IRAQ DINAR BASICS ™
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

(lil More) Dinar GURU Stuff From Other Sites Today 7-13-2011

Go down

(lil More)  Dinar GURU Stuff From Other Sites Today 7-13-2011 Empty (lil More) Dinar GURU Stuff From Other Sites Today 7-13-2011

Post by Rooster Wed Jul 13, 2011 7:28 am

(lil More) Dinar GURU Stuff From Other Sites Today 7-13-2011

7-13-2011 Newshound Guru David The dedollarisation has not taken place yet...It has begun...the intent is there... but remember that IQD bill that is to be the equivalent of 100 USD...the reason they are creating that is to aid the dedollarisation, they cannot dedollarise until there are replacement notes for any USD on the market...look at it this way, In the process of the removal of the 3 zeroes Iraq will have 1, 5, 10, 25 Iqds and note valued to 100 USD the resaon they stated they are bringing that 100 USD value dinar note is so that any transaction that required 100 USD to completed can still take place now instead with the IQD valued at 100 USD... now here is the gem of the plan...each time Iraq speaks of the value of the dinar in the 80s and 90s they speak of the supply being in the 500 Billions, anytime they speak of today's notes they are in the 27 trillions. CBI intends to remove the notes with 3 zeroes and they instead will replenish the marketplace with the lower corresponding denomination, so when they remove 1 or 2 25000 IQD they only put in 1 25 IQD, they are thereby strategically lowering the money supply in circulation back to the billions

7-13-2011 Guru Med WE HAVE CHECKED OUT THIS INFO ON THE IRS AND IT IS TOTALLY BOGUS... THEY WILL NOT BE SETTING UP ANY EXCHANGE STATIONS... EVEN GOVT SOURCES BIT ON IT IT...SEEMED TOO GOOD TO BE TRUE AND IT WAS...TURNS OUT THIS ENTIRE THING WAS STARTED BY ONE OF THE BIGGEST LIARS AND RUMOR SPREADERS THE INTERNET HAS EVER SEEN...HE HAS DONE THIS FOR YEARS....I DONT EVEN KNOW WHAT IS LEFT EXCEPT FOR THE VOTE...NOW IT COULD BE THE SECURITY ALSO...AM NOT DISCOUNTING THAT

7-13-2011 Guru TerryK IM HEARING THIS IS OUR WEEK...IM GETTING THIS FROM MY GENERAL FRIEND...AS LONG AS MR PRES ALLOWS THE REPS TO REFORM THE TAX TO A FLAT 15%...IT MAYBE DONE AS SOON AS TOMORROW

7-13-2011 Guru DonnieR I really thought this would have been over sometime ago...I spoke with Mr. Bill today and BW in Reno last night discussing where they feel we are sitting at this moment. They both believe we will see the official RV announced before Friday

7-13-11--2011 Guru Phoenix3333 Shabibi of CBI plans to go forward with the revaluation of the IQD, NOW...Erbil agreement resolved...massive oil deal signed today(Tuesday)...Kuwait put a plea out to U.S. to please remove Iraq from Chapter 7. Everything is moving forward, looking good. I am still on high alert for the pending revaluation of the Iraqi dinar.

7-13-2011 Guru Blaino I was informed...a M.E. bank... orders IQD a couple of time a week (resale) and will be reordering on Wednesday.... "mebby, mebby NOT" since they were told "Rates will be higher"... working on...confirmations. Also,...Several "significant" Citizens are rumored to have done the swap deal...last week, in Lone Star Land, rate $6++, and this WILL be difficult to verify...considering their stature, security & former "Employment". Take as rumor...although the contact across the pond seems well placed to be privy to the facts. Also, there MAY have been a meeting...where there was discussion about an announcement...By whom, to whom and WHERE FROM???

7-12-2011 Guru Okie_Oil_Man SEVERAL INDICATORS OF IRS/UST AND BANK STORIES AND LOWER DENOMS ALL LEAD US TO BE HOPEFUL FOR {RV} THIS WEEK BEFORE THE 15TH WHEN IRAQ STARTS THEIR TAXATION PROCESS
Rooster
Rooster

Back to top Go down