IRAQ DINAR BASICS ™
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

( More) Dinar GURU Stuff From Other Sites Today 7-23-2011

Go down

( More) Dinar GURU Stuff From Other Sites Today 7-23-2011 Empty ( More) Dinar GURU Stuff From Other Sites Today 7-23-2011

Post by Rooster Sat Jul 23, 2011 3:52 pm

7-23-2011 Guru Blaino several of my contacts with excellent resources in the ME... especially Baghdad, are really confidant about tomorrow... I think the best place to see it first is on the CBI site. IMO, ForEx cannot assign it a value initially, but can push it once it has been assigned a value Them

7-23-11 Guru Scooter NOT TRYING TO SCARE ANYONE, BUT THIS DEAL NEEDS TO HAPPEN IMMEDIATELY BEFORE ASIAN MARKETS OPEN — IT’S CRITICAL!!! WHAT’S SO CRIMINAL ABOUT THIS IS THAT BOTH SIDES OF THE AISLE ARE GUILTY AND WE THE PEOPLE WILL TAKE THE BRUNT OF THE RAMIFICATIONS.

7-23-2011 Guru TonyTNT NOTHING HAS CHANGED! IT IS SCHEDULED TO HAPPEN ON SUNDAY! WE HAVE THAT FROM 4 DIFFERENT SOURCES AND OUR INSIDERS.

7-23-2011 Guru BGG a week ago I was hearing...debt agreement = RV. Friday or so, my best sources started saying they intend to go around this hold-up no matter what. I am hearing this weekend we'll see something - hope it's a "hard RV". They want it done before Sunday and we would look lot's better as the "trigger pullers".

7-23-2011 Comedian Guru Alex38 I want to be a "guru" for a second and tell my thoughts...The IQD will RV either by the end of TODAY or by the end of ANY DAY after this one!!! (just so you know, i am not a pumper!) - (This goes out to Alex38 and all the dinarians in the chat rooms & forums who secretly want to be gurus, thanks for your deep thought predictions Alex38)

7-23-2011 Guru Dustyd14369 my dates remain the same... jul 28 - aug 11 is a great window according to my top sources

7-23-2011 Guru Adam Montana I'm pretty excited about the next 7 days or so! Word is that HCL OR Chapter 7 could be pushed through before Ramadan. We need a stable Iraq, GOI, and either HCL or Chapter 7 lifted before we see the RV. The GOI (government of Iraq) is seated and sufficiently stable to support an RV, Chapter 7 is not lifted at this time, nor is the HCL complete. HCL is Hydro Carbon Law - basically, it is what is stopping Iraq from opeating as a business. They can't effectively profit from their oil until the HCL is resolved and Chapter 7 is what is keeping Iraq from acting as a full powered country - they are prohibited from operating a full military. If Iraq RVs before HCL, they can't sell oil to back the value of the dinar, if Iraq RVs before Ch7 is lifted, they can't protect themselves from Iran or another invading country. What I'm hearing, they are going to try to get BOTH issues shoved through almost simultaneously. This will be HUGE news! If they can get the HCL or CH7 to go through, we are IN THE MONEY!

7-22-2011 Guru Mailman EXPECT THIS... RV...ANYTIME...THIS IS BIGGER AND EFFECTS MORE THAN US LITTLE PEOPLE. BATTLE LINES ARE BEING DRAWN WITH THE U.S. BEING ON ONE SIDE AND EVERYONE ELSE ON THE OTHER. THE GOVT IS RUNNING OUT OF TIME...IMO AND THEY HAVE BEEN GIVING A ULTIMATUM BUT THAT IS IN OUR FAVOR

Rooster
Rooster

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum