IRAQ DINAR BASICS ™
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

(MORE) Dinar GURU Stuff From Other Sites Today 8-16-2011

Go down

(MORE) Dinar GURU Stuff From Other Sites Today 8-16-2011 Empty (MORE) Dinar GURU Stuff From Other Sites Today 8-16-2011

Post by Rooster Tue Aug 16, 2011 8:46 am

Dinar GURU Stuff From Other Sites Today 8-16-2011

8-16-2011 Newshound Guru Patriot Just to review for any new listeners, The HydroCarbon Law is a mechanism by which the GOI believes that the oil belongs to the citizens . They recently completed the census and 15% of all oil revenue goes to a big pool and they all draw their fair share as citizens. Iraqi people are tired of waiting as they have the largest oil reserves of any of those other nations listed with payments to their people.

8-16-2011 Guru Breitling For those comparing Turkey to Iraq...Iraq does not have inflation problems, they are getting rid of physical notes so they can revalue. Iraq is gaining in value, they are going to RD so they can RV. I don't think we will have access to smaller denoms, right off the bat, I think you will be forced to cash in the larger notes at whatever rate it comes in. CBI said they want to get the dinar equivalent to the U.S. dollar. They said their goal is to come out at a buck.

8-16-2011 Honorary Forex Watching Guru Robusto IQD has been updating like crazy. From about 12am till 10am PST...over 40 times today at least...before yesterday IQD would update about 1 to 4 times a day...I'm watching NetDania.com

8-16-2011 Guru Bluwolf Bank wise, still waiting, if the Yuan did revalue that is a signal, for China has always said that they will not RV until Iraq makes its move to go international for sure

8-16-2011 Guru Kaperoni This was a week of articles that tells us more of the plan. the Iraq people also want this RV now. I was told months ago, there were two rates, it appears that the lower rate (close to 1 to 1) is going to be the rate. Shabibi... is ready to RV and the RV can come at any time.

8-16-2011 Guru Mailman17 THEY HAVE ACTUALLY ACKNOWLEDGED THE DELETION OF THE ZEROES IN PARLIMENT WAITING NOW FOR A VOTE. AS PER STATMENTS AND ARTICLES MADE BY THE CBI...MY PROJECTION OF ON PAR SEEMS TO BE WHAT IT WILL COME OUT AT.

8-16-2011 Guru Med I WANT TO SEE THIS END, I DONT KNOW WHO IS RIGHT OR WRONG ON THIS. ALL I, WE HAD TO GO ON WAS THE FACTS THAT WERE PRESENTED IN THE MEDIA AND BY USING THE TERMINOLOGY THAT WAS IN PRINT AND THE EXPLANATIONS OF THAT TERMINOLOGY. IT WAS OR IS FAIR AND REASONABLE TO THINK WE WILL BE ABLE TO CASH IN FOR A PROFIT. THE ONLY ISSUE FOR US IS WHAT THE EXCHANGE RATE IS GOING TO BE AT OUR BANKS WHEN WE BRING THE DINAR IN

8-16-2011 Newshound Guru Patriot we just read last Wednesday night that Iraq’s 7 year study of Geological Resources was completed , which are more plentiful than previously supposed for backing the new value of the IQD, and will be unveiled in early September.

8-16-2011 Guru Kaperoni article quote, “Saleh pointed out "there is no difference in the new currency on rights at the exchange rate and acquisitions," noting "when we want to buy dollars in 1200, we buy at one dinar dinars and 200 fils." my view... they are saying is that when they want $1,200 dollars, they will pay 1,000 dinars (they say "one dinar dinars" -which to me is really one thousand) and 200 fils. or a 1 to $1 rate. That is your rate...Initially

8-16-2011 Guru Mailman17 GREAT NEWS, SAW AN ARTICLE STATING THAT THE NEW NOTES WOULD COINCIDE ALONG THE OLD NOTES FOR AWHILE. IT CONFIRMS THAT THEY MOST LIKELY WOULD NOT HAVE A 90 DAY WINDOW. THAT MEANS....TAKE YOUR TIME AND DO NOT RUN TO THE BANK...YOU WILL HAVE TIME

8-16-2011 Guru Okie_Oil_Man TOMMOROW TO THE 28TH IS THE NEW SCHEDULE...I EXPECT IT RIGHT AWAY. THERE ARE CONTRACTS THIS WEEKEND TO BE PAID IN THE NEWLY IRAQI CURRENCY AT THEIR NEW RATE. RATE, I HAVE BEEN PROJECTING, 4.40 FOR 4 OR 5 MONTHS NOW, LOOKS LIKE IT IS GOING TO BE PRETTY CLOSE

8-16-2011 Newshound Guru Patriot The delay in RV is ...Not some global conspiracy or any one individual or group in the world with an agenda. I went out on limb, that the reason Shabibi was delaying the RV, possibly affecting our debt rating, and the rate value, could have been the issue of their plan for establishing the RV rate, with a managed float...he wanted to wait and see what the dollar was going to do. The holdup is practical, not a global conspiracy.

8-16-2011 Guru Blaino from two sources that I trust...the $13 rate is hog wash... horse feathers... bunk! our stated timeline (September, first week)... still on track. Then, later this afternoon...same source's...now we might be within 10 days

8-15-2011 Guru Kaperoni Here is a quote..[from] article “Which will not affect the financial value of money. “ they are saying here...that the currency that is currently is circulation (3 zeros) the value will not be effected. So in other words, there is no LOP. Another quote.. “Saleh, said that the process of dispensing with the old currency would be gradual” This is puts an end to the talk of a window such as 30 days or 90 days. You will have plenty of time to exchange your dinars at the new higher rate.

8-15-2011 Guru ScottiG Contractors are now going to be paid in revalued dinar. We are here, eveything look really good.

8-15-2011 Guru Bear5642 THIS IS CLOSER THAN WE COULD HAVE BEEN BEFORE. WE DO HAVE PEOPLE IN IRAQ CONFIRMING THAT IT IS HEATING UP. THIS CAN HAPPEN IN A MOMENT. YOU COULD WAKE UP MILLIONAIRES TOMORROW.

8-15-2011 Guru Kaperoni Iraq has scheduled this event [Iraq Mining 2011 in London] to show the world their wealth. But they have a currency that is worthless. So how can they engage in international business, encourage investment with a currency that is not representative of the wealth of the country? IMO, they must RV the currency prior to this event and then this event is justification for the new value. IMO the 7th of Sept is the very latest date for the RV.

Rooster
Rooster

Back to top Go down