IRAQ DINAR BASICS ™
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

(MORE) Dinar GURU Stuff From Other Sites Today 8-1-2011

Go down

(MORE) Dinar GURU Stuff From Other Sites Today 8-1-2011 Empty (MORE) Dinar GURU Stuff From Other Sites Today 8-1-2011

Post by Rooster Mon Aug 01, 2011 8:58 am

Dinar GURU Stuff From Other Sites Today 8-1-2011

8-1-2011 Guru TonyTNT It's coming, it's going to happen, coming sooner than we think. It's still tied to the debt ceiling and the GBP. GOP vote went through, this was the biggest hurdle, Senate vote is scheduled for tomorrow. The main event was to be later, but someone is forcing it to be sooner. Don't be surprised if you are surprised. Watch TV, it's amazing what you may see on TV tonight. Everybody in Washington is excited.

8-1-2011 Guru Rich in TX Here are my thoughts: the value of 1000 dinar note will be the same as 1 dinar, and customers can make a one dinar purchase using either the new 1 dinar note, or a 1000 dinar note. This means both currencies will co-exist at the same time while they have citizens exchange old for new. Straight up LOP. SO here is what I believe is going to happen: exactly what they have said they are going to do: 1. Release small denoms, and announce the three zeros are dropped from the large denoms 2. 25k note now equals a 25 dinar note. Prices, wages, and everything else across Iraq will also be adjusted (lowered by three zeros). 3. The people are urged to exchange their old, large denom money in for the new small denom money. This will apply to everyone holding large denom Dinar, including us 4. Once the deadline has come and gone, the CBI will announce that the large denoms are no longer valid, and will no longer be accepted worldwide. 5. At that time, the CBI will RV the currency (or RI). there is no chance of an RV in any amount so long as there are both large and small denoms on the street at the same time. I know for an absolute fact beyond any shadow of doubt...25k notes abound on the streets. I am not...believing...any guru who claims to have inside sources... none of which have been right EVER. Not once. I also don't believe that our government is involved in any way, shape or form. I still believe this may end up being a worth while investment

8-1-2011 Guru Med it [article] states globally the dinars value will be 1120 dinar will now equal 1 dinar OR 1120 DINAR EQUALED ONE USD NOW 1 DINAR WILL EQUAL 1 USD ACCORDING TO THIS

8-1-2011 Guru with a Guarantee The Government is seated and able to work as a complete government. I have not heard or seen any proof HCL is done, or clearance from Chapter 7...I do not feel we will get a RV before Ramadan, or through the Holiday. Small chance, but doubt it will happen...

8-1-2011 Guru Sonny1 i am not totaly sure of there plan, but it looks they are about to release the new coin with a higher value...a new exchange rate is coming, they cant have a 25 and 100 dinar coin at 1170... i havent been right on any rv prediction, but i try....economic professors that got me into this...are 100% sure it will rv...anytime, and articles support that, and the rate in there opinion will be anything lower than $1.00...they stated in articles all weekend that the coins are ready now so we shall see...this rv is a no-brainer, they have plenty to cover it, and make a huge profit…

8-1-2011 Guru Med THINGS ARE HEATING UP FOR US. THEY ARE TRYING TO REMOVE THE LARGE DENOMS, BUT I AM AFRAID WITHOUT AN INCENTIVE IT WILL NOT WORK, [the rv] IS THE ONLY INCENTIVE. IF CORRECT ON OUR SPECULATION THEN .86 WILL BE MORE MONEY THAN ANY OF US COULD EVER HAVE WISHED FOR. I BELIEVE THEY WILL HIT $3 PLUS IN A FEW YEARS, BASED ON OIL PRODUCTION. WHENEVER IT IS THE 1ST IN IRAQ, ANY MOMENT AFTER THAT, BASED ON ALL THE FACTS WE HAVE, DONT BE SURPRISED IT IS OVER

8-1-2011 Guru Mailman17 RAMADAN IS IMPORTANT TO THEM. BUT THIS WILL NOT WAIT FOR RAMADAN. I ALSO LIKE THE DRAFT LAWS GOING BEFORE PARLIMENT. EDUCATION OF THE PEOPLE WILL COME. ITS COMING TOGETHER QUITE NICE, SLOWLY..BUT IT WILL GET HERE

8-1-2011 Guru Phoenix3333 The President made a statement that they have a deal on the debt ceiling. One agency has already downgraded the U.S. rating from AAA to AA. This may be a week you remember for the rest of your lives, be ready for anything, brace for impact. August is going to be one heck of a ride. But, if you hold the Iraqi dinar, I think it will be a good one for you.

7-31-2011 Guru Seeker Ramadan will NOT cause a delay in the RV. I'm sure there are hidden things that could possibly screw with the timing, but Ramadan is NOT one of them!

Rooster
Rooster

Back to top Go down