IRAQ DINAR BASICS ™
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

(AND STILL MORE) Dinar GURU Stuff From Other Sites Today 7-18-2011

Go down

(AND STILL MORE) Dinar GURU Stuff From Other Sites Today 7-18-2011 Empty (AND STILL MORE) Dinar GURU Stuff From Other Sites Today 7-18-2011

Post by Rooster Mon Jul 18, 2011 10:57 am

Dinar GURU Stuff From Other Sites Today 7-18-2011

7-18-2011 Guru Phoenix3333 July 19th, Iraq and the UN. UNAMI (United Nations Assistance Mission for Iraq) will expire at the end of this month. We will hear what Banki has to say in this meeting. This is a big day for Iraq and for the people invested in Iraq. Tuesday, July 19th, the Iraqi Parliament resumes...they will be talking about some of the laws. They are doing really amazingly well. This is just a lot of political ranging. It is necessary to get to the point where we are. July 23-24th. Maliki to host Parliament to discuss the government program. He will be going over all of the things that the government will be doing. Maliki will be back for this meeting. We will have an interesting week coming up with some interesting dates comings up...some historical things. I think that this is going to be a phenomenal week.

7-18-2011 Guru Okie_Oil_Man THERE IS NOTHING I CAN SAY THAT HASN'T BEEN SAID BEFORE---IT IS DONE AND ALL WE CAN DO IS WAIT TILL THE NUMBERS ARE DROPPED INTO THE COMPUTERS WHICH IS SCHEDULED (ACCORDING TO SOURCES AND BANKS) TODAY--THERE IS NOTHING MORE TO ADD TO THAT--WE WAIT

7-18-2011 Guru TonyTNT Had a bunch of good news. Heard they were spending money over there. Had a confirmation that sign on bank said $4.40 in Iraq...I am hearing tonight sometime...it will be on CBI and Forex today when CBI updates. The rate is $4.40 to GBP, confirmed by several sources. If it is $4.40 will still be over $7 USD. I am still hearing it is higher.

7-18-2011 Guru Simon IMF contacts...said...that it would go international our evening their morning tomorrow...whether US liked it or not.

7-18-2011 Guru Checkmate Have been hearing ...from people with the IMF etc… that just because it didn’t happen today yet doesn’t mean anything. We’ll see what’s going on over there in 4 – 5 hours.

Athena Chat on GET - 07/18/2011 - "CBI is loading the rate into forex tonight sometime..."

6:46 PM [athena] The cbi is loading the rate into forex tonight sometime, if there is a problem it will not show, Iraq is going international tomorrow Iraq time our time tonight. If we can not cash in then it is our treasury stopping the bank here, if so raise h*ll. This is going down tomorrow!

6:47 PM [athena] Iraq will show the rate to the world tomorrow

6:48 PM [athena] the rate is great

6:48 PM [athena] have to go, love to all

7-18-2011 OkieOilMan MANY BANKS EXPECTING RATE ANYTIME--BAGDAD BANK POSTED THE RATE OF 4.40 THIS MORNING ON THE OUTSIDE OF THE BANK BUILDING... COINS ARE BEING DESPENSED ACCORDING TO SOURCE-...THE 4.40 FURNISHED TO ME MANY MONTHS AGO WAS NEVER SPECIFIED AS USD OR GBP. MANY MORE CONFIRMATIONS OF WHAT WE ARE EXPECTING TODAY

7-18-2011 Guru Sonny1 the thing all the lopsters forget is that iraq will profit trillions from this... all financial restrictions have been lifted from the unsc, all that is left are wmd sanctions... i think everything is going smoothly, i like we are right now, a bunny-ear isnt an option, so they should rv soon.

7-18-2011 Guru Phoenix Time is running short on the debt ceiling...The speculation is that this is closely tied into what we have been waiting for and anticipating. I believe that when they make an announcement on this it will be timed in such a way that it will get a lot of attention and press while there are things going on in the back ground that we are all more interested in . Maliki to visit China...July 18th...The PM of Iraq does not need to be in Iraq if the rate changes... it would just be handled by the CBI by constitution...we have unusual pinging activity on the Forex boards...I believe that we are looking at an interesting week.

7-18-2011 Guru Checkmate I hope this is a day to remember...5 total confirmations that this is done...celebrating in Iraq...[but] $5.25 BGP is a stupid number that makes me very suspicious...How many times have we heard this is done/over? We don't want to be the team that is always calling the RV and it doesn't happen...I'm waiting to get confirmation from bank people out east...

7-18-2011 Guru Mailman LOTS OF GOOD NEWS CONCERNING THE SMALLS AND ISSUANCE OF THOSE INTO THE MAINSTREAM. I THINK PARLIMENT IS READY TO GO AHEAD WITH SHABS PLAN AND I ALSO THINK SECURITY SHOULD BE FINISHED AS WELL...WHEN YOU FOLLOW THE NEWS AS WE DO SO WELL IT ALL POINTS TO OUR PAYDAY...THIS WILL...COME DOWN QUICKLY AND MOST LIKELY WE WILL NOT GET A HEADS UP ON IT WE WILL WAKE UP ONE MORNING AND THERE IT WILL BE...NO ONE WILL BE DISSAPOINTED
Rooster
Rooster

Back to top Go down