IRAQ DINAR BASICS ™
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

More GURU Stuff FROM Other Sites 6-16-2011

Go down

More GURU Stuff FROM Other Sites 6-16-2011 Empty More GURU Stuff FROM Other Sites 6-16-2011

Post by Rooster Thu Jun 16, 2011 7:24 pm

6-16-2011 Guru Bluwolf (via Cessie & Agent007) Sources in island have informed me any minute RV. Imminent. RV today, cashin tomorrow. $x.xx bank rate. For now take as a rumor...UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE...now confirmed

6-16-2011 Guru Okie_Oil_Man I HAVE FROM SO MANY SOURCES UNRELATED TO EACH OTHER--INTEL POINTING TO TODAY AS BEING THE DATE OF THE R/V...IF NOT IT HAS TO BE SOON AND PREVIOUS TO JUNE 30...---TODAY IS THE FRUITION DATE OF SO MANY PROJECTS...IT IS MY UNDERSTANDING THAT AN IN COUNTRY R/V MUST HAVE ALREADY OCCURED AND WE ARE SIMPLY WAITING FOR IT TO SHOW UP HERE IN THE USA

6-16-2011 Guru Scooter It’s a very exciting time for our investment...June 15th – DFI Accounts are supposed to have been moved from the UN Account in New York to the US Treasury in Washington D.C... June 16th — Final report is delivered to the UNSC...June 17th – FOREX Transactional and Leverage Changes are to be in effect. Going from 200 – 400 to 1 leverage down to 20 to 1... June 19th – Islamic Banks (Arab Monetary Fund) get digitally connected to Iraq...June 22nd – United Nations Security Council Meet regarding Iraq--If all goes well, should be the rubber stamp!!!...June 30th – Banking “Re-Boot” – or before the 30th...I love June — but I’ve also told myself to wait until July 10th because July 11th is the first Paris club payment

6-16-2011 Guru Adam Montana I’m inclined to CAUTIOUSLY look at his [sonny1] 3 week prediction as VERY POSSIBLE...GOI is NOT 100% completed...but it doesn’t have to be

6-16-2011 Guru TonyTnT I think tomorrow [Thursday] is it-Based on all the info we got today...Treasury department contact said he would NOT call back until it was done--he called back today saying Obama signed last piece of paper --Their [Iraq's Thrusday] its done...Hearing Allawi was sworn in today...Ebril Agreement signed today...DFI funds released today...this stuff does NOT happen if we are months away.

6-16-2011 Guru TonyTnT Great info all day...Started with banks again today--they are ready and training people today...taking security measures that involves the Treasury and Homeland Security...EVERY single bank in ready to go--whether or not the employees know it or not...My bank lady said, "you have crossed the finish line--its over."...they got notification in writing--we're ready.

6-16-2011 Guru Checkmate 3 or 4 days of incredible news...I'm frustrated that the intel does not play out...We're not excited cause of the bank intel--I don't give a whole lot of credibility to the banks...we're excited because all the other stuff we're hearing...parliament was filled to the gills today...they are doing stuff...things are happening...

6-16-2001 Guru dustyd14369 got word from fed res source about 20 minutes ago. Said we are a go for 6/16... this person has never said this to me before...

6-16-2011 Guru Poppy2 all the information received yesterday and for the last several days has been very positive that we should see this any time with today as a huge possibility...
Rooster
Rooster

Back to top Go down