IRAQ DINAR BASICS ™
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dinar GURU Stuff From Other Sites Today 9-18-2011

Go down

Dinar GURU Stuff From Other Sites Today 9-18-2011 Empty Dinar GURU Stuff From Other Sites Today 9-18-2011

Post by Rooster Sun Sep 18, 2011 6:50 pm

Dinar GURU Stuff From Other Sites Today 9-18-2011

9-18-2011 Guru TonyTNT [via alreadyblessed] 12 EST SUNDAY - SOME GOOD THINGS SUGGESTING THAT WE MAY SEE SOMETHING TODAY OR TOMORROW MORNING...HE WILL UPDATE US LATER WHEN HE HAS MORE INFORMATION.

9-18-2011 Guru Randy Koonce [via VNJW] The Kurds are saying to M to impliment the Arbil (Erbil) Agreement & giving him til Tuesday or ask for the no confidence. If M does not, then they will try to get M out of office. This puts M in a corner! If he does impliment the Arbil, we have an RV. if not, we will probably be waiting until they oust him & put someone into position to do just that. We need to see the Ministers in place, the HCL, the Arbil implimented and we have an RV. [I] feel Maliki will co-operate rather than loose out....which means the RV would happen by Tuesday. [I] feel the rate will be $3.41 or a few cent more to meet the budget.....but no more and it will stay that way a long time.

9-18-2011 Guru Delta URGENT GOOD NEWS: IRAQI CHANNEL HAD AN INTERVIEW AT 9 PM ON SAT IRAQI TIME WITH DR SHABIBI AND HIS ADVISOR AND THEY DID SHOW IT AGAIN 2 HOURS AGO, I HAD THE CHANCE TO LISTEN TO THE LAST 15 MINUTES, I WILL TRY TO GIVE YOU A SUMMARY OF IT: 1. DR SHABIBI AND HIS ADVISOR DID CONFIRM THAT THE LDS ARE ALREADY ON THE BANKS. 2. NO TIME LIMIT FOR THE 000 AND THEY ARE EXPECTING TO PHASE THEM OUT BY 2013. 3. BANK ACCOUNTS HOLDERS DON'T HAVE TO DO ANY EXCHANGE. 4. WILL HELP IRAQI ECONOMY AND WILL GIVE POWER OF PURCHASE. 5. IT IS A RV AND NOT A LOP.

9-18-2011 Guru ScottiG Do I think that the rate could be under $2.50? I believe it is entirely possible. There are numerous reasons that give this merit. Now do I think it is likely? Not really. Do I think the rate could be $7.00 +/-? NO WAY. I will not debate the issue for it has absolutely zero merit. Do I believe this journey is nearly complete? Absolutely! I still believe we are waiting moment by moment. I do think we are that close. Looking at the verifiable signs, the tangible indicators and the elements I have received from sources indicate that this RV is as close to being confirmed as it could possibly be (by that I am referring to sources who have provided accurate information on more than one occasion), I believe we are extremely close. Could I be wrong? Absolutely.

9-17-2011 Guru Kaperoni We know that the CBI has followed the Laws to implement this to the letter…and we see that the law states 30 days notice. Now, that 30 days could have started with the presentation on 8/16/2011, or it could have started on 9/14/2011, When Parliament gave Shabs full support. we can conclude that the CBI will do this within the next 30 days. IMO, this could be as soon as this weekend (if the 30 day window started 8/16) or it might go out as far as Oct 15th if the window started on 9/14. I tend to think, based on the recent article attempting to create a negative effect on the CBI’s efforts, we are closer to this than later...the CBI is ready.

9-17-2011 Guru TonyTNT [via alreadyblessed] LEARNED LAST NIGHT FROM TWO OF OUR IRAQI SOURCES....THAT M WAS STILL THERE AT THAT TIME...BY THE WAY, DELTA ALSO CONFIRMED THIS INFO, IF MALIKI HAD LEFT OFFICE FOR WHATEVER REASON...WE SHOULD SEE IT ON US TV STATIONS...IT WOULD BE A BIG DEAL! THIRD CONFIRMATION...ON THE PHONE WITH 3 LETTER AGENCY....MALIKI DEFINITELY STILL IN OFFICE....

9-17-2011 Guru BGG I don't ascribe to a "long-term" low rate....but it would not shock me to see a short term "sucker rate". I also just read a two part interview on the IBN with a CBI spokesperson alluding to the possibility of a true float. I think things will get a little clearer soon - I know that sounds ambiguous, but that's the lay of the land. Sorry.

Rooster
Rooster

Back to top Go down