IRAQ DINAR BASICS ™
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dinar GURU Stuff From Other Sites Today 8-18-2011

Go down

Dinar GURU Stuff From Other Sites Today 8-18-2011 Empty Dinar GURU Stuff From Other Sites Today 8-18-2011

Post by Rooster Thu Aug 18, 2011 6:04 pm

Dinar GURU Stuff From Other Sites Today 8-18-2011

8-18-2011 Guru Robusto After 3 days of HUGE activity on Netdania.com IQD settled down into its normal pattern. Only 2 updates so far today. Why it had 1000% increase in activity earlier this week? I don't know.

8-18-2011 Guru Bluwolf all banks are silent but waiting for the final signal to come through...a very good window [is] from now to around the 29th...this rv will just pop up at any moment.

8-18-2011 Guru Ghost [OOM] [for amazedbyu31] 1. Some contacts have been telling fibs on purpose. 2. They have been doing this to catch the intel leaks. 3. Much has been completed lately in Iraq. 4. Ministers are approved and seated. 5. Arbil agreement is done. 6. Census approved, payments set at 15%. 7. Limited Lower Donominations released. 8. Coins released in limited quantities until tax rates take affect. 9. Contracts to be paid in revalued Dinars starting Firday afternoon. 10. Tier 2 disbursements beginning Friday. 11. Process to complete international release of revalued IQD will take apporximately 10 days. 12. Current window for US Cash in is from Aug 25 to Sept 5. 13. Rate will be $3.41 - $3.47

8-18-2011 Guru Scotti G we are not in control. We have been lied to and misled by some highly placed 'groups'. Why I do not know, only that it has and continues to happen. Iraq, USA and all of Europe really need this currency to RV. We do have Senators and Congressional individuals admitting that this will RV. I believe we could see this RV any minute.

8-18-2011 Guru Phoenix3333 The funding from the new infrastructure bank will come from taxes of millionaires and billionaires...they have never been clear on this - but they are about to become clear. Yes, Iraq is printing a new currency, the lower denoms. The date and rate are classified. They don't give a lot of advanced notice when they are going to revalue a currency...could happen at any moment.

8-18-2011 Newshound Guru Patriot they have to start trading, importing and exporting. they just can’t do it with the currency the way it is because they want to get the best dollar value they can out of their economy. they want to become a one currency nation, and the best way to do that is to make the value on their currency that allows their people to buy a large screen TV from China without costing an arm and leg from a devalued currency.

8-18-2011 Newshound Guru Joey how do they save their economy? By opening up the private sector to diversification so they don’t rely on just oil! And what happens when they open the private sector up to it’s full capacity? Can you say RV?

8-18-2011 Guru Med I THINK WE ARE BEING SET UP HERE BY OUR OWN SYSTEM TO HELP OUT IRAQ. THIS MAY BE PART I OF III. FIRST MAKE IT SOUND LIKE THE DINAR IS A WASH SEE HOW MANY PEOPLE ON THE EDGE GIVE UP, THEN GO TO A LOWER RATE OF EXCHANGE CALLED THE SUCKER RATE SEE HOW MANY BITE ON THAT RATE TO LIMIT THE AMOUNT OF PAYOUT, THEN PART III THE ACTUAL RATE OF EXCHANGE. NO WAY TO PROVE THIS, THEY WOULD ALL DENY IT, BUT IT IS A GOOD THEORY.

8-17-2011 Guru Dustyd14369 RATE - STILL THE SAME AS I WAS TOLD - $3.50 -$4.81 RANGE. I DONT HAVE A CLUE ABOUT THE EXACT DAY OR HOUR. I AM HEARING EVERYTHING FROM NOW TIL SEPT. UST GUY DID SAY RATE WENT BACK TO ALL ZEROS TODAY, COULD BE GOOD, IF SO THEY WILL COME BACK IN INSTANTLY WITH THE LIVE RATE OR IT COULD BE A DELAY. THEY CANT MAKE IT MUCH FURTHER

8-17-2011 Guru Adam Montana don't hold your breath during Ramadan! ...it aint going to happen. HCL is not completed...and the GOI is STILL 99% seated. major news coming out right now that it will be 100% seated, effective, and financial combat ready by the 15th of September, combine that with the steady progress we are seeing on HCL, and heck, I hate to give a date...but September sure does look like doors are opening!

Rooster
Rooster

Back to top Go down