IRAQ DINAR BASICS ™
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

And a little MORE: Dinar GURU Stuff Today 6-30-2011 From Other Sites

Go down

And a little MORE: Dinar GURU Stuff Today 6-30-2011 From Other Sites Empty And a little MORE: Dinar GURU Stuff Today 6-30-2011 From Other Sites

Post by Rooster Thu Jun 30, 2011 9:58 am

MORE: Dinar GURU Stuff Today 6-30-2011 From Other Sites

Okie 6/30/2011 7:20 PM

[OKIE OIL MAN] I THOUGHT I MADE IT PERFECTLY CLEAR WITH YESTERDAY'S POST OF THE POSSIBILITY OF IT RUNNING INTO THE 4TH HOLIDAY---THE R/V IS COMPLETE AND THE NUMBERS CAN APPEAR AT ANYTIME---EXERCISE PATIENCE--IT'S FAR MORE COMPLICATED THAN- (I WANT IT MY WAY)

[OKIE OIL MAN] I CAN NOT ADD ANYTHING FURTHER--IT IS DONE--WE'RE JUST WAITING FOR THE NUMBERS TO BE ACTIVATED---YES--IT'S REALLY THAT SIMPLE

[OKIE OIL MAN] HERES SOMETHING TO CHEW ON--THE UN OPERATIONAL RATES ARE USUALLY PUBLISHED ON THE FIRST AND FIFTEENTH OF THE MONTH BUT CAN BE CHANGED WITH AN EMERGENCY CLAUSE WHEN NECESSARY----I AM READING WHAT YOU TYPE----

[OKIE OIL MAN] HEY GUY'S----LET'S ALL PLEASE BE RESPECTIFUL TO THOSE OTHER SITES AND THOSE OTHER LEADERS OF THOSE SITES----THEY ARE DOING THE BEST THEY CAN AND HAVE SOURCES THAT OTHERS DON'T POSSESS-----WE ALL ARE ONLY TRYING TO HELP----BY THE WAY-----WHAT'S THIS SERVICE COSTING YOU??

Scooter/Highlander/Enoch 6/30/2011
6-30-2011 Scooter I like June and the time before the first Paris Club payment...No way this is going to be a lop....serves NO purpose.

6-30-2011 Highlander I think we are absolutly in the 30 day range [of this RV]...I'm hoping for a FULL chapter 7 release today...

6-30-2011 Enoch I can prove Iraq can support $3.40 plus based on non-liquid assets alone

BRADXXX 6/30/11 1:54PM

[BradXXX] My sister posted a bank story about 4 months ago, he fiancé went and saw his banker and told him he bought Dinar and he wanted him to set him up with investments when the time came well 2 months went by and he called him and told him to come in to the bank when he got there he told him it was coming to a head and would be over soon. He said the only reason he knew about it is because he works closely with the currency department, well that was 4 months ago. He just called and said it did RV and they are just waiting on the rate to show!!! He is 100%

Boater rumor
[boater] I'm not ready to jump out the window yet, as I've heard from different guru's sources that our government wanted ALL USA banks to be closed before they trigger the RV - and that happens @ 11PM EST - when Hawaii banks close. So IMO, if this thing doesn't RV by today at 11PM, our guru's sources have some splainin' to do.

gator4ever rumor

[gator4ever] heartfelt ALL of the rvs have been done after sundown. Yes you are correct.

In my opinion, we may not see anything till after 1pm and 10pm EST IF we are to see it today. Remember Iraq does things at the last minute on the spare of the moment with no warning. At 2:15 pm EST all banks align.

At 10pm EST ALL banks are closed worldwide. Since 10pm EST would make it 5am 7/1 it is still within the time frame and all makes sense. Also gives the exchange dealers time to prepare for set up over a long holiday weekend. I do NOT think they will want people going in the airports over a holiday weekend especially the 4th of July. My perfect window is 1pm and 10pm EST with cashout at banks anytime after but exch brokers Tuesday next week. Again jmo.

JUNE 30 - THEY SAY THIS IS THE DEADLINE DAY AND THAT WE WILL BE BLESSED

6-30-2011 Guru Eagle Has Landed 13303 was extended on May 17, 2011 until May 22, 2012...this has NOTHING to do with the RV...DFI was key - NOT 13303...future 13303 was extended as a safety-net in the event DFI funds were not released or in the event the DFI funds were liened or attached...today the UN did its final release of DFI funds and IAMB...game over!

6-30-2011 Guru Athena it is done and official....I can not say when it will show but it is showing live now, on forex. I will not say when you will see it, but soon...I can't say rate...this is it folks

6-30-2011 Guru Bluwolf Shabibi to make an announcement tonight...

6-30-2011 Guru American Contractor Dr. Sinan Shabibi is NOT under house arrest. That is not the case and it appears that I was once again, misquoted....Dr. Shabibi can not leave the country for the time being. That is all....I have witnessed him being served with the order....Dr. Shabibi did not attend the 2011 International Arab Banking conference in Rome, Italy I stated that because it is FACT. He was NOT there.... I challenge anyone of you to find even one article quoting Dr. Shabibi from the Arab Banking Summit. Anyone saying he was there is mistaken....Chapter Seven will most likely continue till the next review by the United Nations, in December 2011.

6-30-2011 Guru Delta The TV said today that will raise the standard of the currency and increase the value of the currency that the lower denoms will be able to buy more with the power of purchase and high denoms will be still used for big transactions for the GOV and banking systems and by doing that it will encourage investors to come into Iraq.

6-30-2011 Guru Med WE RIGHT NOW ARE ONLY ONE STEP AWAY FROM THIS BEING OVER ONE WAY OR ANOTHER...WE KNOW THAT THE COUNCIL OF MINISTERS HAS APPROVED THE RAISING OF THE ZEROS NOW IT HAS ONE MORE VOTE PARLIAMENT AND I BELIEVE THIS WILL ALSO PASS EASILY I EXPECT THIS TO BE OVER NEXT MONTH I DO NOT SEE THIS BEING DRAGGED OUT I WONDER IF SOME MISSED THIS WE ARE THAT CLOSE KNOCKING ON THE DOOR AND THIS IS FACT NOT A GUESS OR SECRET SQUIRREL INTEL 9 DAYS AGO IT WAS APPROVED AT THE 2ND TO THE LAST STEP FOR THIS DREAM OR NIGHTMARE TO BE OVER

6-30-2011 Guru Scooter I like June and the time before the first Paris Club payment...No way this is going to be a lop....serves NO purpose.

6-30-2011 Guru Highlander I think we are absolutly in the 30 day range [of this RV]...I'm hoping for a FULL chapter 7 release today...

6-30-2011 Guru Enoch I can prove Iraq can support $3.40 plus based on non-liquid assets alone
Rooster
Rooster

Back to top Go down