IRAQ DINAR BASICS ™
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

(MORE) Dinar GURU Stuff From Other Sites Today 8-4-2011

2 posters

Go down

(MORE) Dinar GURU Stuff From Other Sites Today 8-4-2011 Empty (MORE) Dinar GURU Stuff From Other Sites Today 8-4-2011

Post by Rooster Thu Aug 04, 2011 5:08 pm

(MORE) Dinar GURU Stuff From Other Sites Today 8-4-2011

8-4-2011 Kaperoni recent articles saying: they are now going to start the process..this week...to remove the 3 zeros. they will probably have a coin that is lower in value to be in line with a new rate. they want people to start using the lower coins. they may change the value of the Dinar for it to be competitive in the world market and be at least as strong as the dollar, they are implying that each Dinar will be worth at least $1, but they are hinting at it being a bit higher, and I think they are hinting at the old RI value of around $3.00 IMO.

8-4-2011 Guru Bluwolf the world economies are starting to cry out, for they are hurting. all drops in all economy issues has been staged to happen, so all the 186 rv's will occur, it will pop up

8-4-2011 Newshound Guru Bondlady in the article...where it says "the central bank agreed with the Government to Almaasat financial restructuring of the currency, organization and development of coins." the cbi has finally gotten governmental approval. the government finally backs shabs...finally the government and parliment has done something constructive for the bennifit of there economy and people. This is the beginning of the end for us, imo

8-4-2011 Guru OkieOilMan I HAVE BEEN TRYING TO SEE WHAT OR WHOM WAS PROFITTING BY R/V BEING DELAYED. IT BECAME APPARENT BY OBSERVING THE CURRENCY FLUXUATIONS AND THE STOCK VALUES PLUMMET, SOMEONE OR SOME ENTITY HAD SOMETHING TO GAIN BY THE CONSTANT DELAY. THOSE IN CONTROL (ILLUMINATI??) HAS PROFITED GREATLY BY SHORTING THE STOCK MARKET IN CONJUNCTION WITH INVESTING IN PRECIOUS METALS. WE ARE NOW AT THE TIME THAT ABOUT ALL THAT CAN BE EXTRACTED FROM THE MARKETS WITHOUT A TOTAL GLOBAL COLLAPSE OF THE WHOLE MONETARY SYSTEM HAS BEEN ACCOMPOLISHED. WE ARE JUST NOW READY FOR THE GLOBAL CURRENCY ALIGNMENT THAT WE HAVE HEARD SO MUCH ABOUT AND REALLY DID NOT REALIZE THE SIGNIFICANCE TILL NOW. NOW IS THE TIME-THE WORLD WAITS FOR THE INEVITABLE--

8-4-2011 Guru TonyTNT You would not believe – even before Dec. I spent well over $50k in reserves. Those who haven’t been around the govt...information changes hour by hour. I am never going to be accountable. All I am doing is passing on the information I get. I am not the one making the decisions. We are getting the information from places 100% better than where you would get it from. Out of Washington… agencies. Don’t know why it hasn’t happened.

8-4-2011 Guru Adam Montana the Erbil agreement...is NOT concluded...don't listen to the clowns that say otherwise...it is making progress. I hope they surprise me and lift HCL or CH7 during Ramadan, it would be a great way to slip an RV out - do it when nobody expects, but I just dont think so. I don't think CBI will push...the CBI is more likely to keep the status quo but they can't do it forever, something has to change, and they want things to change, they just move SLOW. They HAVE to release coins when the rates go up! Nobody knows the rate, it's all speculation.

8-4-2011 Guru Checkmate Tony does drink his own koolaid. I told him that if he purchased every dollar he put on reserves he would have a lot right now. We are novice economists...I believe we are really close. I was stoked to see gold prices go up, the rise of the gold and the lower the dollar makes a better RV for us. We are really close. Like we have been

8-4-2011 Guru Bear5642 I HAVE A CONTACT WITH THE CBI AND HE TOLD ME THAT I NEEDED TO GET READY, THAT WE WOULD SEE THE RV NO LATER THAN FRIDAY. I WAS EVEN TOLD A POSSIBLE RATE - $2.30. HE TOLD ME IT WOULD COME IN LOW FOR THE SAKE OF GETTING THE LARGER NOTES OFF THE STREET. HE DID SAY IT WAS TEMPORARY RATE

Rooster
Rooster

Back to top Go down

(MORE) Dinar GURU Stuff From Other Sites Today 8-4-2011 Empty Re: (MORE) Dinar GURU Stuff From Other Sites Today 8-4-2011

Post by Larrythebasige Thu Aug 04, 2011 5:39 pm

okie and tony;s lips are,.. FLUCTUATIN rapidly. the silly bastiges.
Larrythebasige
Larrythebasige

Back to top Go down