IRAQ DINAR BASICS ™
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

(MORE) Dinar GURU Stuff From Other Sites Today 8-29-2011

Go down

(MORE) Dinar GURU Stuff From Other Sites Today 8-29-2011 Empty (MORE) Dinar GURU Stuff From Other Sites Today 8-29-2011

Post by Rooster Mon Aug 29, 2011 7:13 pm

Dinar GURU Stuff From Other Sites Today 8-29-2011

8-29-2011 Guru ScottiG Everything is absolutely on track. Do not pay attention to the nonsense, smoke and mirrors from across the pond. The Train is truely rolling. We are getting closer by the minute. If I told you what I was sitting on you would not be able to control yourselves. for those of you that like to think Okie is not on target!!!!! Even the high ranking members of the Iraq parliament know and respect the "Cowboy"

8-29-2011 Guru TonyTNT sources and Dr. Todd state this can be announced any minute and again today Dr. Todd says that this will be economically catastrophic if this does not happen before September 1st

8-29-2011 Guru Gary What a better time for it than right now when it is critical. Dr. Todd is baffled...says something has to give & is expecting it still. People are saying this is a perfect time for this to trigger.

8-29-2011 Guru Checkmate Economically this should have aleady happened. I believe it's going to take place - it's close, but not today. Until some things have been taken care of, there is no way this will move forward. You can't finish this until all pieces are in place.

8-29-2011 Guru Poppy2 I TOLD EVERYONE YESTERDAY I AM PACKED, PLAN TO CASH IN SOMEWHERE IN THE NEXT 3 DAYS. NOT ONE THING HAS CHANGED. ALL SOURCES STILL ON TARGET AND STILL SAYING THE SAME THING. I HAVE SEEN SEVERAL POST SAYING THE ERBIL, HCL IS NOW ALL THE SUDDEN THE HOLD UP AGAIN WELL I SAY BUNK...OLD POST WITH NEW DATES, ALL SMOKE. WE ARE ON TRACK TO RV BEFORE THE 31st OF AUGUST.

8-29-2011 Guru Bear5642 LETS SAY THEY ARE SHIFTING THINGS AROUND IN PARLIAMENT. CONTACT...IN IRAQ DEALS SPECIFICALLY WITH THE ISSUE OF THE RV. THERE ARE OTHER THINGS TAKING PLACE IN IRAQ JUST RECENTLY INVOLVING GOVERNMENT LEADERS...BUT DO KNOW THIS IS HOLDING IT UP. CONTRACTORS ARE BEING PAID IN US DOLLARS FOR NOW.

8-29-2011 Guru ScottiG There are so many sources that are confirming that we are done. I began to hear of the issue yesterday afternoon and this has been a small hic-up. It will not keep us from getting off this ride for very long. I am certain that the problem will not be in the way for more than 8 days! The rates have been tested in the systems and are ready to go when the final approval comes down!

8-29-2011 Guru Bear5642 I really got a great call...get ready, BY NEXT WEEK YOU CAN QUIT YOUR DAY JOB

8-29-2011 Guru DonnieR My contact...stated we are still on for this to be over by 8/31. they are working feverishly to final the RV before 8/31. It's interesting, you may have read that the CBI wants this done at once, hummm...I report... you decide!!!

8-29-2011 Guru Sonny1 i was reassured again by my guy at the kheleez times that there will be no bunny-ear-rd. i think right after ramadan, we should see some movement, only if the hcl news comes true, imo. i do think 100% it will happen

8-29-2011 Guru Bear5642 IRAQ KNOWS EXACTLY WHAT THEY ARE DOING AND THEY ARE GETTING THINGS, LETS SAY STRAIGHTENED OUT. THIS WILL NOT HAPPEN RANDOMLY, IT WILL NOT BE A HIT AND MISS SITUATION, IT IS DONE JUST HASNT BEEN ACTIVATED. I SEE IT AT 3.68, TO THE US DOLLAR, NO LATER THAN LABOR DAY WEEKEND SEPTEMBER 5TH

8-29-2011 Guru Med REALLY GOOD ARTICLE...IT IS A BATTLE BECAUSE SHABIBI TOOK A STAND AGAINST MALIKI AND DID NOT ALLOW THE TAKE OVER OF CBI BY THE GOI...CONFIRMS MY SUSPICIONS ON THE REASON WHY THE GOI CAME OUT AGAINST CBI DOING IT NOW.

8-29-2011 Newshound Guru Joey the only changes they made to the draft oil law, had to do with the rights of Kurdistan. New law is exactly the same as the old law including amendments even the same wording...pretty amazing....why would it take months to pass something exactly the same as before...when all they had do is get the Kurds to agree to it... and they did that on 6-25. Sure takes them a long time to do something out of nothing.

8-29-2011 Guru Mailman17 LAST WEEK I SAID...2 THINGS TO KEEP AN EYE OUT FOR WAS ANYTHING SHABS SAYS AND THE HCL? I ALSO KNEW THAT NEEDED TO BE DONE FOR AN RV. THE HCL IS THE LAST BENCHMARK MANDATED BY THE US. NOT ONLY IS THE OIL LAW IN PARLIMENT BUT ALSO SHABS PLAN FOR IMPLEMENTATION OF THE RV. THIS IS HUGE NEWS. ITS OFFICILLY TICK TOCK TIME...ALMOST HOME

8-29-2011 Guru Med SALEH WAS INTERVIEWED AT THE INSTANBUL ECONOMIC SUMMIT FOR CENTRAL BANKS. HE SAID THEN THAT THEY WERE IN THE PROCESS OF CHANGING THE VALUE AND IT WOULD TAKE SEVERAL MONTHS TO SETTLE IT SO WHAT IS IT SEVERAL MONTHS, 2-3 YRS. THEY DONT HAVE 2-3 MONTHS LET ALONE 3 YRS AND INFLATION IS TAKING CARE OF THAT FOR US.

Rooster
Rooster

Back to top Go down