IRAQ DINAR BASICS ™
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

(Still MORE) Dinar GURU Stuff From Other Sites Today 8-14-2011

Go down

(Still  MORE) Dinar GURU Stuff From Other Sites Today 8-14-2011 Empty (Still MORE) Dinar GURU Stuff From Other Sites Today 8-14-2011

Post by Rooster Sun Aug 14, 2011 9:54 am

Dinar GURU Stuff From Other Sites Today 8-14-2011

8-14-2011 Guru Okie_Oil_Man [via ghost] OKIE RECEIVED CALL STATING THERE ARE MANY DIGNATARIES ARRIVING IN BAGHDAD AT THIS VERY MOMENT AND ADDITIONAL SECURITY IS BEING SET UP FOR SOME UNKNOWN REASON

8-14-2011 Guru Poppy2 all intel for two weeks now has been extremely positive. The latest thing...from a very solid source is that our gov officials have borrowed from the american retirement fund, that money has to be put back before the end of labor day weekend, if not a report on the fund will go public. they will now be pushing Dr. Shabbi to release the rv. I think within the next 7 to 10 days

8-14-2011 Guru 8Ball Ramamadam is a holiday of sorts so this would be a great time to RV, make Iraq's presence felt accross the mid east and the world. They are in Ramamdam....working in paraliment....on a Saturday..speaks volumes to me. I think they will RV since they are in Ramamdam and they have a reason to celebrate...!!!

8-14-2011 Guru Scotti G We are very close according to all I am hearing. All but one source is telling us this is ready to go live. I am very hopeful that this will be a great week!

8-14-2011 Guru 8Ball they are having meetings with multiple ministrys in paraliment, finance, commerce (trade), education, and planning, looks to be a meeting on how to roll out the RV, reporting on RV readiness. i would say we are about a week away.

8-14-2011 Guru Eagle Has Landed There is a lot of disinformation and rumors going on these days. But I am 100% confident that this will come to frution some day, I know it is a good investment. IQD will revalue at some point. The rate of return will be awesome no matter what rate is posted. That is the attitude that I take.

8-14-2011 Guru Bluwolf remember that monday at 9:15 am est the US sees all information on currencys thru there systems(bis). all banking systems here and abroad are asking the same questions why...haven't this worldwide rv session cominced [commenced]. it will just pop up at any moment. the rates are still the same, they will be high.

8-14-2011 Guru Okie_Oil_Man I AM HEARING...TUESDAY FROM A SUPER SOURCE. STILL HEARING 2 DIFFERENT RATES BUT BOTH ABOVE 3 BUCKS. I HAVE HEARD BOTH GRB POUND AND THE USD.

8-14-2011 Newshound Guru Bondlady i couldnt believe i could read all of this in 1 article. He [Shabibi] pointed out that the bank wants and means to affect the economic and monetary policy by making the dinar valuable and powerful. hes about to change the monetary policy and when he does the rate of the dinar is going to go up makeing the dinar valuable and powerful. shabibi...hes the man with the plan and his plan is sure commin together and its smokein hot.

8-14-2011 Guru Okie_Oil_Man [via ghost] YOU GUYS HAVE PROVEN FACTS OF BANKS BEING ON NOTICE, OBTAINING LARGE CASH RESERVES, OBTAINING DEL-A-RUE MACHINES, [AND] ABOUT THE TRAINING RELATIVE ONLY TO THE FOREIGN CURRENCY CALLED IRAQI DINAR. MANY A LARGE INVESTOR MADE ARRANGEMENTS AND APPOINTMENTS WITH 3 OF THE MAJOR BANKS FRIDAY. NOW JUST WAIT YOUR TURN FOR YOUR FORTUNE.

Rooster
Rooster

Back to top Go down