IRAQ DINAR BASICS ™
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dinar GURU Stuff From Other Sites Today 6-22-2011 (MORE)

Go down

Dinar GURU Stuff From Other Sites Today 6-22-2011 (MORE) Empty Dinar GURU Stuff From Other Sites Today 6-22-2011 (MORE)

Post by Rooster Wed Jun 22, 2011 10:48 am

Dinar GURU Stuff From Other Sites Today 6-22-2011 (MORE)

6-22-2011 Guru Okie_Oil_Man ADDITIONAL BANK NEWS---AS USUAL---THERE ALL CONTENDING TODAY----(NOW WHERE HAVE WE HEARD THAT BEFORE?) BUT I GUESS ADDITIONAL CONFIRMATION IS GOOD . I HAVE ALWAYS BEEN WRONG ABOUT THE TIMING OF THIS EVENT---AS HAVE OUR FINANCIAL INSTITUONS AND OUR GOVERMENT AND SOURCES IN THE CBI AND OIL MINISTRY---SEE-----IF THEY CAN'T CALL THE DATE---HOW AM I TO DO SO???----IT'S LIKE TRYING TO GRAB THE WIND. ...LET'S REMEMBER WHAT SHABBI STATED------BY THE 30TH OF JUNE

6-22-2011 Guru Bluwolf It will just pop up. Giving a date would be irresponsible of me. But rest assured, it will not go close to the 30th. Rates locked in and loaded.

6-22-2011 NewsHoundGuru Bondlady (member contribution) huge things are happenin..Maliki won...he can now set the 2 ministers he wants...its no longer allawis decision...they are gonna form a majority...the article says maliki will get his majority gov an he gets to pick his own ministers...this will be over in a couple of days as far as formin the government IMO

6-22-2011 Guru Phoenix This announcment [CBI Decides to Restructure the Iraqi Currency 22/06/2011] says the they have decided to restructure the currency of Iraq and raise it to near the value of the US Dollar....The CBI has never said this before, all statements before were just telling of the plan and studies to do this so this is the first and only time they have said they are doing it. ...The actual rate change must be very near…

6-22-2011 Guru American Contractor Close associates of mine have stated that Chapter Seven will continue on through till the end of the year. The end of the year is not conclusive however, it will be decided in December 2011 if Chapter Seven will continue into 2012. The Development Fund for Iraq--DFI will continue another year. Nothing changes but the executive signature. Control of the account remains with the Central Bank as it always since 2004. Getting and reading emails containing lots of hype in regards to the Iraq dinar currency for the end of June, which would be nice if it were true.

6-22-11 Guru TonyTNT Everyone is still expecting it within 24 hours...The UN end date is June 30th, 9 days away. We were told back in Feb. Merrill Lynch had the rate... Bank People went from it's a scam to saying today is the day...It could pop any minute now

6-22-11 Guru Checkmate politicians and people in power saying it's over...All important people have said that this is done...I absolutely believe that this is going to take place...we're in an incredible position...I don't think we'll make it till the end of the month before we see it

6-22-2011 Guru Med IT IS VERY BIG NEWS...WE KNOW THAT THE RAISING OF THE ZERO’S IS COMING WE KNOW THAT THEY NOW ARE BRINGING FOREX INTO A COUNTRY THAT CAN’T USE IT
WE KNOW THAT THEY HAVE TRAINING COMING FROM EXPERTS ON IMPROVING THE BANKING AND ALSO BRINGING SWIFT SCREENS ONLINE BETWEEN NOW AND DECEMBER...WE KNOW THEY HAVE THE NEW DINARS PRINTED AND IN IRAQ...WE NOW ALSO KNOW THAT SHABS HAS GONE PUBLIC AND DISCUSSED THIS ON IRAQI TV NOW YES WE STILL DONT HAVE ANY DEADLINE OR DATE...INSIDE IRAQ YES IF YOU PAID X AMOUNT FOR SMOKES AFTER THE DINAR RATE HAS CHANGED THE PRICES WILL ONLY CHANGE INSIDE IRAQ TO REFLECT THE NEW RATE OF EXCHANGE BUT GLOBALLY THAT IS WHERE IT WILL MAKE A DIFFERENCE AS WAS STATED BY SALEH IN HIS LAST INTERVIEW ON MAY 26TH 2011...USUALLY IN JUNE ABOUT THIS TIME THERE IS A UNAMI OR A REVIEW OF CHAPTER VII THERE HAS BEEN FOR THE LAST SO MANY YEARS IN JUNE OF EVERY YEAR NOT THIS YEAR HMMMM...CBI CAN CONTROL THE EXCHANGE OF CURRENCY INSIDE IT’S BORDERS BUT NOT GLOBALLY REMEMBER THE ONLY VALUE EVER DISCUSSED IS ALWAYS INSIDE IRAQ AND THE IRAQI CITIZEN

6-22-2011 Guru Frank26 no time limit on the 3 zeros as the LOI requested no time limit and Shabibi made it clear both currencies will be coincide together at the same time….

6-22-2011 Guru Okie_Oil_Man TODAY THRU THURS NITE WOULD BE AN OPTIMUM TIME FOR THE R/V--OTHERWISE IT COULD DRAG OUT INTO NEXT WEEK----BUT REMEMBER------SHABBI HIMSELF STATED YESTERDAY OPENLY ON TV THAT THIS WOULD OCCUR PREVIOUS (BEFORE) JUNE 30TH. AS OF SHABBI'S SPEECH YESTERDAY----IT FOGGED UP MY CRYSTAL BALL AND I CAN NOT VISUALIZE WHAT THE RATE IS FOR CERTAIN...THE LOWER RATE {.86] WOULD PROHIBIT THE INFRASTRUCTURE PROJECTS FROM COMING TO RAPID FRUITION AND WOULD DRAG OUT THE ECONOMIC STABILITY OF THE COUNTRY
Rooster
Rooster

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum