will be here tomm, but its on the horizon, best wishes ALL..........

Sonny1 Chat 11/28/10

[sonny1] but someone who i trust, and has been right a few times on the news end of it, happens to think that at some point this week the cbi will release the rate
[sonny1] he says they will need the large notes back in by years end
[sonny1] and we wont be able to hold the large notes til it goes up to 2.00 or 3.00 dollars
[sonny1] or if you ask TK.......8.27
[sonny1] no offese to anyone, but if anyone thought it would come out the gate from 1170 to 3.22 was kinda dreaming
[machcobra] sonny1 if RV'S this week and has to have all the large notes in by years end, that leaves very little time?
very little time?
[sonny1] machcobra a month, i need 28 minutes
[sonny1] seand .84-1.61
[sonny1] Snickers77 but there 1170 dollars in the negative right now, its not going to go up 3000 TIMES........ Sorry
[sonny1] im just telling you all what im hearing, i get alot of b.s, but this one i kinda believe

Sonny1 AM chat January 4th 2011

[sonny1] there is some real news for once
[sonny1] kaperoni posted some info on another site about them already starting the 3 zero reduction in Iraq
[sonny1] it is totaly true
[sonny1] it is sucking in the large 1-5-25000 notes back in
[sonny1] smaller notes are the ones they are currently relying on
[sonny1] so it appears that shabbs has started the rv process a few months ago
[sonny1] all the credit on this goes to kaperoni
[mi17mech] beancounter8 they are still going on like normal there is no change in money they still us 10's and 25's
[sonny1] i dont think you guys realize what this means
[sonny1] the 25000 and 10000 notes are drying up quickly
[mi17mech] what credit its not true

[sonny1] shabbs has already started the rv process
[mi17mech] sonny1 I'm sitting in Taji as we speak I work with the Iraqis everyday and there is no truth to the big bills being brought back in.We just went to dinner last night and the Iraqis pided with 25' nad a 10's They will be taking another pay cut this mo or next when that happens it may start
[sonny1] Deepthought no, the taking 3 zeros is by them taking the lare notes off the street slowly, its not a l o p its a process
[mi17mech] sonny1 they just got paid in them. They pay them in cash
[sonny1] mi17mech gov pays them, or contractors
[mi17mech] sonny1 gov I work with the Iraqi Air Force
[sonny1] mi17mech thx, im just telling what i have heard with my own ears, its on the forum if you guys all want to listen to it...
[mi17mech] sonny1 It is comin they talk about what is on the Tv all the time and what there Dads tell them I would think by June or July
[mi17mech] sonny1 I listen all the time but when you all start going and there is not truth to it I will say so from what I know from being with them everyday
[JKET955] mi17mech so you think we still have 6 more months to an rv??
[mi17mech] JKET955 maybe or more I dont do date or rate

For people that do not know Mi17mech is in Iraq, he is honest and a good man. He was telling the truth and sonny1 was ignoring him, because it interfered with his thunder!!! I believe Mi17mech is telling the truth!!!
[color=red]<------- Turned out Mi17mech was right and sonny1 and Kaperoni were "WRONG"

That is a year's worth of predictions, I did not put them all in, but I wanted Newbies to learn the lesson that so many learned too late. That is "it doesn't matter what a pumper/guru says" you can/should let what they have to say go in one ear and out the other, and give it no more thought.

Larry feel free to say what ever you want to about these predictions and the person who made them.
American Beauty
American Beauty
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Larrythebasige Wed Jul 06, 2011 8:21 am

my dog Rufus just told me sonny1 ain;t worth bitin, I tend to agree.
Larrythebasige
Larrythebasige

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down