IRAQ DINAR BASICS ™
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

(lil More) Dinar GURU Stuff From Other Sites Today 7-17-2011

Go down

(lil More) Dinar GURU Stuff From Other Sites Today 7-17-2011 Empty (lil More) Dinar GURU Stuff From Other Sites Today 7-17-2011

Post by Rooster Sun Jul 17, 2011 11:35 am

Dinar GURU Stuff From Other Sites Today 7-17-2011

7-17-2011 Guru Blaino Good NEWS..."Breaking News" Boots on the ground...have reported that the tv news, radio, papers and so on are reporting the "increase in value of the Iraqi Dinar".... which is now pegged to the GBP (Great Brittan, Pound)! ...And the rate: is the 5.25 that we have been hearing! We ought to see it here in the Morning! I cannot yet state it is "ABSOLUTELY IRON CLAD"

7-17-2011 Guru Angelquest (new)
a contact in Jordan does have paperwork from Warka that is showing the Iraqi dinar is a tradeable currency. They WILL instill the coins in Iraqi currency...just got a text from someone at an International Clearing House that the IQD is indeed showing, not active, but showing 15\5\1, now from my Wall Street friend, you have to read that backwards, meaning 1 dinar = $5 - $15, now that is a spread, that's all I know...also, from a Congressman from South Carolina...we will see it on Monday

7-17-2011 Guru BGG This came from a contact who is a sitting Congressman...Iraq is a global tradeable currency...we are waiting for the rate to come down

7-17-2011 Guru OkieOilMan From various contacts...it did go international...new rate will drop in on Monday...sticking to $4.40 rate - have not gotten confirmation if it is pegged to the GBP or the USD

7-17-2011 Guru DonnieR I am receiving unbelievable info from an extremely strong contact today saying that we will see it Monday...other contacts confirm that we will see it on Monday...another contact from Bagdad said we will see it on Monday. Wells Fargo Bank contacted me yesterday and said you will be able to cash in on Monday...looks like everything is falling into place for Monday

7-17-2011 Guru Kaperoni The currency market is closed (which should be a flat line) but since late Friday night we have been seeing an abnormality of a type of pinging or syncing. It may be nothing but the dinar rate is bouncing from the closing rate of 1177 to 1032 almost hourly.

7-17-2011 Guru Blaino (From the sandbox) Two Military contacts have confirmed that indeed the increase in value for the IQD is accomplished at long last and we should see it here on many sites as well as the Banks here (USA) on Monday
Rooster
Rooster

Back to top Go down