IRAQ DINAR BASICS ™
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

(lil More) Dinar GURU Stuff From Other Sites Today 7-5-2011

3 posters

Go down

(lil More) Dinar GURU Stuff From Other Sites Today 7-5-2011 Empty (lil More) Dinar GURU Stuff From Other Sites Today 7-5-2011

Post by Rooster Tue Jul 05, 2011 10:33 am

Dinar GURU Stuff From Other Sites Today 7-5-2011

7-5-2011 Guru Okie_Oil_Man WE ARE HOPING FOR A RATE TOMORROW---R/V TOMMOROW OR THURS----HOPING IS THE KEY WORD HERE...THIS INFO IS FROM SOLID SOURCE---BUT HE HAS BEEN WRONG BEFORE...SMALLER DENOMS IN LIMITED USAGE IN IRAQ PRESENTLY

7-5-2011 Guru Bluwolf The dinar started floating today at 2.30 usd...This takes time for it to reach its lockin rate. It is 6:55 pm est and it is now at 3.44 usd...And growing

7-5-2011 Guru Dusty Look i talk directly with 2 Congressman, 1 Congresswoman, and 2 senators. Paying taxes at cash-in at a US Treasury location will be an option!!!!!!!!! “they are going to lure you in with a possible higher rate, tax upfront to get you put on an IRS no audit list”...No one will be forced. It is by choice. Also...call the IRS and get the complex issues department on the phone and ask them about...capital gains ...We have a letter stating 15%…..B-I-N-G-O

7-5-2011 Guru SteveI I personally believe it is done and now we wait for rate to surface world wide. How long does this take, I have no clue as I am not a banking or forex expert. What I know as a business partner in Iraq and the news along with outstanding friends and contacts, I believe whole heartily that the finish line is just in front of us...this could be a very good week of opportunity.

7-5-2011 Guru Sonny1 I was told this was to happen last week [chapter 7 being lifted]..They're out people...the RV might be pushed back a week... I'm waiting on a m.e. call.

7-5-2011 Guru Frank26 You MUST REMEMBER ....that we give you no date nor rate...stop looking for a date or a rate from Frank26. I don’t give them. Never have I proclaimed my Team’s intel untouchable.

7-5-2011 OKIE_OIL_MAN IT IS LIVE IN IRAQ---BANKS WILL NOT RELEASE TILL TOMORROW---THAT'S IT

7-5-2011 Guru Checkmate You want to date chase, but you don't want the consequences....You want to...hope they have a clue when all sense of reason says there full of it! I get bashed when I question there intel and if I keep to myself they wonder whats going on. I'm about to call the whole thing done to be real honest! You guys want to hear it is happening but you bitch when there info is wrong. When I tell you there 180 degrees off center i'm called every name known to man.

7-5-2011 Guru TONYTnT Hope Everyone is enjoying the 4th. Looks like a great week ahead! Been drinking champagne for 3 days
Rooster
Rooster

Back to top Go down

(lil More) Dinar GURU Stuff From Other Sites Today 7-5-2011 Empty Re: (lil More) Dinar GURU Stuff From Other Sites Today 7-5-2011

Post by ToddS Tue Jul 05, 2011 8:41 pm

This checkmate seems friendly..... Shocked
ToddS
ToddS
Admin
Admin

https://iraqdinarbasics.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

(lil More) Dinar GURU Stuff From Other Sites Today 7-5-2011 Empty Re: (lil More) Dinar GURU Stuff From Other Sites Today 7-5-2011

Post by Larrythebasige Tue Jul 05, 2011 9:49 pm

my, my, my,..there, they;re, their,... I don;t think I got to comment no further.
Larrythebasige
Larrythebasige

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down