IRAQ DINAR BASICS ™
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dinar GURU Stuff From Other Sites Today 7-25-2011

Go down

Dinar GURU Stuff From Other Sites Today 7-25-2011 Empty Dinar GURU Stuff From Other Sites Today 7-25-2011

Post by Rooster Mon Jul 25, 2011 6:23 pm

Dinar GURU Stuff From Other Sites Today 7-25-2011

7-25-2011 Guru Med THIS THING ENDING...WE HAVE A COUPLE ISSUES FOR IRAQ THAT CALL FOR SWIFT ACTION... INCREASE IN SALARIES ORDERED BY MALIKI...WE HAVE POLITICIANS SETTING UP TEM BANKS IN THE GREEN ZONE. THEY ALL KNOW SOMETHING IS COMING DOWN

7-25-2011 Guru 8ball Maliki was in paraliment...to tell them to change the salaries within 72 hours. So 72 hours places some pressure on Monday, Tuesday. We have the debt ceiling…date, Maliki’s 72 hours, Chinese entering the silver market Friday, lots of pressure. we are just in the home stretch on this thing. CBI is even saying...the value of the dinar will change

7-25-2011 Guru BGG Several sources said it appears as though our President asked for several more days - no specifics, due to debt ceiling negotiations. hearing that as soon as an agreement is reached it could go immediately

7-25-2011 Guru TonyTNT Until a development with our debt ceiling we probably won’t see it. Iraq has done everything they need to do except the announcement. Iraq did go to the World Court on Friday to ask for this to go through. The World Court thing has yet to happen. This morning branch banks were told this morning that the rv did happen in Iraq.

7-25-2011 Guru Checkmate Some believe it has taken place. Others say how many times are you going to say that. Some saying will see this before the 7th of August. I am trying to be the business man looking at dollars and sense

7-25-2011 Newhound Guru Bondlady iraq wants to go international so bad...we've seen them for the last 3 days...talk about the coins, teaching people about the atms, new iraqi money about to be released, how to have bank accounts. the news has told us what they are doing and offers us the best info available. i stress asbsolutly no one and i mean NO ONE will know the rv date nor rate. imo we are lookin really good for any day now.

7-25-2011 Guru Okie_Oil_Man THE WORLD CURRIENCIES ARE NO LONGER GOING TO BE HELD HOSTAGE BY THE USA AND THE R/V'S OF MANY COUNTRIES CAN NOT AND WILL NOT BE HELD UP ANY LONGER. THIS DELAY FROM YESTERDAY IS ONLY TEMPORARY. SEVERAL GOV OFFICIALS ARE CALLING FOR TODAY AND THE WORST REPORT I GOT WAS THE 1ST OF AUGUST. OFFICIALS FROM THE IMF AND UST AND WORLD BANK ARE MEETING NOW TO RECTIFY THE SITUATION--IT'S COMMIN

7-25-2011 Newshound Guru Bondlady tarriffs and a rv would seem to go hand in hand. these 2 things right here taxes and the raising of 000, the release of the lower denoms, there had to be a rate increase to support these taxes.

7-25-2011 Guru Okie_Oil_Man the United States government had to release and let go of this by 48 hours from Friday, so to me it would be up to midnight {Sunday}. I think we're there, be it tonight {Sunday}, in the morning tomorrow {Monday}, tomorrow night. I don't see any way possible it going into Ramadan .

Rooster
Rooster

Back to top Go down