IRAQ DINAR BASICS ™
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

(LIL MORE) Dinar GURU Stuff From Other Sites Today 8-26-2011

Go down

(LIL MORE) Dinar GURU Stuff From Other Sites Today 8-26-2011 Empty (LIL MORE) Dinar GURU Stuff From Other Sites Today 8-26-2011

Post by Rooster Fri Aug 26, 2011 9:38 am

Dinar GURU Stuff From Other Sites Today 8-26-2011

8-26-2011 Guru Checkmate I absolutely don't think it will happen this weekend, I don't think it will happen Monday & then I don't know what's beyond Monday. I believe Erbil has been done but not been published. People can't keep saying it's happening today, stop saying it's absolute and start saying it's rumor.

8-26-2011 Guru TonyTNT My people I talk to say Erbil is done - then what needs to be done? Everything that needs to be done is done. If you can prove it's not going to happen, that things need to be done - tell me what it is. I think the GOI & Erbil is going to be announced either at the same time or right after the RV, push it through all at one time.

8-26-2011 Guru Okie_Oil_Man TODAY I DECIDED TO MAKE 1 OF THE VERY FEW LAST POSTS I INTEND TO POST. NOTICE THE INTEL WAS ALWAYS CORRECT--IT AT TIMES TOOK A FEW DAYS TO BE PROVEN BUT EVENTUALLY THE TRUTH LIKE CREAM, ROSE TO THE SURFACE. THE ONLY WRONG INTEL GIVEN ME WAS THE DATE. I AM GLAD THE R/V BEING TRIPPED LAST TUES NIGHT IS FINALLY BEING RECOGNIZED AND PROVEN BY OTHERS. MY SOURCES IS SO WELL PLACED THAT HAD IT NOT BEEN TRUE ABOUT THE R/V I WOULD NOT HAVE CREATED SUCH A FIRE STORM. REMEMBER WHEN KUWAIT R/V'D IT TOOK 7-10 DAYS FOR THE REST OF THE WORLD TO KEEP UP? I HAVE NUMEROUS SOURCES WORLD WIDE AND PERSONALLY KNOW OF AT LEAST 5 SEPERATE COUNTRIES THAT THE 3.68 RATE IS ON THEIR SCREENS AND ONLY AWAITING THE ACTIVATION TO PROCEED. I WILL NOT GIVE THE DATE OF ACTIVATION BECAUSE I AM UNSURE AT THIS TIME. BE ASSURED IT IS PRESENTLY WORKING IT'S WAY THRU THE SYSTEM AND WILL APPEAR ACTIVATED VERY VERY SHORTLY NOW. --REMEMBER OKIE SOMEDAY--HOPE IT IS PLEASANT MEMORIES AS I HAVE GIVEN MY ALL TO YOU AND THERE ARE NOTHING LEFT TO GIVE.

8-26-2011 Newshound Guru Joey The Future of Iraq or The Iraq Project which is like the blueprint that told us they would dismantle the country and rebuild it. Like we tell people, this isn’t intelligence, folks, this is history in the making, and we’re watching a country being built, we’re part of this. For the last 3 months, we’ve been told that they’re ready and when they get the obstacles removed, Shabibi will make his money valuable, and powerful.

8-26-2011 Guru Bear5642 WANTED TO CLEAR SOME THINGS UP. THE INFO ON OKIE'S BIRTHDAY CAME FROM ME. I HAVE ANOTHER CONTACT IN IRAQ AND THAT’S WHERE THAT INFO CAME FROM. I DO APPRECIATE OKIE COVERING ME THE OTHER NIGHT AND NOT DISCLOSING WHERE THE CALL CAME FROM. MY CONTACT, WHO HAS A CERTAIN TYPE OF BUSINESS, HAS CONFIRMED 2 THINGS - HE HAS BEEN TOLD THE IQD WILL BE UP IN VALUE [and] HE WILL BE RECEIVING NEW CURRENCY AND NO LONGER WILL BE USING THE US DOLLAR.

8-26-2011 Guru Ivy Nothing will happen until after the holidays period! this may drag into October and maybe even longer. The Erbil is a must as well as the complete GOI but that's not all, contracts / time lines mean nothing to the GOI! mark my words - No RV at this time and potentially for several more months and you can take that to the bank

8-26-2011 Guru Med IN 2010, THE CORE INFLATION INDEX FOR IRAQ WAS FOR THE YEAR 3%, NOW THIS HAS INCREASED SO FAR THIS YEAR TO AN AVG OF 6.7%, WITH 4 MONTHS TO GO. THE SITUATION IN IRAQ EXISTS AND WILL CONTINUE TO RISE, RISE IN INFLATION - SEEMS THAT CBI IS WAITING TO POUNCE

8-26-2011 Newshound Guru Bondlady that was my fav [article] of the day, inflation gets to high, redlined from the guidelines the imf told them to stay in, he would act with or with out a complete goi. he guards inflation, an when it jacks with his monetary plan, well it aint a good thing. hes the central bank governor, hes not governed by the gov or the parl, cbi is independent. so i dunno but if inflation forces him to act an not wait...we just have to wait and see

8-26-2011 Guru Poppy2 Okie and a hand full of others do have great sources in positions to get and give great intel on the situations at any given time and from that we can make resonable assumptions of the facts and see that a best possible time line or range of time line can be true. The window we are in right now is the best i have every seen in years and yes i do expect to see the rv at any moment

8-25-2011 Guru Med SHABIBI STATED IF THEY DO NOT REVALUE THE DINAR THE ECONOMY WILL FAIL AND THE DINAR WILL LOSE VALUE. NOW IF SHABIBI BELIEVES IN HIS OWN KNOWLEDGE OF THE SITUATION THEN HE WILL FOLLOW THROUGH WITH WHAT HE STARTED

8-25-2011 Guru Checkmate We are hearing that in hours it is supposed to revalue, on their holy day, it's rumor, they are guessing. I ain't going to happen tomorrow, Saturday or Sunday. I think unfortunately there are a couple of things that need to take place and unfortunately we are looking towards the last minutes of this month, maybe the first seconds of the next month & I might just change my time - It's all speculation.

8-25-2011 Guru Scotti G I did not post the info about the Jordan bank info because I did not wish to start a bunch of speculation. I can safely say that IF the banks were letting people cash in, this individual who is more than qualified to speak on things of Jordan!!!!!!!!! would have been very clear about that. He did not and thus all this talk about cashing in in Jordan is nonsense. I asked Okie if he commented about cashing in there and he claims he did not. Hmmm now who is stating they are? Consider the source of the information and their accuracy of information. That which we can't share is ALL pointing to a very close endpoint for this investment.

8-25-2011 Guru Scotti G I provided Okie with some of this info. can only assume that this most credible source is aware that the rate is live in their system. The rate is accurate as to the USD. NO IT IS NOT ACTIVE IN THE STREET YET. I know of one country with a live rate. I do not believe they were cashing in. I did not receive that info. I can tell you that we are really at the best spot we have ever been! We will see this very very soon.

Rooster
Rooster

Back to top Go down