IRAQ DINAR BASICS ™
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

(MORE) Dinar GURU Stuff From Other Sites Today 8-23-2011

Go down

(MORE) Dinar GURU Stuff From Other Sites Today 8-23-2011 Empty (MORE) Dinar GURU Stuff From Other Sites Today 8-23-2011

Post by Rooster Tue Aug 23, 2011 6:03 pm

Dinar GURU Stuff From Other Sites Today 8-23-2011

8-23-2011 Guru BGG We're in what may come to be known as the investment of our lifetimes!! Let's all relax and just let it happen. In MHO - it won't be much longer.

8-23-2011 Guru Gary its really imperative that the IQD come to fruition. we do know that there is another meeting coming up here in Jackson Hole this Friday and Shabibi will be here working with the FED talking about what they will do next... Issues will have to be dealt with. we WERE TOLD THERE IS A SOLUTION ON THE HORIZON - I believe it’s what we are waiting for it to occur.

8-23-2011 Guru Med SHABIBI...HAS ONE WORRY, BEING PEGGED AGAINST THE USD AND GOLD RISING, THE DOLLAR DIPS, SO DOES THE DINAR EVEN THOUGH IT IS A CRAWLING PEG [THEY DO NOT HAVE TO FOLLOW THE USD]. HE... IS MEETING DURING THE HOLIDAY FOR PARLIAMENT STILL WITH THE MOF, WHO REALLY HAS MORE CLOUT NOW TO PUSH THIS THROUGH.

8-23-2011 Guru Okie_Oil_Man & Scotti G we both are real hopeful for tomorrow being a solid day for all of us IQD investors. at least three sources saying the 24th as a cash in day, also have sources telling us the 25th, 26th and by 28th. our opportunity is closer than ever before. (I mean it is thaaaaaaaaaaaaat close!)

8-23-11 Guru Okie_Oil_Man [this post has been removed, the following is info that Okie has provided] Evidentially someone has learned how to hack into my personal name and password and is posting under the guise of okie oil man. I received word that a post was on get team stating i said be at the bank in the morning---false----i haven't personally posted in several days

8-23-11 Guru Mailman17 INFLATION IS WHAT SHABS WORRIES ABOUT THE MOST. THE RATE HE AGREED UPON WITH THE IMF CANNOT BE THERE...IF INFLATION GOES ANY HIGHER. HE CANNOT AFFORD TO GET INTO DOUBLE DIGITS AT .86 . DOUBLE DIGITS NEED A HIGHER RATE. SHABS IS IN CONTROL...THE END PRODUCT BEING THE RV. TICK TOCK

8-23-2011 Guru Checkmate BOTTOM LINE THIS RV WILL TAKE PLACE and has to be done a certain way - WE ARE THERE

8-23-2011 Guru Gary we are so close - if they forgave the debt they can’t come back and slap it in place and that is a controlling factor. major banks can't keep losing currency and revenue with the way things are right now, it has to be readjusted. all currencies are at a point they all have to be readjusted and RV now...The main basket is the one with the IQD and it HAS TO COME FIRST for the other currencies to re-adjust.

8-23-2011 Guru Phoenix3333 The 25th - 27th is the Jackson Hole Meeting, a meeting of Who's Who in the Global financial community. My speculation based in a matrix of information, news, etc., not rumor, sometime between the 28th - 3rd is a prime window to actually reactivate the economy of Iraq and drop the artificial exchange rate of the Iraqi dinar.

8-23-2011 Guru Bear5642 JUST GOT A TEXT FROM SOMEONE AT BANK AND SAID DON'T GET DISCOURAGED, WILL HAPPEN THIS WEEK. CANNOT DISCLOSE BANK BUT CAN SAY THIS ONE HAS A HUGE CURRENCY EXCHANGE DEPARTMENT

8-23-2011 Newshound Guru Patriot Shabibi is literally yanking out corrupt people and departments by the root; they caught the Electricity Minister taking bribes; Security officials being bribed to let inmates of the bad gangs out of prison; A minister of the Interior was seen in a photo with 3 guys known to be members of Al Qaeda. if they RV the currency for you and while these bandits are still in place, then they’re changing the value for them too, and it could get very bad giving them a huge war chest to carry on their nonsense. This is not just a capricious delay, it is necessary to wait until they’re ready, much is at stake as they try to survive and save lives, now and in the future.

8-23-2011 Newshound Guru Joey articles just kept coming out today about banks...Sounds like Shabibi’s plan for the banks is coming to fruition and maybe a close if banks are now struggling to get licenses, and to stay in business.

8-23-2011 Guru Bluwolf Imo 2 days before Bush gets interviewed, the 28th, we should see something...friday. just be advise that you are on high alert

Rooster
Rooster

Back to top Go down