IRAQ DINAR BASICS ™
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

(LIL MORE) Dinar GURU Stuff From Other Sites Today 8-6-2011

Go down

(LIL MORE) Dinar GURU Stuff From Other Sites Today 8-6-2011 Empty (LIL MORE) Dinar GURU Stuff From Other Sites Today 8-6-2011

Post by Rooster Sat Aug 06, 2011 10:39 am

8-6-2011 Guru Ghost (via OkieOilMan site) WE ARE IN A WAITING MODE. THE THURSDAY STOCK MARKET MAY HAVE A DAY OR TWO EFFECT ON THE R/V WAITING ON THE WORLD MARKETS TO ABSORB THE NEWS AND WEIGH THE FINANCIAL IMPLICATIONS ON THE WORLD WIDE ECONOMY AND STOCKS BUT OKIE IS STILL VERY CERTAIN AT LEAST NEXT WEEK// HE ORIGIONALLY WAS INFORMED OF MONDAY--NOW MAY BE A DAY OR 2 LATER--BUT STILL IS NEXT WEEK FOR SURE HE SAID. THE LOWER DENOMS AND COINS ARE NOW IN CIRCULATION IN IRAQ AS PER OKIE SOURCE.

8-6-2011 Guru Eagle Has Landed coin distribution completed by our Sunday night and rate, $4.40 USD. Go to your bank on Tues or Weds and change your life.

8-6-2011 Guru Bluwolf the pressure is on DC, the world awaits and they must comply. the rates will be the same ones that I told you many moons ago, plus we might get a bonus close to the 11 number. there is a system in place, the USA will see it after 9:15 am est. Monday, the worldwide bank alignment is at 2:pm est., from then on anything may happen. all is looking good.

8-6-2011 Guru Phoenix The U. S. credit rating was downgraded from AAA to AA for the first time ever. This downturn of the U.S. dollar has just begun, just the tip of the iceberg...the direction of the U.S. dollar is down to facilitate the balancing of all the other curriencies. I think that the IQD will be the first, the one that starts the dominoe process. We NEED this to happen. Also, there is going to be an emergency meeting of the G7 leaders very soon. Expect the unexpected!

8-6-2011 Guru Delta FROM IRAQI TV "THE CBI IS READY" SO WE MIGHT SEE IT ON SUN-MON...IT IS NOT SMOKE ABOUT THE COINS.

8-5-2011 Guru Terryk remember what i said wed night, this was not going to happen during the week and that the source said this weekend. now im hearing that the coins are being issued this weekend with lower denoms, 1/5/10/20 dinar notes, so this is telling me that this has to be the time we see the blessing

Rooster
Rooster

Back to top Go down