IRAQ DINAR BASICS ™
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

(MORE) Dinar GURU Stuff From Other Sites Today 7-28-2011

Go down

(MORE) Dinar GURU Stuff From Other Sites Today 7-28-2011 Empty (MORE) Dinar GURU Stuff From Other Sites Today 7-28-2011

Post by Rooster Thu Jul 28, 2011 9:19 am

Dinar GURU Stuff From Other Sites Today 7-28-2011

7-28-2011 Guru Okie_Oil_Man THEY WERE CLOSED DOOR MEETINGS TODAY THAT YOU DON'T NEED TO KNOW ANYTHING ABOUT. THEY WERE ALL ON OUR BEFALF AND YES MALIKI IS IN D.C. SIGNING PAPERS NECESSARY FOR YOU AND I---UNDERSTAND?? NOT ALL INFORMATION IS OPEN TO THE PUBLIC. YES CHAPTER 7 WAS LIFTED.

7-28-2011 Guru Longfellow CONFIRMED!!! at 10:18 am est the UN voted 15 to O FOR THE REMOVAL OF ALL REMAINING SANCTIONS OF CHPT 7, IT TOOK THEM 3 MINUTES.

7-28-2011 Guru TonyTNT Everybody, every agency, every person that we have talked to is saying something is happening today - nobody has called & said it is not. At the UN meeting today, the vote was 15 - 0. They walked in sat down, took a vote, got up and walked out, everything was worked out prior to coming into the room, we don't know what was in the resolutions they voted on, it was a formality. Maliki was in the meeting.

7-28-2011 Guru Poppy2 TODAY IS THE DAY, NOW WHETHER THEY FIND A WAY TO STOP IT OR NOT -TODAY IS THE DAY IT IS SUPPOSED TO HAPPEN ACCORDING TO THE SENATORS, CONGRESSMAN, IMF, UST, FED CONTACTS THAT ARE TALKING - IT IS NOT A DEADLINE BUT IT IS AND HAS BEEN PLANNED TO SHOW TODAY.

7-28-2011 NewsHound Guru David I am 60 40 on the GOI by next week Friday, 60 40 on lower denoms before the end of the year providing parliament passes the necessary laws. Iraq will more than likely RV their currency because it is the fiscal plan as opposed to because they have to. it is fair to say for Iraq to dedollarise successfully they need to roll out the lower denominations and add value to them, that is a FACT. I more likely see this all happening once the L.Denoms are out, beyond [Ramadan].

7-28-2011 Guru Mailman17 VERY GOOD NEWS IS THE ALMOST SUDDEN PUSH ON GETTING THE HCL DONE AND RATIFIED AND THE KURDISTAN REGION BEING TOLD TO HOLD OFF ON WRITING CONTRACTS TIL ITS DONE. A GOOD THING FOR US, EUROPE IS A TIME BOMB, IMF KNOWS IT, WB KNOWS IT, MANY OTHER CURRENCIES WAITING TO RE-ALIGN A NEW RATE. SHABS IS READY, WE ARE ON A DAY BY DAY

7-28-2011 Guru Phoenix3333 I think that all that Iraq needed to do has been done. I personally believe that the HCL is being embargoed at this time. I...believe that the trigger we are waiting to see is the credit downgrade... and then you will see the RV. The date and rate are classified, the projected probabilities are many. We are close people.

7-27-2011 Guru Med THEY ARE SAYING THAT THEY WANT TO RETURN TO POST WAR VALUES WHICH IS RECOGNIZED BY THE US GOVT AS 3.12 T0 3.22. THERE IS ABSOLUTELY NOTHING BUT AN OK FROM THE LAST LEGISLATIVE BRANCH, THE PARLIAMENT TO END THIS AND IT IS OVER, THIS COULD BE ANY DAY AND AT ANY MOMENT, CBI IS DONE, THE COUNCIL DID THEIR PART, WHAT THE HELL IS THE HOLDUP - TICK TOCK TICK TOCK

7-27-2011 Guru Adam Montana there has been a RUSH of news related to the HCL, but it has not been resolved - and if it's not done by tomorrow, IMO, it won't happen until after Ramadan. it COULD happen tomorrow! But even if it does, that doesn't leave enough time for an RV before the 1st, so again IMO That means Sept 1 at the EARLIEST

7-27-2011 Guru Bluwolf For the record Honduras Rv today and yes it is in the basket. Wednesday is a very important day to get things done in DC, with Thursday being a good day to cashin And the rate could be super high

Rooster
Rooster

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum