IRAQ DINAR BASICS ™
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

(Still MORE) Dinar GURU Stuff From Other Sites Today 8-25-2011

Go down

(Still MORE) Dinar GURU Stuff From Other Sites Today 8-25-2011 Empty (Still MORE) Dinar GURU Stuff From Other Sites Today 8-25-2011

Post by Rooster Thu Aug 25, 2011 9:55 am

Dinar GURU Stuff From Other Sites Today 8-25-2011

8-25-2011 Guru Ghost [OkieOilMan Site} RATE IS LIVE ON 2 MIDEAST COUNTRIES - 2 COUNTRIES CASHING OUT TODAY - RATE - 3.68---PERIOD---
NUFF SAID AS OKIE SAYS

8-25-2011 Guru SteveI this is an investment in a country that is willing at all costs to be an economic giant in the world. based on my experience with Iraq and our extremely reliable sources, This revaluation in currency will happen, and it will be sooner rather than later.

8-25-2011 Guru Ray I have heard from various sources of mine per Iraqi Tv and newspapers that Parliament has pushed voting on the ministers and a lot of laws that were before them until after the feast of Ramadan. The holiday of Eid may come into play too which would make it the week of Sept 4. There is no evidence of the new currency on the streets yet. everything is still moving along in the right direction.

8-25-2011 Guru Enorrste I have no contacts and no intel whatsoever...that isn’t exactly true. You see, I happen to be a close friend of Sinan Shabibi, the head of the CBI. But our relationship is “privileged” and I’m sworn to secrecy on almost everything we discuss. The reality is that there is no intel that has yet proven to be accurate to any great degree. That is just a simple fact...up until now the RV has failed to occur, be announced, or show up anywhere on a screen in a bank, on FOREX, or be announced on television. Yet for the last year or so that event has been heralded with such voluminous excitement that we all should have figured out by now that no one knows much of anything about this investment. “If the intel makes no sense, don’t follow it to find any more sense in it.”

8-25-2011 Guru Mailman17 HE [SHABS] HAS NEVER GAVE THEM AN ULTIMATUM. HE HAS BEEN VERY LENIANT GIVING THEM A YEAR TO SETTLE THEIR DIFFERENCES IN THE GOI BECAUSE INFLATION WAS IN CHECK AND JUST AS I SAID IT WOULD [INFLATION WENT UP]. NOW HES PISSED. YEP...TIMES UP.

8-25-2011 Guru Med SHABIBI IS GETTING IMPATIENT...OVER THE DELAYS. HE TOLD THEM IF THEY DO NOT REVALUE THE ECONOMY WILL GO IN THE TANK AND THE DINAR WILL LOSE IT'S VALUE. AS I PREDICTED THEY DELAYED REVALUING.

8-24-2011 Guru Scotti G close to my heart is Okie's call - we BOTH got the SAME CALL from same source, former CEO honor graduate of WestPoint and is retired now, said it is going live by 8am Iraq time. we BELIVE IT we still DO believe it, info from 5 sources that Okie shared was totally accurate JUST A LITTLE Early. Take the stew in the pot off the stove its ready....

8-24-2011 Guru BGG I do believe we are really close. we give you the best possible info that we can with the details we receive... KNOW when it hits, we will know within a matter of minutes...sources that say we are in the WINDOW for this to happen and the rate is the same as Okie had last night, this can happen anytime even tomorrow.

8-24-2011 Guru Poppy2 when the info came out it was Dead on...and I STILL believe it was DONE last night...bottom line is we are in the window of 24-48 hours to get this done. this morning all got upset they didn’t see it and they can't put in banking system till after 2-4 pm .or at night after 10:30 and it will have a predetermined date to go off - GIVE IT TIME TO GET INTO the system

8-24-2011 Guru Scotti G I received the information Okie did at 11:40 PM last night in a text. Did I believe the information? Yes I did. there are a ton of people who are bashing Okie for sharing the information ahead of it's time. Give it a rest you too make mistakes. Do I think the RV could still pop today? Honestly it could, Due to information I have received for over a week that the 24th-26th were the absolute prime days for us to see the RV IN THE BANK! Do I think we are close? Yes so very close! Could I be wrong? Yes, but for many reasons, I do not think so. Be encouraged that we are so close that we are talking minutes and hours instead of weeks and months (I HOPE)!

8-24-2011 Guru Dinar Daddy It has NOT revalued, or we’d be able to see it EVERYWHERE! If it has changed in value, it obviously has NOT revalued for US publicly. I respectfully disagree with the report coming from his [Okie's] camp (whether intentional or unintentional) that the Iraqi Dinar has revalued, as always… we wait!

8-24-2011 Guru Adam Montana Ramadan is 5 days from being over, once Ramadan is done we should see an OFFICIAL conclusion and implementation of the Arbil agreement. we will hopefully see the HCL resolved in very short order, Chapter 7 isn’t lifted yet. my opinion is that the plan is to lift Chapter 7 in the same week that the HCL is resolved and it’s also my opinion that we will see the Dinar change value within 10 days of that announcement. I seriously think we are at least a couple of weeks out.

8-24-2011 Guru TonyTNT this source did Call Okie to say this RV did happen...it pinged last night and it was repinged this morning and we will see it tomorrow morning and if this is the case we will see it before Friday. I also heard that that we would see it on Wednesday, Wednesday is not over- we are still hearing this will NOT absolutely go past the29th or 1st at all, these are all credible, so, somewhere in the next 7 days this should be over is what we are hearing

8-24-2011 Guru Omnigirl IT IS A DONE DEAL...WE HAVE RV...THE SCREENS WILL BE UPDATED LATER TODAY...WAS WHAT I WAS TOLD. WE SHOULD SEE IT ON THE SCREENS THIS AFTERNOON..AND NO... MY SOURCE IS NOT OKIE'S SOURCE. THE RATE WILL SHOW THIS AFTERNOON ON THE CBI SITE

8-24-2011 Guru Okie_Oil_Man THE INFORMATION I RECEIVED WAS DIRECTLY ASSOCIATED WITH THE GOV OF IRAQ AND CONSIDERED AS VALID. I HAVE JUST FIND OUT...THE PING WAS SENT THRU THIS MORNING AT 8 E.S.T. AND THE PING DID GO THU AND THAT THE INFORMATION I RECEIVED LAST NIGHT WAS CORRECT. I IN NO WAY WOULD EVER LEAD ANYONE ASTRAY OR FURNISH ANY INFORMATION THAT I DID NOT CONSIDER AS BEING CORRECT. I AM STILL BEING INFORMED IT HAPPENED THAT WAY AND WE SHOULD SEE IT AT BANKS SHORTLY. I APOLOGIZE FOR THE EXCITEMENT I CAUSED LAST NIGHT AS I WAS EXCITED MY SELF. I HAVE NEVER FELT SO BAD IN MY LIFE BECAUSE I FEEL I EITHER JUMPED THE GUN OR WAS MIS-LEAD MOMENTARILY. I AM STILL BEING TOLD I WAS RIGHT AND IT SHOULD COME THRU SHORTLY

8-24-2011 Guru Checkmate Was given a call last night that was a little disturbing to me. I was excited in the begining because the number given was 3.67, which is a number that I am comfortable with. Then I was told who said it...This is so much crap - they say well, it did happen, we just don't know it yet. Our sources said it's not going to happen before Friday. It has not happened. It is close.

8-24-2011 Guru Amadden from one of my sources, it did RV at 3.68 but is not sure if that is against the GBP or CBI rate or not, we should see it within 48 hours and earliest cash in will be Monday as of now. you can start to get excited, it is time for that.

8-24-2011 Guru Bear5642 WAITING ON CALLS TODAY FROM IRAQ TO CONFIRM INFORMATION ABOUT AN RV IN IRAQ. I AM 100% BEHIND OKIE, LETS JUST SAY I LIKE TO HAVE 2 OR MORE WITNESSES IN EVERYTHING. ONE OF MY CONTACTS, BECAUSE OF THE NATURE OF HIS BUSINESS, WILL KNOW IF THIS HAS HAPPENED. I STILL FEEL CONFIDENT WITH THE 28TH HOWEVER IT CAN HAPPEN SOONER.

8-24-2011 Newshound Guru BondLady we are already seeing the facts and the truth. it HASNT RV'D, that [is] the truth. our moderator, the crow, is a firefighter in iraq he would know, so no it hasnt happened yet, wish it was true

8-24-2011 Guest Guru Georgiaboy Talked with two different sources that say wall street confirms 3.68 today. One guy has seat on exchange, and said it's a go. they say 2 pm, but it would make sense to do it at 5 to 5:30 this evening

Rooster
Rooster

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum