(MORE) Dinar GURU Stuff From Other Sites Today 9-21-2011

View previous topic View next topic Go down

(MORE) Dinar GURU Stuff From Other Sites Today 9-21-2011

Post by Rooster on Wed Sep 21, 2011 9:17 am

Dinar GURU Stuff From Other Sites Today 9-21-2011

9-21-2011 Guru Med SHABIBI WAS TOLD BY PARLIAMENTS FINANCE COMMITTEE TO PLEASE DO A REPORT ON THE IMPACT ETC...HE SAID ALL WAS ALREADY DONE AND THE ENTIRE DRAFT WAS IN THERE ALSO. LETS LOOK AT THE REASONS FOR THEM DOING THIS #1 HYPERINFLATION #2 INCREASED CORE INFLATION INDEX #3 JUMP START THE ECONOMY #4 ATTRACT INVESTORS. SHABIBI SAID THAT THEY ARE CLOSING IN ON REDLINE AND HE WOULD DO IT HIMSELF. HE DIDNT SAY A YEAR FROM NOW. HE IS THE MAN, HE PULLS THE TRIGGER

9-21-2011 Guru DonnieR ScottiG asked me to jump on my camel Harvey and travel to Baghdad to slap the crap out of Shabibi and tell him to pull the trigger and get this done as we are sick and tired of waiting. I told Shabibi I'm here to assist in making sure we have an RV before Friday and perhaps as soon as tomorrow. So far he has agreed with my terms, everything is going well and is on schedule.

9-21-2011 Guru Bulldog75 THIS RATE SHOULD POST BETWEEN NOW WED AND BEFORE 2AM FRIDAY. THURSDAY LOOKS TO BE THE BEST DAY. IRAQ IS READY. THE BIG 3 BANKS ARE READY. SOME BANKS BEING DELIVERED DELA RUE MACHINES TODAY. MANAGERS AND PRES ARE ON ALERT. WE HAVE SOLID INFO THIS IS ABOUT TO DOMINO; AND ITS SOONER RATHER THAN LATER. THURSDAY IS MORE THE "TARGET TIME".

9-21-2011 Guru Bear5642 ARE WE READY FOR AN RV???? AMAZING HOW EVERYTHING IS LINING UP. I HAVE RECEIVED A RATE AND THEY ARE ALL THE SAME... IT IS A LOT HIGHER THAN 1.78. FROM WHATS COMING IN THE RATE IS SWEET...OVER $3.

9-21-2011 Guru Randy Koonce Tomorrow should be a big day announcing GOI, and Erbil lets hope nothing gets in the way.

9-21-2011 Guru Gary Each day we have gotten further confirmations…just waiting to see it in writing… had a call last night that said the HCL was completed and would be published and that the political situation was coming to a head over there and would be published…don’t know how long it takes to be published…the process of releasing this has not been aborted….Was just on hold...everyone just waiting for the light to change and everyone to be able to cash in…that meeting in the UN to take the final pieces of Ch. 7 away…. Caught us off guard cause we thought that was all done.

9-21-2011 Guru TonyTNT I look at what is going on right now, what we hear from our people, banking people, forex people etc… what they are seeing… then I look at the news… re the ISX going international...I do believe this will be happening before Oct.1st cause too many things happening here.

9-21-2011 Guru Checkmate Here we go again is exactly how I feel this morning. All good news – lots of good information. We are on an hourly watch guys.

9-21-2011 Guru Med I CAN JUST SEE THE CONVERSATION WITH MOON - MOON: STOP THREATENING COUNTRIES IN YOUR REGION. MALIKI: NO. MOON: SETTLE YOUR DEBTS WITH KUWAIT. MALIKI: NO. MOON: HONOR THE AGREEMENT YOU SIGNED WITH THE KURDS AND LIST. MALIKI: NO. MALIKI: BY THE WAY CAN YOU REALEASE US FROM CHAPTER VII, I THINK WE COMPLIED. IF HE THINKS REVERSING HIS STAND ON SYRIA MAKES A DIFFERENCE WITH THE UN, IT DOESNT. IT IS THE KUWAITI FILES STUPID, SETTLE THEM.

9-21-2011 Guru Bulldog75 WE ARE NOW IN A "48 HOUR COUNTDOWN WINDOW"; THIS SHOULD POST BETWEEN 2AM NOW WED AND BEFORE 2AM FRIDAY; MOST LIKELY SOONER RATHER THAN LATER. WE HAVE MORE THAN AMPLE EVIDENCE THIS IS ABOUT TO DOMINO ...THURSDAY IS MORE THE "TARGET TIME"...REMEMBER THAT ISX OPENS THURSDAY; THEY GOTTA HAVE 'MOOLA' TO OPERATE A WORLD CURRENCY. DONT FEEL THERE WILL BE ANY MAJOR LAG TIME BETWEEN TIME ZONES

9-21-2011 Guru TonyTNT Lower Denoms, HCL, Erbil Agreement DONE. We are hearing good news and I see it happening by Friday but I think sooner, we will NOT make it by Friday…

9-21-2011 Guru Poppy2 THERE ARE LESS THAN 1 MILLION OF US DINARIANS INCLUDING THE CORPS THAT HOLD DINAR. WE HOLD JUST OVER 8 BILLION DINARS INCLUDING ALL CORPORATIONS. BUT OUR TREASURY BACK IN 2004 HAD 4.2 TRILLION DELIVERED TO THE FRONT DOOR ACCORDING TO THE COL. THAT DELIVERED IT DOOR TO DOOR FROM THE CBI TO THE UST. THINGS AARE LOOKING VERY GOOD FOR THIS WEEK OR BEFORE THE FIRST DAY OF OCT.

9-20-2011 Guru Bear5642 THERE IS TRULY ONLT ONE THING LEFT TO DO AND THAT IS TO SNE [see] THE RATE LIVE. MY SOURCES ALL SAY THE SAME THING AND WITH MY INTEL OUT OF IRAQ SAYING THAT THE LOWER DENOMS ARE NOT ON THE STREETS WAS JOY TO MY SOUL. ALL RESTRICTIONS HAVE BEEN MET BY IRAQ CAME OUT TODAY AND CONFIRMED. MALIKI IS NO LONGER AN ISSUE.

9-20-2011 Guru ScottiG I STILL HOLD TO MY ASSESSMENT THAT IRAQ HAS ALL THE AUTHORITY AND RIGHT TO RELEASE THE RV AT ANY MOMENT THEY WANT. WE HAVE COME UP TO THE DOOR WAY TOO MANY TIMES IN THE LAST SEVERAL MONTHS FOR A LOGICAL MAN LIKE MYSELF TO SEE IT ANY OTHER WAY.

9-20-2011 Guru Eagle Has Landed They need to release the revalue to get the sactions lifted completely. if the UN lifts the sanctions BEFORE the RV then what guarantee do they have of an RV? The sanctions is the Sword of Damocles [constant threat; imminent peril] that is hanging in our favor!

9-20-2011 Guru Okie_Oil_Man THERE ARE LOTS OF SPECULATION REGARDING THE IMMINENCE AND TIMING OF THE R/V NOW. I JUST GOT THRU READING A SPEECH THAT SHABBI HAD GIVEN RECENTLY THAT VERY CLEARLY STATED HIS INTENTIONS OF HAVING THE R/V DINAR PREVIOUS TO THE END OF THE MONTH. THAT IS NOT SAYING IT WILL TAKE THAT LONG THO. BUT IT CLEARLY GAVE US AN OUTSIDE WINDOW. I HAVE SOME PRIVATE INTEL IN THAT STATES THIS WILL OCCUR MUCH PREVIOUS TO THAT.

Rooster

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum